[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever been clubbing? What is it like? I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 618x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 618x378
Anyone here ever been clubbing? What is it like? I'm not one for crowds and but a mate of mines wants me to go and I'm not sure about it.
>>
>>24599936
>floors sticky
>drinks are expensive
>chads pull
>you will not
>girls are ugly/slutty
it's awful never do it
>>
Cons
>drinks are expensive as fuck
>normies everywhere
>can't talk to people because music is too loud

Pros
>the girls are slutty
>>
its fun depending what youre going for. if youre going to try and just find girls and thats your main focus and youre gonna whine like a little bitch when a girl doesnt give you play at a club, yeah youll he mad. if youre not into that sort of music (dance music(chart shit or the actual good shit), rap, top 40) then youre not gonna like it

i like it and im a loner but i dont mind getting lost in a crowd getting a little drunk or some drug and dancing like there is no one there. i hate small talk and people getting really personal but since everyone in a club is a self centered pos anyway so no one talks to me.
>>
File: 1356732141807.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1356732141807.gif
6 KB, 569x510
I went to a club before and it was awful

I awkwardly stood around with a beer while black girls twerked me into a corner

>Do they want me to touch their butts?
>I don't know what to do
>Maybe they are just dancing to the music...
>Oh fuck they are getting closer

Later one eventually talked to me and asked if I wanted to go to Mcdonalds
I decided to run away

Wouldn't recommend clubs
>>
Everything is too loud. Drinks cost too much. It's worse than a regular bar if that can be believed.

Don't go. Stay home and fap instead. Why the fuck does your friend even want to bring you anyway?
>>
>>24600130
Because he's my friend and wants me
to hang out with him?
>>
>Too loud
>Drinks too expensive
>Many chads

Luckily if you are drunk enough you won't notice any of this and it will actually be pretty fun

I would go if you guys are pre-drinking beforehand, never go into a club sober, especially if its your first time
>>
>>24599936
I actually went to a few clubs in my day

>goth club

plenty of failed normies and neo-robots, most people were too shy & self-concious to actually dance to the music except for a few peope who were fucking blitzed on pills and/or really drunk. Hooked up with a manlet hot topic girl with rainbow hair and problem glasses. One of the bartenders was a tranny. 9/10

>Indie club

this was actually the same place as the goth club but on a different night. people were even more self-conscious and shy and less likely to dance there. Another problem glasses girl tried to give me a handjob in public up against someone's parked car on the busy street as people were leaving the club. Police showed up for an unrelated thing but it scared both the girl and my boner away. 8/10

>regular normie club

went there for the birthday party of a girl from my college program. ehhhhhhh..... it was WAY too crowded and way too expensive, as well as music being shitty. I had absolutely no chance of ever hooking up with anyone there. 0/10

>metal club

More of a bar/pub I guess but it still had a dance floor where people "danced" and a whole other floor that was for live bands. Hooked up with quite a few half-decent girls. 10/10

I want to try out the whole dubstep/EDM club scene one day but can't be arsed to buy the fucking clothes for the dress codes. All the other places couldn't give a shit what you were wearing as long as you were wearing clothes.
>>
>>24599936
I started "clubbing" when I was 15 and had a period of about 3 years where I was going out 3-4 times a week.

I'm assuming you mean commercial clubs with commercial dance music?

Here's what you should know:
>if you want to get drunk, you should drink before you go and only have a drink or two there to keep the buzz going
>women will dress like sluts but most are there just for the attention
>big group of women = you won't bang anyone there unless you're turbo Chad
>two women together = might have a chance if you're suave
>one woman by herself = DTF and will get attacked by masses of men (one of the most bizarre things you will witness) though you will still probably lose out if you're not super aggressive to whoever the most aggressive guy is
>makeouts are easy if you're going for girls within your league or lower (err on the lower side if you're not sure)
>acquiring numbers is very easy though in most cases they are either fake or don't lead to anything (the latter more common)
>in actuality only a very small percentage of people get laid from ONS

Basically, you will probably feel uncomfortable if you don't like social power games and social posturing. Don't expect to get laid, you might be able to get a random make out though. Would only recommend if you're a KHV to get over the kissing part. It's not one big orgy like some people think, it's just social status posturing with some dudes usually drinking too much after they don't manage to score and puking in the bathroom.
>>
>>24599936

>>24600347
I can vouch for this anon's advice. Definitely stick more to the bar than anywhere else and wait an hour or two or even more to make your move and make sure that the girls are drunk enough to make out with you if not take your wizardhood away completely.

