[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your mother say if she know you, actively or passively,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: mommy.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
mommy.gif
2 MB, 360x270
What would your mother say if she know you, actively or passively, consume hours of woman-hating media each week?
>>
She does, and she says
"Oh my gaaawd anon! Where did I go wrong? You're just doing this to get a rise out of me. You aren't a bad person sweetheart. You're my heart walking outside my body"
Then she takes a wine break
"darling you are my sweeeeet girl, my little angeeel. Our faces look the same!"
Then she takes another wine break
"do you, do you need therapy sweetheart? We have insurance, that's what the insurance is for!"
Then she drinks more.
"Do me one o' your dances my looly bird"
The I do a dumb dance for her and leave because she passes out on the couch.

She's the reason I have these opinions.
>>
>>24618009
are you a grill?

adfadf
>>
File: 1445976240468.jpg (55 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1445976240468.jpg
55 KB, 640x1136
>>24618009
This is a more detailed answer than I expected.
>>
>>24618035
I am, she often calls me a "traitor to my gender" for not being a feminazi ZOG puppet.
>>
>>24618058
>Discretion is a must
>Puts it on tinder for everyone to see.
Woman logic.
>>
She knows and she just gets depressed and feels like it's all her fault because of the example she and my father set for me and my brothers.
>>
She would probably ask how it is she managed to come back to life. After some investigation into the paranormal occurrence that is her reanimation she would probably go to see my siblings and see how they are coping with her death. Probably get into a fight with my father about how he was managed dealing with things since she died. Eventually if we got to a lull in things she might bring up my rage problems and trust issues I have with women, but she really wouldnt have much footing herself considering her poor disposition towards men. I miss my mom because of all the good things about her but I'm kind of glad shes dead. She wasn't in a good place when she died both mental and physically. RIP mom.
>>
>>24618009
Huh? What dance?
>>
>>24617915
What she always says, that I'm a loser and along with my dad ruined her life
>>
File: 1444979974756.gif (1 MB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
1444979974756.gif
1 MB, 400x307
>>24618058
this just has to be a shop, fuck.
>>
>>24618200
there's no specific dance, I just move around jerkily while she laughs at me.
>>
>>24617915
Probably agree, half the time. She works divorce law, and has told all the family all about how it's always the wives who are absolute home-wrecking cunts hellbent on revenge while the men just want to peacefully part ways and never see each other again.
>>
I don't care. She's keking my dad, so she's worse than me by a long stretch.
>>
>>24618420
That sounds cute. I wish I could see looly bird's dance.
>>
That I need to submit to Jesus or something of that vein.
>>
>>24618124
Is your mom a feminazi?
>>
>>24617915
>consume hours of woman-hating media each week?
What the fuck does that even mean?
Are their talk shows where they are just like, "fuck women they are just the worst" or something?
>>
>>24618682
yes,
ironically enough my father's been footing the bill since she was 15 years old.
She looks down upon unmarried women who don't have a man to pay for them.
Her brand of feminism is deeply confused and at odds with itself.
>>
>>24618125
If he finds out the woman can totally flip the situation and shift the blame "waahh, you are such an evil man, looking around on tinder for whores".
>>
>>24618702
/r9k/, silly
>>
>>24618420
I need to fuck your autismo out of you
>>
>>24618913
>lose autism
>become just like my mother and every other broad who tried to stomp in my carapace while playing crabs-in-a-bucket
Well that sounds like my literal worst nightmare.
>>
>>24617915
But my mother thinks girls that go out and get fucked every saturday night are whores, she's not even religious.
>>
>>24618444
>has told all the family all about how it's always the wives who are absolute home-wrecking cunts hellbent on revenge while the men just want to peacefully part ways and never see each other again.

seems legit
>>
>>24618969
I need to monitor your dance every day to make sure you're not becoming less autistic.
>>
>>24618723
Pls be my friend

I need more edgy friends and all my skype friends are dying from cancer (literally)

[email protected]
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.