[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MANLETS BTFO BEYOND ALL REPAIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 390x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 390x869
MANLETS BTFO BEYOND ALL REPAIR
>>
>>24589154
>normies do this
>normies procede to wonder why mass shootings happnen
NO SYMPATHY
O

S
Y
M
P
A
T
H
Y
>>
Women made me gay.
>>
>>24589154

He's having an epiphany

I used to cringe/laugh at reddiors like this, but browsing I'm finding that most people are slowly becoming more redpilled

This is a prime example

>maybe being blessed with good genetics is all that matters in this world

imo i think this guy did well by walking out, why would he fight? if he fights he's just an "insecure manlet lol" "compensating lol xd"

he got fucked genetically

he tried to be bluepill and keep a gf LTR but 2 years passed, maybe even less and her eyes wandered ofcourse

he's learning
>>
File: betacuck.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
betacuck.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>24589154
>MANLETS BTFO
as a 5'5 manlet when get armed I will kill you first, fucking normal fag "Hurr durr ha ha That showned dem migets ha ha ha!"
>>
>reddit
Leave.
>>
>>24589154
We won't be so BTFO when the revolution comes
Can't do shit like that when you're dead
>>
>>24589247
manlet on suicide watch
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 648x365
>that guy walked right up to me, pointed at my face and said something along the lines of me being a midget and how pathetic I was
>>
>>24589154
Redditors pls go. You 'people' are the lowest quality posters of all.
>>
>>24589300
normies on homicide watch
>>
>>24589239
I don't think we will experience a red pill epidemy any time soon. People are just too naive and good hearted for such a change to happen on a huge scale.

Only few people will actually be red pilled by such events.
>>
>>24589300
might end up in a shallow grave normal shit
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 967x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 967x1020
>>24589247
>manlets THIS mad
>>
>>24589239
>blaming genetics when the woman is clearly a bitch
This is why they get away with the shit they do. No one holds them accountable for their actions.
>>
>>24589259
>>24589305
>not browsing /r/relationships for your fix of normie tears
>>
File: napoleonstrikesback.png (1 MB, 1112x1456) Image search: [Google]
napoleonstrikesback.png
1 MB, 1112x1456
>>24589357
Being constantly remained how short you are. Women saying how they demand a taller guy because "feel protected" instead of my fellow robots standing up for me they mock us same thing with normal trash like this poster
>>
>>24589399
You are just mad for no reason. A woman can choice the genetically superior male. There is no harm in this.

Obviously the cheating on her part was wrong, but I believe if you have an open eye you would see from the beginning that she was a whore. Shouldn't be her bf from the very start.
>>
>>24589441
Stacies couldn't handle the bantz.
>>
>>24589473
>A woman can choice the genetically superior male. There is no harm in this.
but if a woman does this "Why don't women want me they are all shallow sluts!"
>>
File: queenstacy.jpg (93 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
queenstacy.jpg
93 KB, 1024x1024
>>24589509
fatties not stacies - a real stacy is one like in picture right here
>>
>>24589529
Don't make me say it, you are here on 4chan posting on r9k of all places. There is a chance of 71.58274% you are a genetic looser.
>>
>>24589247
How can one be passive but outspoken?
>>
height literally means zero. zilch. NADA

ask the droves of 6'+ foreveralone betas here. it's like penis size, no one really cares
>>
>>24589578
6 0 beta has better chances than a 5 5 beta.
>>
>>24589559
look at the R9k's Virgin wall of shame all average looking guys some look like models hell I've been told I have a decent face - But I'm still here
>>
>>24589154
There's no point fighting Chad after he kucked you with your whore girlfriend, but the mental image of a 5'4 manlet getting called a midget, saying nothing in return, and then literally running out the house is funny as fuck.

