[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lonely as fuck >Hate humanity with a white-hot passion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1402947182613.jpg (32 KB, 541x505) Image search: [Google]
1402947182613.jpg
32 KB, 541x505
>Lonely as fuck
>Hate humanity with a white-hot passion
>>
You only hate humanity because you're lonely
Stop being lonely and you'll stop hating humanity

sage
>>
>>24603076
Wrong, Freud. I'm lonely because I feel alienated from my own species because humanity is vile, evil, stupid and insane. It's destroying itself and the biosphere and anything good or sane is seen as thoughtcrime. I fucking hate you monsters.
>>
>>24603055
Yeah, the world is filled with messed egos, people seem people being nice as a weak or "roaches" to be used and laughed at.

People are so worried about being taken advantage or thought less of they shut themselves off and only trust people that are like them, they cling to things like memes and non-witty ironic stuff so they can never be judged because they're just ghost without any solid beliefs, these people would hate themselves to fit in/go unnoticed.

They can never be pinned down to what they like or dislike they will make the claim that i was just being ironic or joking and at the end of the day they're not worth your time.
>>
>>24603186
What's your idea of good and noble?

No meme answers like "Not this"
>>
>>24603186
bruh. From these posts you sound vile, evil, stupid and insane.
>>
>>24603286
Ur so creative and clever, tumblrina
>>
>>24603186
Wrong again, foreveralone!

Your hatred of humanity stems from your loneliness, and you've convinced yourself other wise in an ego-saving maneuver.

You're the same as the incels who claim they're 'above' sex.
>>
My man something about this Pepe feels comfy desu

in any case, it is only a matter of time before society disappears forever.
>>
>lonely as fuck
>think most people are generally pretty alright
>appreciate humanity for its accomplishments and emotional range
>still lonely
>>
>>24603286
Nah, he's just a standard young male with social issues, who intellectualizes his problems and hates others usually because of his own insecurities.
>>
>>24603286
>>24603309
I know. This sort of retarded reasoning is fucking beyond ready for retirement.

>You object to something, therefore you are the problem!

>>24603282
Doesn't matter. You won't understand and the normalscum will just reply with "U NO LIKE HAVE FUN U PRUDE YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME ENJOY DYING ALONE!!" etc, ad nauseam as they always do.

>>24603349
Praise Skynet!

>>24603389
>armchair psychology
>gee what a surprise it's wrong
>>
>>24603404
>nerve: struck

More correct than you'd care to admit, it seems.
>>
>>24603404

>armchair psychology
youre misusing that term you pretentious fuck.
>>
Watch out! You could really hurt someone with those edges!
>>
File: 1443910465641.png (301 KB, 682x587) Image search: [Google]
1443910465641.png
301 KB, 682x587
>>24603055
iktf family

pic related

don't let all these normies and redditors get to you
>>
>>24603404
>vile
-that's subjective, but i think 9/10 people would agree
>evil
-once again subjective, but hates everything, nothing to contribute, and bitter. watch any movie or piece of literature ever made, you are the bad guy
>stupid
-misuses "armchair [blank]"
-cant think of a definition of a noble, good person. rationalization for shitty life/personhood is half-assed
>insane
textbook narcissistic, inferiority complex, would not be surprised if schizo
>>
>>24603477
Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to masters in psychology who were correctly analyzing me over the interweb.

>/r9k/
>Not normalcancer central
Pick one.
>>
No, socially awkward introvert, you are not more "sophisticated" because you hate humanity. You will always be the inferior specimen that everyone thinks you are.
>>
File: 1424487132522.png (329 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1424487132522.png
329 KB, 555x555
>>24603055
you're just as human as everyone around you
a truly misanthropic person would be able to get a dog or something that would be more than sufficient for their loneliness.
you're just rationalizing your own self induced loneliness

source: I do this, in different variations, often
>>
File: 1389745728608.jpg (33 KB, 460x464) Image search: [Google]
1389745728608.jpg
33 KB, 460x464
>>24603055
Kill them all OP, kill them all.
>>
>>24603944
I really wish I could. If I had a button, you'd all be dead. I promise.
>>
I love humanity, but it's sort of like the way you love your retarded asshole brother who constantly ruins everything.
>>
>>24603566
>OP btfo

There's a reason he's not responding. Just another blubbering tween faggot with his adolescent misanthropy.
>>
>>24604654
Glad to see there's someone with common sense
>>
>>24604654
>>24605259
I'm not responding because normie projection isn't worth responding to. Say something of value if you want responses. Otherwise enjoy being irrelevant.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.