[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck your mom if you could? Or any family member?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 18
File: mommy.jpg (21 KB, 200x165) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
21 KB, 200x165
Would you fuck your mom if you could? Or any family member?
Tbh I'd probably fuck my grandma if given the chance, she has a big round ass and big tits. Also, my two cousins, they're both incredibly beautiful.
>>
My sister tbqh.

I was just trying to convince some /pol/tard on /lit/ about the merits of incest but he was having none of it.
>>
File: 1418626382022.png (829 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1418626382022.png
829 KB, 900x900
>>24606263
>tfw no sister
>you will never know that taboo lust
>sneaking through her room while you're home alone
>discovering female sexuality based on the underwear and bathroom items she has
>flirt her friends when they're over
>never have deep, all-revealing conversations with her when you're both in high school waiting to go off to college

I blame my lack of confidence with girls on it 2bh.
>>
My dad molested me all the time as a kid.

My aunt did once too.
>>
>>24606632
did you enjoy it or was it misery?
>>
File: business as usual.jpg (45 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
business as usual.jpg
45 KB, 250x350
>>24606669
both actually
>>
File: 1442958648026.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1442958648026.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>24606632
sounds nice... I wish my hot aunt would have molested me.
>>
I would let my sister give me head, would fuck a ton of cousins, lost my virginity to a girl I believed to be my cousin so not at all opposed to it. That's it though, aunts, mom and grandma I would not hit even if they were younger.
>>
>>24606616
iktf

>ywn be watching tv with her late one night when your parents are away
>ywn have that heart-racing moment where she starts to fall asleep on you
>ywn inch of arm slowly around her, testing the waters if she is okay with it
>>
probably my aunt
>>
File: 22.png (70 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
22.png
70 KB, 500x454
I would fuck my stepsister and half sister any day. They're pretty much strangers to me anyway. I didn't grew up with my half sister and she would only visit once every two years or so. And my stepsister is the daughter of my mother's new husband. They got together 3 years ago (when I already had moved out).
>>
All i ever wanted was a qt mom with giant tits to breastfeed me and jack me off.
>>
>>24606263
>tfw no hot mom
>>
I am not even remotely interested in that. Ugh, god.
>>
File: Anon.png (1 MB, 1052x900) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
1 MB, 1052x900
Anons who have a sister at all (not even necessarily one you want to 'cest), what's it like?
>>
>>24607386
>incest is le GROSS xP!
Hello reddit
>>
I've got step vousins and i guess a god-cousin? anyways ive considered this purely because of the taboo. I decided no I wouldn't fuck family even if everyone was okay with it.
>>
>>24606263
My aunt 2bh, she is extremely qt. Even better now that she just broke up with her boyfriend and is single.
>>
File: 1448590067730.png (219 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448590067730.png
219 KB, 500x281
Walked in on my friend's mom changing when I was a kid. She was in her mid forties with huge tits. She aged pretty poorly since then it's tragic.
>>
Sister. It'd be really awkward and stuff because she's possibly a sperg. I like the thought of that.

I don't want to say it but I could see myself having sex with my mother. She's an emotional mess and loves me to bits.
>>
>>24607634
>Sister. It'd be really awkward and stuff because she's possibly a sperg. I like the thought of that.

If she's a virgin you should slowly come on to her. Enter into an incestuous relationship that lasts the rest of your lives.
>>
>>24606263
I almost did. Apparently it's some sort of weird tradition, but I slept naked with my mom for 15 years. She would always hold my dong close to her face when I was in sixth grade. I had the same size dick I have now (7.4'') but I was only 5'2'' back then. So it was quite a spectacle I almost got it in her mouth, but she pushed it away and just laughed. I got to feel her boobs every day as I spooned with her every night before school. I ended up dropping out of high school and I'm sharing this here because I honestly can't tell this to anybody in my life. She was really hot too, looked 28 at 40, the kind of lady who gets stares.
>>
>>24607844
One of the most awkward times was when I came home from the dance after grinding with this blonde girl. I was thinking about women all night. I was rock hard, but my mom made me get in bed anyways. I had my first wet dream, and I didn't know what to do. the sheets were soaking, but my mom was asleep in her lingerie 2 feet away from me.

