[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lewdwithsiblings/ here? Sisters, cousins, "practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: pepe smug.jpg (8 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe smug.jpg
8 KB, 217x250
Who /lewdwithsiblings/ here?

Sisters, cousins, "practice kissing", panty-sniffing, secret cams in washroom, jerking off to the sound of Chad having sex with them and being a kek, what have you got fellow robots?

I have quite a story to tell
>>
Have an imouto. We regularly fought like animals and drew blood. Couldn't fuck her if I tried, and she's not bad looking.
>>
>>24622268
>be 20 y/o me
>be not ugly or fat or anything, just given up on society and instead stay inside with my North Korean drama novels
>dated two girls, one was literally just one date with nothing happening and her running away at the end of the movie and the other was a few dates and got to 2nd base ( think that's what it's called, got to grope her titty over her shirt) but that's it
>have younger sister
>neo-Stacey who's a textbook Tumblrina, toxic-colored hair and "look at my opinion" pins on her school bag and everything but obviously popular within her crowd
>despite the world of differences, we got perfectly along as kids and don't hate each other now, we just don't talk especially since our rooms are on different floors of the house
>pretty sweet deal too because the basement has its own living room and shower
>so I'm frogposting one night and get a text from her saying "please come get Femanon"
>she is "studying" at her friend's house
>wth is she referring to herself to the third person
>maybe she meant to text someone else or say something else
>text her back "what?"
>reply: "this is Stacey Femanon's friend can u pls just come get her at 555 Fake Street"
>shrug "K."
>borrow dad's car
>get there
>her and Stacey are on the front porch
>stains on her pants
>"omg pls thank u she had 2 much 2 drink lolz we were only sposed 2 do a few shots my parents r going 2 be home soonnn ur so kewl 4 doing this"
>shut the fuck up Stacey
>help sister up
>she can almost sort of walk on her own
>shove her in back seat and tie her up
>"ANNNONNNNN WHA- WH- HI!!!"
>"long night studying?"
>"PLAY MY SONG AAAAAAAA"
>look for normie music on my phone, play some Queen which she slurs along to
>anyways we get back home
>thinking I should let her wander off to her room but she's more loud and belligerent than anything and is likely to start a fire in the kitchen
>bring her downstairs and plant her in front of the TV
>throw snacks & bottled water at her
>cont
>>
>>24622268
My family is normal and well adjusted so i don't know that feel you mentally ill frog
>>
>>24622794
>have to sit with her otherwise she starts screaming/singing by herself and throwing things around
>finally she starts to settle down and occasionally just laughs/giggles at me while stuffing her face
>smell a smell
>wtf is that
>oh right her vomit-pants
>tell her that she should change out of those and leave them for laundry in the morning
>she goes to the washroom
>hear her stumble if not totally fall over a couple of times in there
>eventually she comes out in a bathrobe
>bathrobe is not even folded/tied properly
>can see her navel, panties, bra & cleavage, a little bit of everything down the middle
>boner.exe
>bad day to be in the middle of nofap
>bad to day to also be wearing boxers & sweatpants
>don't draw attention to myself, look straight ahead
>she plops down right next to me, shoulder to shoulder, thigh to thigh
>"hahhhh anonn wehaven't had a night to ourselves with ah tv like this since wuhwe were uhm 11"
>she puts her arm around and over my shoulders
>leans in for a hug
>puts her hand on my knee
>my dick is pointing at the ceiling through my pants
>she sees it
>"aaaaahhahahahahhahh anon you're so hard why are you hard hahah"
>can't really formulate a good argument here
>"ohhhhh myf ghod I know you're aaah virgins right?? You probly get hard when sneeze haha"
>neither confirm nor deny that
>"did uh you, did you ever take ah uh off a bra? huh? do you know.. can you do that?"
>"s-sure" I totally lie
>she turns to the side and drops the bathrobe down to her waist, exposing her back
>"okayshow me haha I bet it takes you uhm 7 minutes"
>is this real life
>place my hands on the back of her bra
>try to pull it
>doesn't work
>is this like a button
>try to snap it apart, doesn't work
>she giggling and teasing me "gooooo anonn haha"
>visualize what kinds of mechanisms might be involved
>hooks?
>pull the two straps apart
>success
>she takes the bra off
>about to pull my dick out
>she puts the bathrobe back on
>nonoNONONOOO
>cont
>>
>>24623249
>she turns back around to smile at me
>bathrobe is still open a bit
>can totally see her cleavage, nipples just out of sight
>"hhmmm hahahh not bad maybe you had.. you got lucky withhone of that girll, you fuck her?"
>"...no" accidentally slip the truth out
>"hhhmmmm... nothing? never?hahahh too bad anon I get laid aaaalll the, uh, all the time"
>before I realize what I'm doing, I notice that I'm grabbing my dick through my pants
>she sees, obviously
>"haaaahhh that bad? maybe I, we, uh, I can help you. How do you kiss girls?"
>figure she wants me to give a detailed report
>fuck it
>close my eyes, lean in and kiss her, just on the lips
>no reaction, mostly just a blank state
>try again
>she sort of kisses me back this time
>again, pressing my tongue against her lips
>she does the same
>yesyesYES
>open-mouth kissing her, tongue softly rubbing against hers
>luckily she rinsed her mouth earlier
>open my eyes, hers are closed and she's smiling softly
>slide my hand into her bathrobe
>she grabs my hand and stops me
>breathing heavily over her
>she's breathing back not saying anything
>I smile
>she smiles back "huhhh, okay just for a bit do, uh, show me what you uh got"
>grab her tit
>of course she's pierced
>they're also smaller than expect but no complaints here
>squeeze it rhythmically with me kissing her
>slightly flick her nipples, pinching it and twisting and pulling on the piercing the piercing as well
>"both" she says
>well sure of course
>I start kissing her neck and playing with both her breasts
>she occasionally lets out a "yeah", "like that" and "not so hard"
>cont
>>
>>24623249
Hurry up u fagit
>>
>>24623792
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosaur
>>
>>24623926
I didnt read any of your story family
>>
>>24623792
>now I'm really losing my shit
>"how about this?"
>slide my hand down between her legs
>slutty thong lol
>wtf is that a tatoo as well
>reach in and effrotlessly slide a finger in
>she gasps and bites into my neck (not enough to draw blood but still)
>"ooooookayyyyyuh" she replies and slides down the couch while giving me a look of pleasant disbelief
>start fingering her
>apparently, not very good at it
>she coaches me through the whole thing, where her clit is and how to rub it
>eventually do it right
>she keeping her eyes closed and moaning and biting her lower lip
>slip out of my sweatpants and pull my dick out
>put her hand on my dick
>"hooookay" she says without looking at me
>starts jerking me off
>I keep rubbing her clit and occasionally slipping a finger or two in
>"cuhdppfd ff"
>"what's that?"
>"aahhh... condom... purse...just... fuck already"
>get up
>find condor
>try not to rip it to shreds with my shaking hands
>sis is rubbing her clit and positioning herself on couch
>roll it on
>I guess we're missionary style
>awkwardly position myself over where I think her pussy is
>she almost shoves both her hands into my ass
>stick it in
>oohhh so this what all the hype is about
>feels pretty good to be honest
>sister wants me to fuck her as hard and as fast as possible
>o-okay
>she cums and bites into my collarbone with a muffled scream
>I don't get to cum
>she tells me to stop and lays there for minute
>eventually gets up to go to washroom
>I sit back up
>...
>eh...
>start jerking off
>she walks back out, clothes in hand
>sees me whacking off
>"oh... whoops haha did you not..?"
>"NO"
>"hhmmm well sucks for you anon hahahh I'm going to bed niiiiiight"
>she stumbles upstairs
>wut
>angriest jerk-off session ever
>lick pussy juice off of condor
>go to bed eventually
>cont
>>
File: hamas feel.png (36 KB, 690x535) Image search: [Google]
hamas feel.png
36 KB, 690x535
>>24624330
>wake up today, balls still sore
>was it all a dream?
>condor in garbage
>...
>check phone
>1 new message
>from imouto
>"I wrote and deleted about 12 different texts because I'm not sure what to say... all I can say is don't expect this to be a regular thing"
>regular

