[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever hit bottom? It seems like the vast majority of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Have you ever hit bottom?

It seems like the vast majority of people on r9k are pretty much college kids from decent families who have comfy lives. I want to hear stories about people whose lives are absolute shit on every facet and hopefully what you did to escape that.
>>
I know a guy from tinchat. He's black from Dominican or something, his mother died by OD when he was 12, his father of a heart attack when he was 16 or so. Prostituted himself, says he has murdered and I have reason to believe him. He's stuck scissors up his ass on webcams for profit, and later, just the attention value. Somehow he got technically certified for web development stuff and got a fat Asian wife. Fucking niggers can not be robots.
>>
>>24633617
Alright. I'm 33 and never found anything resembling love or happiness.

My father was an alcoholic who my mother divorced when I was three. Then my mother abused me for basically my entire childhood until I was 15 I think and she tried to kill me so I had to go live with my grandmother who would steal money from me and claim it was her right because I lived under her house. I'm gay and have morals, so I'll never find a boyfriend, even though I was very attractive when I was younger and I'm not terribly unattractive now. I have no family outside of the same grandmother, no friends and every time I've loved anyone it's been a complete disaster.
>>
>>24633617
if you want stories like that, go to 420chan on one of the harder drug boards. robot stories are boring as all fuck honestly
>>
>>24633709
I don't want to hear about people doing drugs and shitting up their lives. I want to hear about people who actually overcame adversity and salvaged their shitty lives into something good and happy.

I'm not doing well right now and I need some insight and inspiration.
>>
>>24633709
Stories about bad lives don't tend to be exciting. They tend to be about hell grinding a person slowly down to a nub.
>>
>>24633743
Oh, you want to hear about overcoming. Haha, disregard this then: >>24633678 Also, you're looking for normie stories

>Wah I fucked up my own life and overcame it now I smoke weed erryday and fuck sluts

People who's lives have been wrecked by other people don't tend to have happy endings. If you have a truly awful life, you tend to not overcome it because there's nothing to overcome.
>>
>>24633678
I think everybody needs to play a role, sort of. When it comes to finding somebody, you don't need to be attractive but you should play the part of whatever attracts the kind of person you want to attract. You could grow a beard and wear sweaters and play the beargay part. My brother is fat and he sluts it up. I swear he fucks a different man every weekend.
>>
>>24633807
I always knew what role I wanted to play. I thought I found that complimentary person recently pretty easy to delude yourself when you've lost all hope and just want to die but I didn't and it will never happen. My only plans now are to just totally divorce myself from society. It doesn't offer anything I want so I'm done with it.

>You could grow a beard and wear sweaters and play the beargay part. My brother is fat and he sluts it up. I swear he fucks a different man every weekend.
It's not hard to have sex as a faggot. I could whore around all day if I wanted. I DO NOT WANT TO.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 889x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 889x401
>>24633743
Very rarely you can find some on /b/
Pic semi related
>>
>>24633617

Physically and sexually abused between the ages of 5 and 9 by my stepfather, my dad (who was the only person who fucking cared about me) died when I was 17, became a heroin addict, buried my 2 best friends, did a year in jail. Currently out, no drivers license, shitty dead end job, living in the hood. Taking community college courses, so in a few years I should be able to move up a bit, but damn it's hard. All I do is work, school, 420 and anime.
>>
>>24633780
It doesn't become normie to try to aid your shitty life in some way. I don't want to hear about people accepting failures, I'd just like to know if there are people out there who have had nothing and then found a niche in life and have become something.
>>
>>24633864
Are you going to school for a trade or for something very difficult?
>>
>>24633883
>It doesn't become normie to try to aid your shitty life in some way.
Your life doesn't just "get better" unless you were just a slightly unfortunate normie to begin with. If you're genuinely different in any way you are FUCKED. Period.

>I'd just like to know if there are people out there who have had nothing and then found a niche in life and have become something.
And I'm fucking telling you, shithead, and you need to fucking listen. That ONLY HAPPENS with failed normals who sort of unfail. That's it. If you're genuinely different from birth you're not going to make it. Ever. The world is cancer and mankind is evil, stupid and insane. And that's never going to change. If you're the kind of cancer who can be okay with that, yeah, you can "rise above". If you're anything resembling sane and intolerant of swimming in a cesspool though, YOU ARE FUCKED.
>>
>>24633911
Just a business degree, from what research I've done it's a decent degree for general employment. I'm not very smart but I'm willing to work hard and learn. Goal is to get a 4 year degree by the time I'm 26-27 and become a cop, my dad was a cop and died helping people so I want to pick up where he left off.
>>
>>24633862
how the hell is that pic related
>>
>>24633994
I feel probably a lot like you do but I feel like my chances are good if I study "software development" in CC. I have a pretty terrible background but the rest of my siblings do, and they've all really made something of themselves somehow.
>>
>>24633994
What are you going to do if youre on patrol and bust a 17 year old heroin addicted kid just trying to cope with his awful life, like you once did?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.