A couple years ago, I finally got the courage to say I'd have to sleep alone.
>>
>>24607844
>>24607909
I don't get it did she tease you about it or something?
>>
>>24607940
You are replying to an obvious work of fiction friendo
>>
There's nothing wrong with consensual incest
>>
>>24607940
I'm tired so my writing is god awful. You know how most kids sleep with their parents when they're really young? I slept with my mom until I was way into high school. She doesn't like wearing clothes for whatever reason, so I always slept with her naked. Whenever I asked why I was sleeping with her, she just said that's the way it worked. I ended up touching her boobs, ass, and vag, because no one on this Earth can resist that kind of temptation, but I didn't ever penetrate or anything.

Since she always slept naked, i slept naked too, and she always commented how big my cock was. Everytime I asked why she did that kind of stuff, she said it wasn't sexual or anything.
>>
>>24608024
She said that Freudian psychology doesn't apply to Asian culture, because our family bonds are too strong for that. I stopped having my friends come over, no sleep overs or anything, because I was afraid people would find out. I knew it was wrong theoretically, but it was honestly nice to feel comforted and secure under your mother's caress. Especially with the way New England winters are.
>>
>>24608078
Fuck off with this creative writing shit. We are trying to have a legitimate incest thread and you spam it with this fanfiction tier nonsense?
>>
>>24608152
it's not fiction. No way I can really prove that, right? All I'm saying is, when you get in an incestuous situation, it's not really all that great. Often times, you're just a kid and you don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>24608190
A fictional incest story would probably be more compelling.
>>
File: EV020_0030CAX~02.png (437 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
EV020_0030CAX~02.png
437 KB, 800x437
No, she is gross.
However I fantasize about having a hot one. I have all sort of scenarios and excuses to make incestuous sex happen.
>>
I have two female cousins, the younger of which is quite the qt. Also she practically treats me like her boyfriend whenever we're together, which is not often because she lives in South America along with most of my family. Apparently she thinks my autism is cute or sth.
>>
>>24606263
If my mom was hot I'd hit on her. I'd make it obvious, too.
>>
>>24607424

The OP asked, I answered. Faggot.
>>
>>24608342
Same. That'd be so nice.
>>
Hell no. The Westermarck effect is working perfectly fine for me.
>>
>>24608190
>it's not fiction
There are a lot of underageb& on here but you're deluding yourself if you think anyone believes this shit.
>>
>>24606263
Maybe a few of my cousins but other than that, Im not really attracted to any of my family members. Especially my mom. Which is weird considering I have a fairly big mommy incest fetish
>>
>>24608654
Yea I know no one believes it. It's not fiction though. Search it up. Some East Asians believe in very close mom-son relationships.
>>
File: 1434432906191.png (26 KB, 519x526) Image search: [Google]
1434432906191.png
26 KB, 519x526
Does anyone have a stomach gargle fetish?

When I was like 6, I once had to share a bed with my aunt who was like 30.

I for some reason ended up lying on her stomach for the rest of the night, whilst hearing the gurgling and growling if her stomach beneath my ear. Seriously turned me on even as a child.

She was pretty cute then, and still is, even in her 40s

God I'd love to fuck her right nkw
>>
Sometimes I lift my moms nightgown while she's sleeping so I can see her snatch. Also sometimes I dare to grab her boobs while she sleeps as well.
>>
mom? no. sister? yes.
my sister is perfect. she got 100% of the good genes and I got 0. she's about the same height as me, better looking, smarter, and more socially adept.
>>
Sauce on OP?
>>
>tfw no kawaii imouto

Why even life ?
>>
>>24608925
>keked by his sister

Wow.

Ever thought about getting yourself a shotty, and looking into its barrels?

Just count try 3 2 1 and you're done m8
>>
I'd do anything to fuck my cousin tbqph. Sometimes I think about raping her before committing sudoku, but it's not worth it. I used to hide cameras in her room to film her changing, but deleted them all one day out of guilt. Been smdh ever since.
>>
>>24607397
My sister is the reason I'm still alive so, it's pretty good I'd say.
>>
File: worry.jpg (14 KB, 193x243) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
14 KB, 193x243
>>24606263
no fucking way. i despise even hearing my mothers voice or knowing she's in the same 1 mile radius as me. you couldn't pay me any amount of money or promise me fucking anything ever if I was to do so. no fucking way.
>>
>>24606263

My two youngest (female) cousins (whom are sisters) have always been tempting to me but I could never do it. Besides being completely illegal (and not just because it's incest - they're 13 and 16, even though 16 is the legal age here, she only turned 16 a few months ago), I'd feel really bad an exploitative.