Some guys have to learn the hard way.
>>
File: 1448371730320.jpg (76 KB, 960x607) Image search: [Google]
1448371730320.jpg
76 KB, 960x607
>>24589626
Rated by which gender? Both have different standards.
>>
>>24589651
How do you actually explain normies, that "just b urself" won't work with robots?
>>
>>24589326
Epiphany ? Epitome? Epidemic?
>>
>>24589659
I know; 80 percent of men are aren't even attractive to women that leave a 20 percent. Why do you think most men are giving up on everything they feel the hate
>>
>>24589624
a guy whos just bein himself has better chances than a manlet or lanklet
>>
>>24589659
>women hover around 3, which is where average belongs
>the average man is below average in looks
roasties
>>
>>24589578
>manlets genuinely believe this
>>
>>24589624
too bad that has literally zero real world application
>>
>>24589744
If I were to approach a female for being myself she would call the police or chad
>>
>>24589578
>it's like penis size, no one really cares
Get a load of this small guy
>>
File: bro.jpg (86 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
86 KB, 625x621
>>24589841
forgot to post the image
>>
>>24589805
You are crazy, just look at various statistics and for a start try figuring out why the girl in >>24589441 started talking shit on short guys.

Short guys are a genetic turn off.
>>
>>24589871
>started talking shit
because They are entitled FATTIES stop enabling them
>>
File: MessagesPerWeek.png (14 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
MessagesPerWeek.png
14 KB, 480x353
>>24589928
Stop deluding yourself, this doesn't just apply to fatties.
>>
>Dude. You gotta get over your height. Every person finds their match at some point.

Do normalfags actually believe this? Does the truth make them uncomfortable?
>>
>>24589732
>Why do you think most men are giving up on everything they feel the hate
Yea it sucks, but its better to live with the truth than to stick with a delusion.
>>
>>24589956
what are you trying to prove women want a tall man more news at 7
>>
>>24589989
"just be yourself" is the very foundation for every argument normies bring up. They usually won't accept facts going against their core beliefs.
>>
>>24590008
I would argue that not everybody knows this as you do.
>>
>>24589928
Holy fuck do you really think that the only reason a girl wouldn't want to be with a short to average guy is because she's entitled?

A roastie is a roastie, but you have to accept that taller men are generally considered more attractive by women. They look at height in the same way men look at hip to waist ratio.
>>
File: thetruthwillsetyoufree.jpg (9 KB, 639x120) Image search: [Google]
thetruthwillsetyoufree.jpg
9 KB, 639x120
>>24589994
>stick with a delusion.
even the blue pilled white knights are starting to realize the game is rigged that's but they cling on to the idea - that's why they hate us robots because we contradict their fairy tales
>>
>>24590047
neither did I but I learned quick
>>
>>24590058
>you have to accept
I already have; that's what /Pol/ or /r9k/ doesn't understand it's not feminism the reason why women are spoiled, entitled cunts or have high standards it's Biology
>>
>>24590092
But understand that not everyone is a quick learner. Some people tend to cling onto their hopes like >>24590069 said.

Its easier to turn you life for the better if you understand the reality. This is why we need to turn these blue pills into red ones.
>>
>>24590137
This is why true happiness among all men can only exist with female robots.
>>
>>24589956
>4'8 women get the most messages
I'd like myself a living fleshlight too.
>>
File: 1343841087155.jpg (274 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1343841087155.jpg
274 KB, 1024x768
>>24589154
Alright. I'm biting this time.
I'm a 5'7" manlet.
What is it I need to learn.
Fucking tell me already.
Do I need to learn to stay out of the dating game?
>Done, quit women a month ago
Stay out of the workplace?
>Done, became NEET
Drop out of society entirely?
>I haven't left my house in a week
Kill Myself?
Is that what I'm supposed to do? Because It's the only fucking thing left and I'm getting damn tired of how I need to fucking learn.
>>
Height can make things tougher for you but if you're born with an unattractive face then it's over for you. I'm 6 foot but painfully average in the looks department. Every girl I've ever been fond of has either chosen another guy in the short term or long term.

I'm just going to go into research and spend the rest of my life in a lab so I might actually have something worth living for at this point.
>>
File: women doing eugenics LOL.png (351 KB, 1311x465) Image search: [Google]
women doing eugenics LOL.png
351 KB, 1311x465
>>24589473

>A woman can choice the genetically superior male.

Not if you like having a stable, first-world society, kid.

