[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you become a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: gesu_03_img0192.jpg (10 KB, 480x247) Image search: [Google]
gesu_03_img0192.jpg
10 KB, 480x247
Why don't you become a girl, anon? It's literally life on easy mode.
>>
>>24594528

You can't "become a girl".

"Sexual reassignment surgery" destroys almost all erogenous sensation in your genitals and make you a sexual cripple.
>>
>implying trannies will be treated the same as women

yeah no thanks im content with my dick
>>
transfag here
pros
>no longer feel like shit about myself and body
>have qt boyfriend
>having boobs is fun
>getting fucked is way, way better than fucking girls (for me, I just never enjoyed fucking women that much because I'm fairly submissive by nature)
>people are typically gentler with me
>dudes are surprised when I know stuff about computers, vidya, etc.
>easier to get male attention/dates
cons
>have to hide penor
>easier to get dates but have to be WAY more careful due to /pol/ types and redneck bible thumpers
>dudes talk over me allll the time
>have to be careful with my voice so as not to reveal my powerlevel (easy during normal conversation but hard if I start laughing really hard or yell)
>had to breakup with gf because she is not into women at all, felt bad man
>strength dropped by 50%, not even kidding
>kinda tall and awkward looking, I will never look cute in a dress and heels (settle for tomboycore wardrobe, lots of earth tones, ape military style)

10/10 would do again
>>
>>24595217
you're not a woman and you never will be

trannyfags think they can just be a woman "CAUSE I FEEL LIKE ONE ON THE INSIDE!!"
that's fucking cheating. you were born a man and you'll always be one. just suffer like the rest of us.
>>
>>24594528
but im already on hormones anon
>>
File: safe space.jpg (55 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
safe space.jpg
55 KB, 500x250
>>24594528
mutilating your penis doesn't make you a grill no matter what tumblr tells you
>>
>>24595217
I've never conversed with someone that's mentally I'll before. How embarrassed are your parents?
>>
Only pretty girls get to enjoy life on easy mode, anon. Ugly girls got it rough.
>>
>>24595217
Given that you've kind of lived as both, which gender do you think has it better?
>>
>>24595505
This.
But that's true with either sex.
>>
>>24594528
I wish I could, but it would never work out.
>>
>>24595341
>le mental illness
Lmao senpai. All personality traits are mental illnesses. If you wanted to be mentally "healthy" you'd be a machine that only ate, slept, and breathed. You're only goal in life would be too prolong it as long as possible and pass on your seed. Labeling something as a mental illness doesn't automatically btfo a lifestyle. In fact, if you looked at the facts, trannyfags are probably more mentally sound than you.
>realize being a woman is infinitely easier
>rather than caving in to insecurities given to them by society they pursue a happier life
The only mentally ill trannys are the ugly ones or ones that say they're fags because they were born that way.
>>
File: derpd.gif (295 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
derpd.gif
295 KB, 500x281
Want to, CANNOT

because MONEY
>>
>>24596523

You aren't a woman though, you have a Y chromosome, a penis, and male physiology.
>>
>>24595505
Standards are a bit skewed though. Men consider most women to be pretty, but women find a comparatively small segment of men attractive.
>>
>>24596574
also ugly

poor & ugly is a lethal combo
>>
File: 1438563140985.jpg (111 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1438563140985.jpg
111 KB, 365x450
>>24594528
full package or fuck off op
>not realising that just getting a sex change and taking pills makes you a degenerate faggot that nobody respects
>>
1) Too masculine of facial structure

2) Costs a lot of money for surgeries (I've already had 4 small bowel resections--that's 4 too many)

3) Major pain just to get everything changed over to new name.
>>
>>24594528
It's not properly becoming a girl though, just mutilating your junk.
Until medical technology advances to the point where full biological transition is possible, I won't even consider it.
>>
>>24595217
how did the tits develop? were they just there one day or did it slowly occur?

I ask for masturbatory reasons, like from my chinese feminization mangoes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.