[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly constitutes a shit test? Why do women do it, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1466110635862.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466110635862.gif
2 MB, 400x400
What exactly constitutes a shit test? Why do women do it, and how you does one not fail a shit test?
>>
It's a redpill meme. Turn and run.
>>
>>30020022
A woman asks you something or does something to put you in a situation where she can see how you really are especially under pressure.

Sometimes they do it subconsciously, sometimes purposefully, they want to see if you are worthy of their time and vagina. She wants to see if you actually are "the shit" or just shit.

You pass shit tests by basically being a high quality genetic male specimen and reacting as if are so.

Note, women will not shit test genetic failures because they already know that they are not worthy, it's only when she is unsure or just wants to confirm that she is with a Chad.
>>
File: 1466632899894.jpg (108 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1466632899894.jpg
108 KB, 540x540
>>30020022

A shit test is when a woman tries to devalue you, by acting passive aggressive in public situations. Woman do it because they are all drama addicted whores. They enjoy making others feel bad. It's what women do.

You do not fail a shit test , but not playing by their rules. Many ways to do this so you can be creative. One way is to embarrass them back. Women do not take embarressment in public well and panic easily. So say a girl shit tested you by idk saying "Anon, why don't you sit in the back seat because your short and have James sit in passenger" You in turn can say, "Wait, stacy, why don't you sit in the passenger sit since you are the fattest here? ".

See, when you reply to a shit test, the harsher the better. I repeat, YOU CAN NOT BE TOO HARSH WHEN TRYING TO PASS A SHITTEST. Remember they deserve it, they are knowingly trying to devalue you.

Another tactic is to try and to be blunt and right to the point and tell them to "Shut your fucking mouth, you cunt". Women fear direct and explosive hostility back like this. This is the fastest way to put a shit testing women in her place and she shuts up rather quickly.

Another tactic is to treat the women like a retarded small child. This includes telling the women to "stop it" (very firmly) while snapping your fingers in her face. This is very situation so it's hard to come with examples, but one time I was driving my gf and her friends when one of them started shit testing me. I stopped the care , turned around, and firmly said "Listen. You either fucking behave or you are getting out of the car and walking. You understand? You understand , say it" (make sure you have them say "yes" to know you won).

Shit tests ARE real. It happens, and it's never fun. But we are men, and as men we must never let a woman talk down or mess with us like that. Never let a shit test slide.

Source. = Been through all it before. I'm a "chad" that comes her to help robots and give tips.
>>
>>30020134
so we have nothing to worry about as robots then? should cyborgs be on the lookout though? what are some types of shit tests?
>>
>>30020362
questions
>anon is my vagina loose?
>anon am I fat?
>anon why don't we ever x
answers
>shut the fuck up
>shut the fuck up
>shut the fuck up
>>
>>30020346
That sounds rather cynical, anon. I suppose it would work but it feels more like it would signal insecurity. I prefer to laugh off or ignore shit tests (like they bounce off my Teflon shield of self esteem) and it seems to get results.
>>
>>30020428
Than the women will go on an shit test another anon, who may not be able to handle the situation as good as you. You just set him up to fail and gave the impression to the female that it's ok for her to be a bitch because there are no repercussions for her actions.
>>
>>30020022
>What exactly constitutes a shit test?
Literally anything a woman does can be interpreted as a shit test.
It's just a stupid meme.

>Why do women do it, and how you does one not fail a shit test?
Most likely because there is some sort of strain on the relationship, it's not necessarily due to your behavior.

To not fail it you need to not be a shit partner, and act towards maintaining happiness in the relationship. Sometimes this is impossible and you should break up
>>
>>30020428
What's cynical about shutting down retarded behaviour?
>>
>>30020346
>it's never fun
Why the hell? It's actually a great opportunity to tell roasties what you think about them
>>
>>30020346
>Another tactic is to try and to be blunt and right to the point and tell them to "Shut your fucking mouth, you cunt".

How is this an appropriate response in any setting?
Unless she is yelling insults at you, saying this to a woman ensures she will think you're an abusive social retard, and guaranteed to make her less attracted in the long term
>>
>>30020428
He forgot to mention that it only works it's you're attractive, otherwise she'll use tell you to shut up.
>>
>>30020346
This is so fucking true I remember a friend of mine being loud and throwing a fit because I accidentally touched some of her make up.
I looked her straigh in the eye and told her to cut the shit or Id leave and she'd have to walk home
I shit you not she shut her mouth like a little kid and was apologizing right after saying sje overreacted
Its like theyre fucking kids
>>
>>30020022
If she tries a shit test then just drop her right then and there.