Either you're a tournament species or you're a civilization (monogamous marriage). The natural mating order can't be wedged into the modern societal frame without destroying it. Sorry, but unrestrained hypergamy...women punching above their weight while their equivalent men go without...is antithetical to a stable society.

You can't ask millions of males "just work, work, work, shut up and die alone without getting any recognition or affection while we give your taxes to Stacey to fund her orgies with Chad, Brad and Thad". This isn't sustainable. It's a wrongful termination of the social contract. Men who see soon enough that they have no place in society will go full "beautiful ones" (opt out) and those who break their back all their life expecting to get the package they were promised only to suddenly realize they've been lied to will snap. I'm not an expert but unless the powers that be implement Brave New World-type behavior control measures, you can be sure that it's going to get real supreme in the western world in the next few decades.

A mass of young men with no woman or family is a collective loose cannon. Luckily modern entertainment, like video games, will help stave off some violence, but there will still be many men who channel their energy into crime and degeneracy.
>>
>>24590137
Women are propagandized to lust after tall men... it is strictly a condition of modern living. Hypergamous biology does not inform this preference, rather as an appeal to nature fallacy the 'biology' or rather bigotry of eve is deftly dismissed.

The nature of women is to swing up branches of perceived hierarchy. They know which master they serve.
>>
>>24590462
Why are you buying into the when will they learn meme.

Manlets can still get laid, but if you don't there might be something else wrong with you.
>>
>>24590255
fembots don't exist even plain janes want chad there's no winning
>>24590159
Changing a persons entire worldview is difficult if not impossible he has do it himself even then our counterparts at the red pill reddit aren't enlighten - but sluthate is
>>
>>24590606
I totally agree with you. My argumentation meant to describe the current behavior of modern women. It wasn't meant to justify it.
>>
>>24590731
>fembots don't exist even plain janes want chad there's no winning
Kek desu senpai. I meant the mechanical version of robot, not the human.
>>
That is the real issue with being a manlet.

Manlets can get girls. Of course they can, otherwise most of us would never have been born. But the real issue is the simple existence of tall guys. Being a manlet wouldn't be all that bad if you were a manlet in a world with only females.

A manlet can be attractive and can demand respect. But a tall guy can ruin that just by standing next to him.

I never feel bad about my height around girls. Only when I'm around a bunch of tall guys who are all talking over me, both in volume and height. When I'm in the gym and I look in the mirror and feel proud of my body, only to see a 6'4 adonis, who is clearly not even as muscular as me, being much more attractive. When I'm wageslaving and all the managers are tall men who command more respect than me just by standing. When I realize that I am a manlet and that is all I'll ever be.
>>
File: Tinder whores.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
Tinder whores.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>24590462

Learn that you have no utilitarian potential to a woman sexually or provisionally, and that in our gynocractic giga-hypergamous Western culture, this means you're a subhuman automaton sack of tissue and fluids that does not deserve to have human feelings and that your female equivalent in terms of attractiveness is told daily that she deserves someone who is far better than either of you, and she actually believes it.

Best case scenario, you could work to become a beta bucks provider while your wife, who thinks she "settled" for you because her ego was so inflated after years of Chad and Tyrone tag teaming her she actually came to think she was hot when really they were dumpster diving to bust a nut, cu.ckolds you in your marital bed with Chad and Tyrone while you're at work because she's a sociopathic monkey with no concept of honor or loyalty, while telling you that she has a headache when you try to cop a feel.
>>
File: gonnamakeitbrahs.jpg (80 KB, 610x871) Image search: [Google]
gonnamakeitbrahs.jpg
80 KB, 610x871
>>24590797
being a manlet I noticed tall women seem to have a connection with us- once the beta/omega revolution ends all manlets should mate with tall women to produce average height beings
>>
>>24590834
"This is a very positive evolution for sexual/mental health" aka for tournament species.

So its safe to say that voting rights for women was the biggest mistake of the 20/21 century?
>>
>>24590834
your pic is fake as fuck
why do you fall for such stupid bait?
>>
File: women in power.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
women in power.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>24591012

No doubt.

We forgot ugly truths and wisdom that the ancients took for granted.

