[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where did it all go wrong for you anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: stagnation.png (397 KB, 912x802) Image search: [Google]
stagnation.png
397 KB, 912x802
where did it all go wrong for you anon
>>
>>24621565
What do you mean? It never goes "all wrong," and all it takes for you to realize that is for you to stop you shitty habits and to do something worthwhile for a bit.
>>
>>24621676
can you elaborate please, and be a little more concrete

i want to improve my life
>>
>>24621721
Shitty things: Browsing 4chan more than 2 hours a day, not having at least a part-time job for social interaction and skill set learning, no musical instrument experience, not trying to be as good you as you can or want to be, not working out, haven't read a book in over 6 months, etc...

These are obvious things, you could probably take a pen and paper and list more. After having a list of all shitty habits or activities you do, just work on rectifying one per month, and bam, in no less than 2-3 months you're probably 10x less degenerate than before.
>>
I stopped growing at 13 at 5'6. The world is not kind to manlets.

Also please keep your just b urselfs to yourselves.
>>
>>24621892
Well, implying you're degenerate in the first place, but I'm thinking there must be a reason you're depressed and reaching out to a Japanese Image Board. Self-pity is, on my list, the 2nd most degenerate habit a person is capable of.
>>
>>24621923
I always wished I was shorter, Weight lifting and running are exponentially harder on a tall body. My bud's 5'6, and I haven't met a cooler kid, he's so damn talented at so many things that it makes him impossible to judge based solely on height.
>>
>>24622000

>I haven't met a cooler kid
>kid

dass what im about f@m
>>
>>24621565
When my self-esteem was destroyed by people putting me down on a constant basis.
>>
>>24622024
I call everyone, kid, shit I'm 21 and still a damn kid, that isn't the point. He's got a bangin' girl, can doall sorts of things better than anybody I know, and kicks a mean freestyle verse. I don't think he's sitting around on his computer telling people how worried he is over his height
>>
>>24622115

"I know this really successful black guy why can't every black person be like him?"
>>
>>24621565
Luckily there is the internet and 4chan.
>>
at 16, a became a recluse and shut myself away. I've wasted years.
>>
>>24621565
There was no defining moment. It was more of a gradual decline throughout my teen/young adult years.
>>
When I started to desire more out of life, without knowing what I'm actually after.
>>
>>24622283
>I've wasted years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOipaf5Rt9o&index=16&list=PL5EHs2u36xP2f5fmM-Fu4E6BSXHDAQk-N
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.