Even if a girl is WAY below your unrealistic standards, you're not there to pick a wife. You're there to maybe get laid, maybe get a h/j in an alleyway, maybe just grind your dick against her ass on the dancefloor through your pants, maybe even just get an awkward first kiss.

Just think of it as practice as the real thing.

If they ask for you phone number, either just say that your phone is being repaired or give them a fake number or tell them that you're too cool for cell phones or ive them your number and then block & ignore them, or ask them for their number instead and then the ball's in your corner.

Some girls also are out for the same thing, just to hit on a guy and maybe make out a bit just to prove to themselves that they're still attractive and are still in the dating scene.

and maybe also fuck your brains out, who knows
>>
>>24599936
pretty much what >>24600015 said.

I used to go clubbing about every weekend for two years when I was in uni. I danced with a girl maybe a handful of times and managed to kiss two but that's about it. It's a huge waste of time if you're anything but tall and attractive tbqh.

The women there are extremely shallow because they can afford to be. The guy to girl ratio is something like 70/30 and closer to 60/40 on a 'good' night so it's like hypergamy on steroids.

It's usually a bunch of guys standing/sitting around the dance floor drinking with their mates and watching average/below average looking women dance with tall attractive drunk men.
>>
>>24600347
>big group of women = you won't bang anyone there unless you're turbo Chad

I never understood why normies did that, both guys and girls.

I can understand going out with just like one guy who you're trying to get laid, or he's helping you get laid, or you're using him to look better in comparison, etc. and the same with girls..

But like Louis CK said, who's going to fuck all eight of you? Are you all just going to walk into a giant vagina or bump into a symmetrical matching group of girls?

Everyone just ends up cock-blocking each other.
>>
>>24600860
It isn't always about getting laid, anon. Sometimes you just want to get drunk and dance around like an idiot with your best buddies.
>>
>>24600860
guys usually split up after a while and then come back

women take turns rejecting thirsty betas while competing for the highest amount of attention
>>
File: 1258779384199.jpg (120 KB, 732x589) Image search: [Google]
1258779384199.jpg
120 KB, 732x589
>>24599936

Depends on who you're with but the most normie normies I ever went clubbing with spent a good 80% of that time walking through huge crowds going nowhere, desperately looking for some girl to pay attention to them.

And it's always, always way more males than females. Like 10 to 1 ratio.

>>24600805

Also think about this too -- the club makes it to where the ONLY thing you have to judge people on is their looks. And not even all of them too, because it's dark a lot of the times. So the very basic physical features like size.

You can't really talk to a girl and show her your wonderful personality and funny lines because the music is too loud and there is too many distractions, her ass can't pay attention.

So you can't talk to them... The only thing you can do is LOOK. Which is why you're right. It becomes very shallow.

In fact I told my friends I was so pissed and depressed because I could never get a girl to dance with me at a club, no matter how I asked. I get the stupidest excuses "I DONT DANCE WITH BOYS!" and then she leaves and is smashed between two Chads. I've gone to the club with a group of guys and girls, explained I wanted to dance, and the second we enter the club all the sudden the women I DROVE THERE with my friends start acting like I don't exist. When I'd come up to them on the dance floor they'd literally run off. Then when it was time to go they, shit you not, asked "Where were you anon?" ... And ask to be driven to Chad's...

Also, you run the possibilty of getting to a Leaf Pounding scenario. Meaning, some Chad is going to get mad at you for talking to one of the 18 girls he's talking to and threaten to kill you because he's not getting attention for the 3 minutes of conversation you're having with a girl. I call this "Leaf Pounding" because he acts like a chimp who's territory is being challenged, pounding his fists on his chest and throwing leaves in the air.