>>24591029

In an unrestrained sexual market, restored to the primal tournament model, this is exactly what you get; a minority of men getting the majority of pussy.

It's not hard to believe or to understand.
>>
File: 1447000163954.jpg (82 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1447000163954.jpg
82 KB, 1280x960
And people wonder why men commit suicide or mass shootings.
>>
Fuck normies. They want you to just deal with being shat on for things you can not change. The concept of you not being okay with it is alien to them. To them, it's just something you have to deal with it. Or maybe, just fucking maybe they could treat people like human beings? No, right. I forgot, manlets are not huma beings. Fuck you normie. Enjoy your next ER. And the next one. And the next one. Until you either start killing manlets or start treating them as more than shit.
>>
I'm 6 feet and act like a beta manlet because my beta manlet dad raised me. I don't think he's my real dad but he paid my mom child support lol
>>
>>24590606
It probably isn't millions of males though.

There are more normies that get laid and attention in number then you guys. By a wide margin across the planet.
>>
>>24590606
>men who channel their energy into crime and degeneracy.

Women love this, problem solved.
>>
>>24589989
>every person finds their match
>every person

It's sad how dense you can be when you have everything
>>
>>24590462
You'll be ok m8.
>>
>>24590462
Jesus man. There's more to life than a bit of gowel. Find a fucking hobby like going to gym or some bullshit and start challenging yourself and achieving things in life. Just keep living and winning and the women will fall into place from there.
>>
Reminder that OP is 6'2", and a kissless virgin.
>>
>>24591282

>It probably isn't millions of males though.

Not yet, but the current trends in earnings and marriage rate don't bode well. We're turning into Japan.

>>24591307

>problem solved

Nigga that IS the problem if you like having a stable, relatively safe society full of creature comforts and shit.

Women's sexual preferences have not had time to catch up with the modern world, are still mentally living in a primal, tribal society, and so
they'll select men who will thrive in those kinds of societies. Beta men, who must work to provide value to society since they don't provide natural genetic value, are culled from the population. The alpha men that the women mate with are pursuing the low-investment mating strategy and don't care about sticking around for the kids, and we all know how destructive single motherhood is, so the population of men will gradually become more aggressive, dysfunctional and dominant. All the while this reverse-eugenic program is funded by beta men's taxes,as they pay for women they don't fuck and kids who aren't theirs.

Gentler, more cooperative men (i.e. betas that form the foundation of a stable civilized society) are selected less often by women.
>>
>>24591543
>Gentler, more cooperative men are selected less often by women.

But that's not true. You're just projecting your own failures onto the entire male gender.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLDNa-o-_Zw

I watched this documentary this morning and it was a real eye opener. Apart from the feminist bent of the BBC these days it revealed how much development correlated with the subjugation of women in the ancient world. Basically the only societies that held women to nearly the same level as men were illiterate barbarians which needed every single adult to work to survive. That got me to thinking how much women are propped up by modern technology and government. Why then do women constantly work against civilization? Not only do they reward brutish behaviour in men, women also form most of the useless deadweight sucking up welfare.

How do we fix this robots? Can we even do anything or will civilization continue to palliate itself with feminist vanity?
>>
File: women love killers 2.png (1 MB, 3220x1884) Image search: [Google]
women love killers 2.png
1 MB, 3220x1884
>>24591597

bruh, it's absolutely true. You're having to create a fantastical imagining of me to facilitate something on which to base an ad hom, and it won't work.

I get pussy *because* I have an irrationally over confident, charismatic persona. Not in spite of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (600 KB, 2306x3023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
600 KB, 2306x3023
Typical redditshit. He should've just pulled a gun on the guy.
>>
> tfw 5'8
> Not tall enough to be considered normal
> Not short enough to be considered actually small
> Just sort of, below average
> Actual manlets look at me with absolute contempt despite I try to connect with them
>>
>>24589154
>help me Reddit
Why does this flavor of desperation make me feel so comfy inside
>>
File: image.png (59 KB, 330x223) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59 KB, 330x223
>>24590515
>I'm just going to go into research and spend the rest of my life in a lab so I might actually have something worth living for at this point

This is my life breh
>>
>>24589154
just don't ever settle for a roastie whore. long term relationshits are more rewarding for women than men.
>>
>>24591723
Im not an american, but isn't shooting the lover of your wife/gf an illegal act?
>>
>>24591641

>Why then do women constantly work against civilization?