But I did dream about it once or twice.

Now if I had a little sister.... Okay, in reality, if I had a little sister, I'd likely say no, but not having a little sister makes me want to say I would if I had one.

Definitely not my mum though. Please no.
>>
I have sent a sex request to my cousin over email when I was younger.
>>
Nah not my mom, she's too much of a mom and I actually love my dad.
Now my sister, that's a different story.
I recently went to go spend a few days with her since she doesn't live here and we had to share a bed, it was easily the most frustrating moment of my life.
/r/ing some good brother-sister anything, please help me out /r9k/ ;__;
>>
File: 1444133072570-4.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444133072570-4.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
By just looking at this picture,
>>
>>24609824
Why didn't you do anything?
>>
I had a relationship with one of my cousins, but I was only visiting so we had to stop. She has a boyfriend now and I'm still antisocial so I'm kind of afraid of seeing her again.
>>
I would only fuck my two cousins
>>
>>24609914
She usually fell asleep after me because I was exhausted everyday there and she woke up before me. On the final day I did wake up about 10 mins before her though, didn't do much but get hard while staring im too pussy
>>
>>24609965
Nigga, I mean why didn't you test the grounds with her? See if she's into you.
>>
bumping before this thread dies
>>
No interest in that but for some reason i can only fap to mother incest hentai comics.
>>
>>24611939

I think its just the way the women are drawn. You don't really get the "motherly" look unless you look for that sort of thing specifically.
>>
>tfw no attractive family members
>>
File: 1434883293657.jpg (32 KB, 400x383) Image search: [Google]
1434883293657.jpg
32 KB, 400x383
>>24612074
Yeah you might be right. i really like their expressions and giant bodies. this is why loli is revolting and i can only fap to teen if theres incest invovled. moms are just the best especially when they take it up the ass too.

>tfw exhentai is slow on mom incest english comic updates
>>
>>24606263
Do in laws count? Because if so I have fucked my sister in law.
>>
>>24607397
bags of sand

blox
>>
>>24608342
This so much, this is basically me.
>>
> tfw mom sleeping right next to me since cousin is over and in mom's room
> tfw mom has on loose sweatpants and no bra
> can literally see the color of her panties and such
> tfw mom was a playboy bunny back in the day, too. Left cuz she wouldn't fuck around with Hugh Hefner

nah. no urge at all whatsoever. other people have commented on how attractive my mother is, but I don't feel any sexual urges around her.
>>
>>24606688
Holy shit.... SAUCE????
>>
File: intense sweating.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
intense sweating.png
142 KB, 415x367
>mfw my stacey sister has an edgy sense of humor and jokes about us getting married if it's ever legalized and having "retard babies"
>once at a party people were doing this thing where the guys put a sports drink bottle between their legs and a girl gets down on their knees in front of it and sucks the drink out of it and she did it with me to get a reaction out of everyone
>tfw no gf so hang out with her to get dat female attention buzz
>>
TFW
NO
SISTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mfw this comment is unoriginal
>>
i have fucked my mom.
>>
>>24612273
Tara tainton
>>
>>24613148
Well we are gonna need you to elaborate on that buddy
>>
>>24608078

Mother-son Amae is weird.
>>
>>24608755
Yeah, but none of them have dicks over 3 inches
>>
>>24606263
I have a huge fetish for the idea of incest but the idea of fucking any of my actual family members is a huge turn off. I find my mother, sister and cousins ugly as fuck, completely on the other side of my attractiveness spectrum.

Said that, I have this mental image of my perfect mom and try to hook up with women that fit this ideal. They may be 15 years older than me, but single "milfs" are provide the best sex ever.
>>
When I was 7 some kid of my class was pretty disturbed, he was drawing boobs, asses, penises and vaginas all the time, happened to be my best friend and I never thought any of what he told me is weird. Like that he has sex with his big sister (14) all the time and it's the greatest thing in the world. I don't remember much of that time, I hope I didn't do anything to my sister.
Only thing that is certain is that I developed a haircut fetish because of her.

