[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will live to see WWIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
You will live to see WWIII
>>
>>24626701
WWIII won't happen in our life times
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>"Hey man, looks like WWIII is happening and we're all gonna be drafted"
>"No biggie, I'll just pretend to be gay and I'm off scott-free"
>"It says here that you're a homosexual, no problem, we'll just put you in with the homosexual division in the army"
>"Excuse me, what?"
>"Yessir, gays can serve in the military now!"
>Gay sergeant walks in
>"Welcome aboard tuffin' muffin'!"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
>>
Don't worry. Wars have moved from the battlefields to the cities held hostage with weapons of mass destruction.

So unless you live in a big city or around a nuclear silo you'll probably live long enough to starve or freeze to death after the complete breakdown of society and the global economy.
>>
>you will never live to see WWX
why live
>>
>>24626837
How does one avoid the draft? I would rather passively observe the end of the world from the comfort of my neetcave. Do i have to shoot myself in the leg or something?
>>
>>24626701
>you will die because of WWIII
>>
>>24626701
>implying modern states aren't too busy pleasing their jew overlords to get involved in any type of serious armed conflict
Warfare is a fucking joke these days. Never again will there be a massive clash of armies with casualties in the millions like in the first two world wars.
>>
>>24626888
>cities held hostage with weapons of mass destruction
Will there be any survivors?
>>
>>24626701
For the first time a white president is keking a black one.
>>
>>24626931
>Be attending University
>Move to Canada
>Kill self

Only options fami.
>>
File: pure democracy.jpg (92 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
pure democracy.jpg
92 KB, 960x719
>tfw about to get rich and get my shit together
>russia is about to nuke us

Thank you very much cvckdogan
>>
File: s040560047.jpg (309 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
s040560047.jpg
309 KB, 1800x1200
enlisting to the army soon so no problem, hopefully my state will let me become a cop when i get out
>>
>>24627180
russia is secretly our friend and so is china if youre from us

ww3 will be religious war
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.