Old Caveman software. I wish I could drop these cunts into the Congo or somewhere, to show them the ultimate endgame, the world that their unrestrained sexual selection creates.

But with the human brain, short-term incentives
like unlimited Chad cock and unlimited beta provisioning from taxes take precedent over considering the long term social implications of women being paid by beta taxes to produce the bastard squirtage of Alpha cads, who will grow up to either post on here or be a hyper-aggressive thug and repeat the process.

It can not be helped.

>>24590515
>>24591845

You guys sound like Michel in The Elementary Particles.
>>
>>24591440
such profound and thought provoking reassurance don't even bother saying anything next time you mongoloid
>>
>>24589154
>implying any of this actually happened
>>
>>24591945
Why wouldn't it?

bleepbloop
>>
>>24591894
>drop these cunts into the Congo or somewhere, to show them the ultimate endgame
I think the the muzzies are going to get to them before that, then the cycle will repeat itself.
>>
>>24592129
But why does it have to repeat itself. I don't understand how the system could fail so hard? I don't get it, I am sure our old thinkers were not that dumb, so how could it lead to this buillshit? How can information this important degenerate through the generations so easily.
>>
>>24589441
>mfw i lose a plausible amount of weight
>>
File: Jenga.png (51 KB, 1261x232) Image search: [Google]
Jenga.png
51 KB, 1261x232
>>24592350

I think it has to do with living in a scarcity economy and living in an abundance economy.

In a scarcity economy, you're more keenly aware that gender roles are outgrowths of biology, because you're having to live in accordance with the role best suited to your physiology.

In an abundance economy, with technology and creature comforts, we slip into the pie in the sky equality bullshit because these fundamental biological truths aren't so in your face.

People use this technology, which is an evolutionary shock to us, to behave in a more base, primal way than ever before. We've become so technologically advanced and secure, and all we did was use it to free us to embrace the same destructive instincts that we had to deny and harness in order to survive long enough to become technologically advanced in the first place, thinking that we can avoid the consequences because of "social progress" and "OMG IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR".

from an interesting blog;

Time to speculate about the future. In sum, we will have more people with lower future time orientation (i.e., the temperament to save for a rainy day and delay gratification for greater future gain), more impulsiveness (great for knocking up broads, not so great for building and sustaining first world levels of civilization), and more distrust of societal institutions in favor of tighter familial bonds (great for aspiring warlords and corrupt kleptocrats, not so great for maintaining a loyal national military or respect for the law or a basic sense of fairness).

In possibly what will turn out to be the juiciest irony in all of human history, feminism and its co-ideologies of deceit may usher in an America that looks more like a patriarchal Middle Eastern caliphate of their worst nightmares. The realization of the matricentric utopia that feminism has been clamoring for these last few generations will undo the very foundation upon which the rancid ideology was able to prop itself.
>>
Femanon here. Short guys really aren't attractive to me at all, and by short I mean less than 5'10, but I know a couple of nice girls who do.

Don't lose hope!
>>
>>24592630
Bitter virgin maleanon detected. Troll harder. 1/10.
>>
>>24592653
Geeze, calm down shorty. I just gave my opinion.
>>
>>24592630
>Don't lose hope
>and by short I mean less than 5'10
You are excluding almost half of the entire male population. Any human with a clear mind should easily see how ridiculous this is.

