[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Caved in and made OKC and POF accounts >Messaged over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: tfw burnout.png (10 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
tfw burnout.png
10 KB, 321x339
>Caved in and made OKC and POF accounts
>Messaged over 50 different girls
>About three replied, stopped talking within 3 days

Tried different approaches too, some straightforward asking them on a date, some well thought out messages, some no more than a simple Hi.
>>
you're ugly, thus irl dating has better results for you
>>
>>24618466
I am shit at taking pictures, Im pretty sure im not ugly though
>>
File: 1445249232357.jpg (15 KB, 301x353) Image search: [Google]
1445249232357.jpg
15 KB, 301x353
>>24618545
>>24618429

ok mate hate to break it to you, but you either are ugly, boreing or poor. Might be a mix of them all.

>I am shit at taking pictures, Im pretty sure im not ugly though
that might play a part, but honestly, if a weird angle makes you look undesireable, you're average at best. I know it's hard to realize, but even the most ugly person see themselves as beautiful, it's human nature. Anyway, make a good pic with a real cam and see how it goes.

But desu I'd say it's mostly you being boreing or poor. Do you have lots of hobbies besides vidya, movies, book and going outside? if not, you're most likely boring them.
Do you have a car? are there pictures of you on holiday? If not, they most likely think you're a poorfag and don't want anything to do with you.

I'd say focus on OKC, it had the best turnout for me. At least in Krautistan.

Anyway, don't let yourself be downed by this shit.
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>ITT anon discovers that he's not in the top 20% of males

It's so fun to watch babby's first red pill.
>>
Don't worry, after almost a year at this, I finally talked to a girl for several days, over 50 messages back-and-forth (about 1:1 sent:received ratio), then she just stopped talking to me.

It's hopeless. Just give up. I have.
>>
>>24618429
~5% reply rate is actually quite good. You must not be that ugly.
>>
>>24619475
Its because you became a goddamn penpal you mong. You were supposed to do 3 messages MAX then get her fucking number and take it offline you autist.
>>
>>24619561
Doesn't really matter any more, senpai. I'm done. This world wasn't meant for me.
>>
File: Bt7Lkd3.png (163 KB, 566x227) Image search: [Google]
Bt7Lkd3.png
163 KB, 566x227
>>24619581

But the patriarchy! Why do men have it so easy?
>>
>>24619581
>Probably the first time in his life he's ever been challenged
>Quits like a bitch
Yup, you're probably right.
>>
>>24619725

Yeah bro just be yourself girls come up to me because I'm so alpha bro.
>>
>>24619360
My profile is pretty bland, yeah. But im pretty sure I should at least get a couple more replies.

I had two girls actually PM me first on POF, whereas only a tranny PMed me first on OKC.

I got one phone number, trying to set up a date but she's not agreeing with a time or day, though it sounds like she wants to.
>>
>>24619791
Doesn't make sense in this context. I never implied that you should be yourself. I implied that you're a weak-willed quitter and should off yourself like you've already suggested you're going to do.
>>
>>24619791
EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES
>>
File: jumbled-memes-04-funny-bits.jpg (118 KB, 700x695) Image search: [Google]
jumbled-memes-04-funny-bits.jpg
118 KB, 700x695
>>24619858
>>24619868

All of my success with women is something that I did.

>this is what chads actually believe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.