But OP clubbing can b
>>
>>24600323
I second this post.

If it's the standard definition of a club where the drinks are expensive and it weeds out the bar types, you have no fucking chance. Chad and Stacy central, they're like an extension of frats/sororities.

If it's like music 'club' or a themed place, you have a chance as long as you fit in. Or can fake it, which isn't hard. But these people tend to be really annoying.
>>
>>24600959
This
It's way more fun just getting hammered and having banter with your mates
>>
>>24600106
awww dude you were gonne get laid
>>
I'm not very attractive but a good/confident dancer, which gives me an edge at clubs with women
>>
>>24599936
You will hate it. It's nothing but idiots, shitty top-charts music that's way too loud, and every drink is over $8. I went once, out in Atlantic City, and it was awful.
>>
>>24600347
>>big group of women = you won't bang anyone there unless you're turbo Chad

Probably worth highlighting for the typical robot.

The reason here is that when women are out in large groups like this, they're actually most concerned about impressing each other and having fun together. You basically have to be Alpha enough to sleep with all of them to sleep with one of them, in their minds. They are not going home with a guy that their friends would laugh at them for fucking. They are only going home with a guy that their entire friend circle would be jealous of, and that's pretty much nobody.
>>
File: 1445997000424.jpg (67 KB, 495x497) Image search: [Google]
1445997000424.jpg
67 KB, 495x497
>>24600196
>he's my friend
>and wants me to hang out with him

Yeah that sounds likely
>>
Clubbing represents everything that robots hate.

If you're a relatively well-adjusted person you should be able to enjoy it.

If you have crippling social anxiety then you won't.
>>
File: quality_banter.gif (1 MB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
quality_banter.gif
1 MB, 500x255
>>24601232
pic somewhat related
>>
>>24600347

>>one woman by herself = DTF and will get attacked by masses of men (one of the most bizarre things you will witness) though you will still probably lose out if you're not super aggressive to whoever the most aggressive guy is

This is what I meant by "leaf pounding" and I'm glad you said something, because I talk about this a lot but I don't think a lot of robots have the experience to relate or know what I'm talking about.

I'm basically about to learn martial arts because I'm fucking sick of Chad's aggressive bullshit out in public. I want to train up and next time Chad wants to be tough in front of the pussy, challenge him and when he backs down he's going to look like the pussy he is.

I have no problem baiting him into a fight just to throw an assault charge at him and have him jailed.
>>
I was at a club last night but it wasn't that great. I wouldn't have gone if it wasn't a friends birthday. There were way more girls than guys which was good but all I did was drink a lot and talk with my friends. There's literally nothing for an introvert to do at a club.
>>
File: smith.gif (140 KB, 220x123) Image search: [Google]
smith.gif
140 KB, 220x123
>>24600106
Who the fuck goes clubbing without drugs?
>>
>>24599936
I was in my late teens and 20s till end of the 90s,. spent 10 yrs raving and clubbing. did fucking loads and loads of speed and e's and more.

first few years was just about drugs and dancing, then as we got into clubbing rather than hardcore/drum and bass raves started going to places lots of 10/10s

even surrounded by half naked pussy i couldnt pull anything.

I didnt have gf til 25 when an older woman pulled me at a Prodigy concert.

back then tho you could be autie with no social skills and spend night just enjoying music and drugs. no idea if any raves are still like this.
>>
File: uwotm9.jpg (37 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
uwotm9.jpg
37 KB, 680x510
>>24600347
This post.

So you should go and have fun OP. Just take drugs or drink a lot (but not too much) so you get a good buzz once you arrive the place you will find the music enjoyable and want to dance, and try to flirt with all the girls you can. Or at least this is what I always did. Anyway I'm no longer a degenerate scum and am too healthy to drink or do drugs so I haven't step on a club for a long time.
>>
>>24600323
Bruh, try a trance event.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.