Even if bait, I can imagine this is the belief of most women out there, according to the height statistics. Another reason why women rights is a bad choice, at least in its current form.
>>
>>24592678
I'm a short guy and my gf is taller than me. In fact I generally have better luck landing taller girls than shorter ones. If you really are a girl, you must be tiny, right? Short girls are much more bitchy about things like height.
>>
>>24592771
I'm 5'4, so I'm not that tiny. I like wearing heels, too, so 5'10 and above is a perfect height, at least for me, but there are girls that think differently. I just have preferences, just like how no one in this thread would date an ugly or fat girl, even if they were ugly and/or fat, themselves.
>>
>>24590462
when will they learn means when will manlets learn that this is only a meme you dumbass
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 370x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 370x242
>Also, regarding your height, don't even give it any more notice. I'm 6'3. Do you know how hard it is to find amazing clothes that fit me? Everything I buy has to go to a tailor to be fixed up, or I have to go to a specialist clothes store that deal in big sized clothes. At 5'4, everything fits off the rack and you can go to countries like Japan and buy amazing stuff at their dept. stores knowing it fits. While I was living there, I had to have my clothes sent to me from Australia.

Do you think this guy is trolling or oblivious?
>>
>>24589154
That sucks.
Should have stabbed him at least.
>>
Haha what a beta. Glad I'm 5'7
>>
>>24592810
>just like how no one in this thread would date an ugly or fat girl, even if they were ugly and/or fat, themselves.
No, its statistically proven that men will only pair up within their league or under.
Its men dating down, and women dating up.

Also, your preferences aim for genetic values like height, which cannot be changed. While we men only need a slim 5/10 girl to make us the happiest man alive.
>>
>>24592862
Agreed, what a fucking manlet faggot. 5'6 here
>>
6'4 and handsome here

are you guys denying my pain?
>>
>I just want to tell you, as a 5'7 woman dating a 5'4 guy, you have NOTHING to be ashamed of. The social construct telling guys that they should be ashamed of their height is fucking sexist bullshit and you shouldn't put up with it.
>Imagine how pathetic he must be if a 6ft tall guy's first thought for an insult is your height.

>The social construct telling guys that they should be ashamed of their height
>social construct

"social construct" is a funny way of spelling women.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>24589956
>tfw I am so tall the plummeting part of the chart doesn't even cover me
>>
>>24592810
So you're still a kissless virgin, right?
>>
>>24592876
honestly I fucking hate manlets
5'4 here
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x427
>Hey man! Asian here 5ft4 too! Whenever an arrogant human being insults me or tells me how small and pathetic I am I just smirk and laugh to myself at them you know why?.... (You might probably think I'm a psychopath for saying this but... ) because i think to myself that I can easily kill them right then and there and there pathetic and puny little life is over. But I don't do it cause well Im nice to people even tho they insult me to the ground.

Oh shit this delusion.
>>
literally everything on relationships is probably fake
its so obvious to. situations like this never happen but to the general reddit population it just incites hatred enough to get that sweet le upboats.
>>
>>24593038
>(You might probably think I'm a psychopath for saying this but... ) because i think to myself that I can easily kill them right then and there and there pathetic and puny little life is over

You know, I used to think like this for a short while, when I was 8.
>>
>>24592830
He's trolling. The "problems" he listed don't exist unless maybe you're 6'8+ or something.
>>
>>24592571
Thanks for the insight. Gives me something to think about.
>>
File: 1430942697403.jpg (1 MB, 1629x2542) Image search: [Google]
1430942697403.jpg
1 MB, 1629x2542
>>24591867
Not if you're good at hiding a body.
>>
>>24593004
Haha I know, right? Manlets these days are so repulsive, 5'0 here.
>>
File: 1427004034484.jpg (94 KB, 470x611) Image search: [Google]
1427004034484.jpg
94 KB, 470x611
>>24589441
>comparing being a woman with 15% body fat to being a 5'8+ man

kek, if you aren't at least 5'8 you aren't a man. At least she was generous with the range and didn't push for 6 foot +.
>>
>>24592749
There was an amazing thread on reddit where women got all pissy with men for preferring not be with a partner that had a literal roastie. They said men were conditioned to like unrealistic standards because of pornstars and that non-roasties are a minority. And yet on average, women prefer a man who's over 5'11 and part of his own minority.
>>
>>24593204
You can change your weight but can't change your height
>>
>>24589239

You basically just said that people should acknowledge how worthless they are.
>>
>>24593204
>if you aren't at least 5'8 you aren't a man
What should I do with my 7.3 inch dick then? Sell it on ebay?
>>
>>24593040
You have too high an opinion of normalfags if you think this shit doesn't happen regularly.
>>
>>24593244
yes but look at 15% bodyfat woman. The % range you want is 18-22% for nice butt and boobs. Whales aren't woman either.