w....what do?
>>
>>24622268
I used to snoop through my sisters panties and shit as a kid.

I think everyone with sisters probably does.
>>
>>24624487
buy another pack of condors and get ready for another round
>>
>>24624487
Send her your rarest pepe, this will force her to return the favor with some pussy.
>>
Me and my twin (fraternal) sister were in a threesome together with another girl once, and we ended up fucking. We've always been close but not really like that so it was weird for us, but a hot thing to try.
>>
>>24624535
I don't want to say that I regret it, but I did immediately regret it right after cumming.

I would ask " is this the right thing to do" but this is r9k after all.

I blame tumblr, if it it weren't for its culture of meme sexuality & genders this would have never happened. then again I should send them a thank you letter because hey free sex

maybe I'm just nervous that she'll shove a dildo up my ass and culturally enrich me on my privilege under threat of exposing of how I had my way with her when she was sort of still drunk.
>>
>>24624688
gather round the fireplace because you definitely have a story to share with us, please.
>>
>>24624654
but I'm more a Wojak kind of guy... and seriously like do I shave my balls now and am I still really a virgin?

don't get me wrong I 10000% want to fuck her again, and properly, but I'm too much of a robot to make it happen

do I text her like "well you know where I live babe ;)"
>>
>>24624742
It's not that amazing and it only happened over the course of one weekend. Me and my sister roomed together in college and we had a friend who hung around us often and ended up moving in with us. I can't remember exactly what it was that started the idea but I know she got to talking with my sister and said she wanted to be more than just friends with us. My sister brought it up to me and with some nudging got me on board with the idea that we could double-team this girl and just ruin her. We'd done something sort of similar in high school but not together like that but we figured it was worth a try.

