[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most women find it dirty if we like the way their panties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: white-edgy-girl-panties.jpg (151 KB, 1003x629) Image search: [Google]
white-edgy-girl-panties.jpg
151 KB, 1003x629
Why do most women find it dirty if we like the way their panties smell? I mean, it's not as if they say "Eww" when we take their whole vagina in our mouths.
>>
It's okay if you say it after like, being with a girl for a long enough time that she's ok with you rooting around in her panties drawer, to be honest.

Fresh relationships (or strangers) definitely wouldn't appreciate hearing it though
>>
It's only weird if you're saying it to a strange girl because you can't know what her panties are going to smell like until you've fucked her.

And then when you say you like smelling girls panties there's the question of whether it's the vaginal discharge, the sweat, or rarely blood or worse.
>>
Bodily fluids are naturally disgusting for normal people. Certain circumstances such as close relationship makes the body ignore the signals that would otherwise make the body avoid the situation.

For example, you might not care (as much) going down on a woman you love when she is on her period or you might not care (as much) having to get you hand in a pool of your daughter's piss to retrieve something she lost (this happened to me as a kid, my watch fell into the toilet).

The key here is a bond has been formed with people you trust in the past. If you aren't repulsed by stranger's body fluids you aren't to be trusted.
>>
They probably associate underwear as piss catchers and the thought of a guy getting turned on by stuffing their face into it is disgusting.
>>
>>24635888
vaginas smell gross OP, and a large majority of men just do oral because their partner likes it, not because they like it.

I personally love to make my partner feel great, but vaginas are gross as fuck.
>>
>>24635999
lol, so I cannot be trusted? Epiphany central right here.
>>
>>24636018
Not all vags smell gross.
>>
>>24635999
>If you aren't repulsed by stranger's body fluids you aren't to be trusted.
pheromones are in body fluids and its human nature to be attracted to that, so excuse me for being human
>>
I personally shove my own panties in my mouth and chew all the salty, savory taste out of them.
But I acknowledge that this is because I'm mentally deranged.
>>
>>24636044
My source is 3 women, all immediately after showering and washing themselves, what's your source? Once a woman gets aroused it's literally disgusting. vaginal lubrication is gross, it's this nasty whitish discharge that makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>24636314
why boner
this is original you fuck
>>
>>24635888
My gf did this too me all the time, and we had been going out for ages. She would sit on my face with nothing on, but got grossed out if I smelled her panties
>>
>>24636348
I've had sex with 18 women, 50% smelled and tasted good, 40% were decent and 10% were horrible in smell and taste.

Trust me, if a women takes good care of her vagina and body overall it can be a world of difference.
>>
>>24636370
mine tries this

>tfw hate sex
>tfw have all the power that grills usually have by witholding sex

How do I acquire an asexual gf/bf
>>
>>24636018
this

vaginas smell like fish and piss. Never got the whole pantie sniffing fetish
>>
>>24636348
That was Chad's cum, anon. That;s him saying hi.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.