Also, being at least 5'8 is very very generous anyways. Really, if you're 5'6 or under you're pretty much fucked.

>>24593250
It probably looks ridiculous compared to your height. Sucks that you can't cut some of it off and add it to your height so you could be at least 5'7.
>>
File: 1443064626405.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1443064626405.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>24593361
>>24593361
>add it to your height

Hahahahahha. I'm 5'10" and a half inch longer than that and I thought I looked disproportionate. That guy must be seriously baby-arming.
>>
>>24589239
>don't defend yourself because people might say something that hits your nerve
>beings this much of a spineless loser
>>
>>24593557
Well that anon was right though. Everything you do as a inferior manlet will be linked to you compensating for your shortcomings.
>>
>>24589247
[X] had beard and/or glasses
[X] 20-30 years old
[X] commonly prematurely balding

That's it for me. Do I qualify?
>>
>>24593250
>>24593545
If you're worried about your longer-than-average penis looking silly and uncivilized on your small frame, put on some leg muscle.
>>
File: i1gyd1T.jpg (102 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
i1gyd1T.jpg
102 KB, 640x753
>>24593361
Most women aren't as toned as the woman w/ 15% body fat in you pic. This is what a typical woman w/ 15% body fat looks like.
>>
>>24593901
Are you a white knight SJW? That's what really defines them.
>>
File: 1423246551473s.jpg (3 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
1423246551473s.jpg
3 KB, 125x106
>>24592969
We need to start a manlet fund. Any guys who don't need their inches can donate them to brothers in need. I can give away 13 of my 73 as they don't seem to help anyways.
>>
File: Kexchoklad_S-55g.jpg (986 KB, 2128x886) Image search: [Google]
Kexchoklad_S-55g.jpg
986 KB, 2128x886
>>24589154
>I'm a manlet
>Help me Reddit

Jesus this is pathetic. 5'7 here, no fucks given.
>>
File: 1365965360994.gif (1 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1365965360994.gif
1 MB, 400x220
>>24594063

we should also make it applicable to frame, not just height.

>tfw 6 inch wrists
>>
>>24594214
Do you think you're hight has played any part in your posting on /r9k/ right now?
>>
>>24593752
This is a horrible place for manlets to be. If they try and improve themselves they're overcompensating, if they get angry it's because they have small-man syndrome.
>>
>>24595293
I am a manlet and find what >>24590797 said to be more worrying.
>>
>>24593248

That's exactly what I'm saying

Manlets and other assorted subhumans shouldn't be surprised when they can't lead the lives of normal humans
>>
>>24589154
I'm lucky enough to be pretty tall (1.80m) but even I am pissed off by how manlets are treated like they're less than human. Judging someone by their height is literally the most superficial thing a human being can do.

I do remember some MGTOW video discussing short world leaders though. Sandman mentioned that Putin is respected in Russia while mocked for his height in America. He theorized, perhaps not entirely unfoundedly, that this is because Russia is a masculine society where machismo, power and cold reasoning ability are respected while America is a feminine and emotional society where charisma and height are much more important. Women will judge presidential candidates by the same standards they will judge boyfriends: they want someone who will make them feel safe, can entertain them and is handsome. This is why tall, charismatic and handsome Obama is so popular among women despite being a pretty shitty president overall.

Let's put Putin and Obama in the other one's country. Putin would never make it far in America as he's not funny, not (conventionally) charismatic and short. Obama would never make it far in Russia as he's not the strong and powerful leader a masculine society demands.
>>
>>24592835
All manlets should carry knives.
>>
>>24594472
Nope. I'm an underachiever and an ex-con.