When it came down to it what happened was basically me and my sister fucking the poor girl a few times over a weekend we set aside for it. During it though me and sis had some close calls and eventually the girl said she wanted to see us together as well and after wrestling with the idea for a bit, we ended up going all the way while the girl watched and was a little involved. I said it was weird but it was pretty hot and we enjoyed ourselves. After it was all done and the weekend was over the girl ended up in a bi-situation with the both of us, but never a time where we were together again like that.

>tl;dr me and my twin sister had a weekend of debauchery in college during which time we ended up fucking while another girl mostly watched
>>
>>24625243
>but never a time where we were together again like that

why not?
>>
>>24625243
damn I wish I had your sister,

my fraternal sister never did any shit like that but it would be awesome to be in your situation.
>>
>>24625243
As a young teen, and as an adult too I guess, I always thought that all twin siblings got freaky with each other to some degree or another, doesn't matter if they're twin sister or twin brothers or one of each. Can't be all that different from masturbating?
>>
>>24625354
It was something we were willing to try out but it wasn't so amazing that we were willing to regularly engage in incest after that. There were times we easily could have and while we had that girl to ourselves we weren't exactly private or subtle with any foreplay or sex. I guess we just never felt compelled to actually fuck one another again after that.

>>24625379
She's pretty great. We've always been really close enough at least to have ended up in situations like this.

>>24625449
It's probably weird that even growing up we were pretty open with each other but not intimately. Like it wouldn't be a problem to shower together but there wouldn't be anything sexual about it.
>>
>>24625722
I just dont understand how your sister would even start the idea (or be into) fucking the same girls as you?

are you like uber attractive?
>>
File: Diet_Coke_Mentos.jpg (28 KB, 160x241) Image search: [Google]
Diet_Coke_Mentos.jpg
28 KB, 160x241
>>24625722
>Like it wouldn't be a problem to shower together

w..what age was this
>>
>>24625803
In a way it was kind of a fetish we both had that developed in high school. When I got my first gf she watched me fuck her a few times in secret and then one time made a move on her after and it sort of became a thing. The farthest we ever went was her holding my gf kind of playfully restraining her while I fucked her, which we repeated with the girl in college. A similar thing happened with a bf she had in high school though that was quite disturbing for me. For our roommate in college though it was more of a mutual want to break her if that makes sense. Not like we wanted to hurt her but it was like playing on a team together to win something which is always a thing for us and we wanted to show her she bit off more than she could chew if that makes sense. My sister's mindset at least when she talked with me about it was something like "She thinks she can handle us? Let's show her how our family does things."

As for us we're both good looking. Plus she's told me she is at least a little penis envious and of me being a guy. I remember in high school her actually saying she found me being "a guy version" of her to be fascinating which might be where it all comes from since she enjoyed watching me bang my gf. I wouldn't be surprised if she like, fantasized or self inserted as me at that time.
>>
>>24626094
wait so you banged one of her boyfriends too?

you two are gloriously fucked up and I love it.

Super jelly got any pics?
>>
>>24626091
Less and less as we got older but the last time it happened was a couple of years ago and we were 21.
>>
>>24626162
No I didn't bang one of her bfs. My bad for making it sound like that. Her second bf and the first one she had sex with though we made him blow me a few times, once while she fucked him. It was mostly her making it happen and she loved it but it wasn't enjoyable for me. Or the guy for that matter I think but he was kind of a sissy.
>>
>jerking off to the sound of Chad having sex with them
You got me.
>>
>>24626271
pictures of you guys plox??
>>
>>24626327
Lemme think about it. Not sure I want even body shots of us circling around.
>>
File: wut.jpg (83 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
83 KB, 540x720
>>24626377
well here is a pic of my twin if it makes you feel better

blocked face of course
>>
File: amused.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>24626163
>the last time it happened was a couple of years ago and we were 21.

well..... I guess it's sort of like going to a public pool or sauna with family members and going in the public shower... sort of
>>
>>24626400
post a better picture of this please senpai
>>
>>24626555
better how she looks pretty damn good here in my opinion.
>>
>>24626400
give us a picture of your own body
>>
>>24626400
what is this? a twin for an ant.
>>
>>24626725
she is in a very big chair lo

l>>24626599

the only ones I have on here are too big for this bored but needless to say she looks a lot better than me.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.