I once masturbated under the blanket to my cousin when she was dressing in front of me. Also I secretly filmed her in her bikini, she is like 1,85m tall.

But I would never fuck my mom, maybe the teen version of her.
>>
>>24607397
They're like brothers who don't play video games with you and bitch about everything. And their friends are twice as annoying as they are.
>>
>>24607397
meh can't compare it to not having one. I think having siblings is good for social development though
>>
>>24613514
thank you based anon

originaialwlslslsl
>>
>no sister
>no singe female cousin
>no single attractive aunt which is under 50
>mum is fat old bitch

tfw you will never expirience incest adventure ;_;

WHY EVEN LIFE FFS
>>
>>24608342
source?
asda asf asd sad
>>
>>24606263
Mom --no she is old and gross

Sister and several cousins fucking yea

I think my one cousin has a crush so next time I see her I'll probably smash it

>former robot FYI
>>
>>24607397
Id rather have a brother

Sisters are just bitchy and you want to fuck them but you never will get too.

Sucks desu
>>
>>24616142
>former?
How so? What changed?
>>
>>24607397
they're fucking trash, anything to do with women outside of fantasy is a massive let down
>>
>>24612177
No pic to go with it by chance?
>>
File: big.jpg (367 KB, 1740x1305) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
367 KB, 1740x1305
>>24613684
The statistic average size of Asian ERECT penises is 5.1-5.5''

Even the penis map, which uses the flacid penis sizes of Asian countries, is 3.8''+

Nice try kyke.
>>
File: 1448760277650.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1448760277650.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
>tfw incest fetish
>all my family members are ugly as fuck
>>
>>24606263
Nah, not from Alabama, but do you.
>>
most of the women in my family are assholes, so no

i'm pretty sure most sibling incest fetishists are only children
>>
>>24606263
I'm not attracted to her. Even if I were, it would make things so weird that it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>24616255
Idk I just grew into myself and managed to do a lot better with women.

I can't really point it to anything I got lucky and became good looking in my 20's
>>
Me and my mom banged for awhile. Our age gap is not so large though and she's always been attractive so there's that. No other family to consider though.
>>
>>24617446
>>24617446
The absolute worst feel ;-;
>>
I have a hot ass cousin that always wears either booty shorts or small tight dresses. Id post pics but if anyone ever found out that I find her hot I'd honestly kill my self
>>
>>24615929
Xxzero
>>
>>24606263
>white people
How unexpected.
>>
>>24607397
it sucks,I just had to yell at some cunt single mom because her daughter was bullying my sister. she acts like a loli in an anime and everything but she can be a bit annoying. of course I love her but it's not that cool. maybe if we grew up at the same age together it'd be different,im 21 she's 7
>>
my sister is a whiny SJW and she looks exactly like me so no

I haven't talked to my mom in years and shes insufferable so no

all the aunts on my dads side are hamplanets so no

my moms sister is pretty sexy so yeah I'd fuck her

bunch of cousins on my dads side that I would fuck as well
>>
>have an incest fetish
>have masturbated to the idea of fucking a family member
>saw picture of a naked girl who looked like her
>immediately wanted to cover her with a blanket because she'd be cold

I get incest fetishes in principle, but they do not work in reality unless you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>24618308
Have you got any stories?
>>
I have two distant cousins, and man, they look good. One of them is about 17, and one of them is about 21. The younger one is a blonde and the second one is a brunette.
>>
I have an intense Mommy fantasy but I have to invent a new Mom in my head for it to work. I wish my real life Mom was attractive
>>
>>24620909
IDK i think some people are wired differently.

Id say the majority of people would find incest repulsive but a large chunk get hugely turned on by it. So IDK.

Personally I see nothing wrong with, complications with inbreeding arent even as bad as people think its not much worse than fucking a stranger DESU.

anyway personally I don't think I would have any qualms fucking relatives and im totally normal well-adjusted former robot.

Like if my sister or potentially future hot daughter wanted to bang I would probably be on bored without much hesitation.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.