I've had several girlfriends and fuckbuddies. I get made fun of every now and then for being short, but ultimately, it's had no significant impact on my life.
>>
File: Officer_Anna_May.png (215 KB, 708x1158) Image search: [Google]
Officer_Anna_May.png
215 KB, 708x1158
>>24590462
Another 5 7 guy here. Heres an easy step by step guide.
1. Don't be a pussy. You can still throw a punch from all the way down here.
2. Don't be insecure. Only shallow people really care.
3. Be a good person. No one wants to be with a shitty, self loathing person.
There you go. All you need to know.
>>
>>24589578
Except in 6ft a antisocial male and i still get messages from women who want to sleep with me daily, but no, just keep thinking women dont care about height and face.
>>
>>24596321
Why were you in prison?
>>
>>24596200
As a Bulgarian I can speak for a lot of Eastern Europeans. Height is not nearly as important as strength in Russia. America is the most superfishal country on earth. All flare no substance?

This is why america is in decline, only looks matter not capabilty. Easter Europe has come out of the other end of communism, the west is deep in it's cultural communism phase.

I expect bad possibly nuclear things in the future.
>>
>>24589239
this is nazi shit, eugenics is stupid

genes + environment matter

just gotta pinpoint your strong points and capitalize on those
>>
>>24596707
he only mentioned height not face you stupid fuck
>>
>>24589154
this is horrible, like i wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy

jesus christ
>>
Height matter SO FUCKING MUCH.

I'm really sorry shortfriends. I'm not even tall, I'm 5'10" (possibly 5"9" on a bad day). Women don't immediately discount you for being a little short. But you lose points for every inch you're missing, and gain them for every extra inch you have.

Women won't choose a 6'3" weirdo over a 5'10" Chad, but they'll choose a 5'10" okay guy over a 5'6" okay guy.
Being short is just like being ugly, or a weird race, or having any other flaws. It's a flaw, but one that can be counteracted.
>>
>>24597279

environment is exaggerated

in the end, genetics always wins out.
>>
>>24597428
It's his fault for getting involved with a whore in the first place.

He probably lavished her with gifts and attention and her estimations of him, if she had any to begin with, plummeted.
>>
>>24597493
>Women won't choose a 6'3" weirdo over a 5'10" Chad, but they'll choose a 5'10" okay guy over a 5'6" okay guy.

This is what the little guys of /r9k/ don't get when they say stuff like, "well you're 6'2 and still a virgin so height doesn't matter".
>>
>>24589578
Excellent meme, truly inspirational
>>
>>24593901
[X] had beard and/or glasses
[X] 20-30 years old

Hah, nu-male faggot. Bow down to my supremacy.
>>
I'm a 5'3 iranian gnome and I don't give a fuck, I cc so I'll never have a problem like this. Nigga try to step up he takes a dirt nap.

That and I'm a homo so I don't have the issue of having to compensate with money or whatever for womyn.
>>
>>24597165
Never in prison. Convicted then put on probation.
>>
>>24589154
more like cowards btfo beyond all repair

>someone said something mean to me so i ran away

was op too good to just punch him in the nuts or something?
>>
>>24589247
this is like every guy in the tech industry
>>
>>24596448
5'4 vs 6' in a fight ? Ha hhahahahah
>you can still throw a punch
Maybe punch him in the balls only to get destroyed by him afterwards. At 5'4 you're at the height of a 12 year old, I'm not even kidding, there's no reason to continue living.
>>
>>24597493
Pretty much this. Good looking 5'10 is better than ugly 6'2, but every guy under 5'7 might as well kill himself because he will forever be at 12yo height regardless of how fit he is or how good looking his face is.
>>
>>24598473
So what were you convicted of?
>>
>>24599387
Not all women think that way about men, just most of them.
>>
>>24596200
>Russia is a masculine society where machismo, power and cold reasoning ability are respected while America is a feminine and emotional society where charisma and height are much more important.

Could be the hopped up beer.
>>
>>24599264
I think if I was a proper manlet I'd take up some kind of martial art, if only for my own confidence.
>>
>>24594006
shes a dirty jew. dealbreaker
>>
>>24589154
>imo i think this guy did well by walking out, why would he fight?
so if someone literally verbally keks you, you're not gonna do shit and just run like a lil bitch?
kill yourself beta mangina
>>
I'm 6'4"

It's not that special. Women aren't slobbing on my knob every second. You're fooling yourself if you think differently
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.