She's only doing it because she's fucked up.
>>
>>30020346
Damn. I got to toughen up a lot. desu I hope I could deal with it some other way. I guess the most important part is to not ignore it and let those slide. It's a vicious circle it seems.

It would get me mad and I would already have failed the tests. Frankly I think I'd dump my gf pretty fast if she wouldn't stop trying to devalue me in public like that. I would probably try to talk about it after and let her know I'm 100% certain she's doing this on purpose. I would probably lose her...

Thanks for posting this though.
>>
>>30020542
Passing a shit test isn't about having her become attracted to you , my man. 1 benefit is that you hold your own dignity in the situation. 2nd benefit is that those around you that see how you handled the situation know that you aren't a "bitch". This actually makes you attractive to the other females in a way.

>>30020538
I can see how others may enjoy it. But me personally I would rather not deal with people like that in the first place.
>>
>>30020602
Please don't actually be stupid enough to call women cunts and tell them to shut the fuck up

Seriously people will think you're psychotic if you do this

Taking ANY dating advice on /r9k/ is a really bad idea, even if it's "enlightened redpill knowledge"

>>30020651
Yeah dude verbal abuse is totally attractive, don't forget to display your physical dominance by manhandling them too
>>
File: de-spooked.png (265 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
de-spooked.png
265 KB, 500x669
>>30020362
A classical aggressive shit test is her saying "I don't date short guys (or whatever your flaw is)". Making such a statement even though she might have showed some attraction to you before - nd failing means that you then are becoming flabbergasted, feeling unworthy, found out, and not just being unreactive ("aha, so what") to it.
A friendly test would be to see if you're her servant by letting you do tasks below you / stuff you'll not likely to even get anything in return.

Imho the best way to pass shit tests is
1. recognizing them (actually hard, you often just don't think and live bad habits and realized your shitty automatics reaction afterwards - this is simply cured with practice)
2. being aware of your flaws --- not denying them to yourself
3. not being sexually desperate.
With the last two combined, if a women says something like the thing above you just go like "aha" or even *rolls eyes* and turn the situation to something else of her just being weird and making things awkward for even talking to you like that
>>
>>30020346

why girls seem bored when talking to me, i see my friends have girls like talking to them making jokes, no girls want to talk to me ever
>>
>>30020800
Maybe you are talking too much and not making the conversations interactive.
What do you talk about?
>>
>>30020863

well i think i do talk alot, i talk about anything, her day, my day, experiences, i bring conversation so i dont have to ask them and instead they bring their own experiences up, but damn is hard im getting kinda tired, im not afraid of talking to them i just dont seem to recognize my failure breach
>>
>>30020346
>Anon, why don't you sit in the back seat because your short and have James sit in passenger"
stop talking to cunts m8
>>
File: stage.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
stage.jpg
237 KB, 1080x1920
>>30020346
I find the way PUA's react very self-defeating and retarded. If a bitch shit tests you and you flip out like a card-carrying virgin that or react with anger like in the examples you gave she wins. Alternatively, if she says "Anon, why don't you sit in the back seat because your short and have James sit in passenger", in the most neutral and calm tone the human being can muster I answer "Short sits up front, like in the theater." and go with it, no smiles but no hostility. This way you show the bitch you're levels above teenager bickering.
The small child thing works wonders tho.

Once had a bitch go
"What do you even do, kid?"
"I go to my office, turn the money printer on, and watch it." and she giggled.

But since I grew playing all the GTA games straight one after the other and having not much to do, I kind of picked the stoic lack of care the protagonists have when the other guys insult them.
>>
>>30020346
>Shut your fucking mouth, you cunt
sounds fucking retarded coming from most men, no less a beta from 4chan
>>
>>30020918
Sounds like you are being too formal. Instead , bring up more casual conversations , something along the lines of current pop culture. Movies and music is always good , tv shows, something funny or well known that was in the news recently (nothing tragic or boring). Women like when you give them choices when you ask a question. So when asking a question be more along the lines of "So do you like X better, or where you more into Y ? ". Some easy going casual conversation.

Also don't sweat it too much about trying to make girls laugh. Girls will naturally just laugh in conversation if it's going good. You don't want to be known as the funny guy of the group anyway, it's better to always be the guy that doesn't stand out too much in the group.
>>
>>30020051
>>>/r/bluepill
>>
File: 1467503283734.png (121 KB, 221x332) Image search: [Google]
1467503283734.png
121 KB, 221x332
>>30020702
roastie getting toasty right here robots. why do they even bother coming here.
>>
>>30021066
>>30021088
My advice is solid.

If you don't agree or do things differently. That's fine. I'm here to help people in general who get put into situations like this.
>>
>>30021089

yeah i also guess is because im less atractive, no have car, etc.

i know those things are helpful too, thank good there are hookers near my area,
>>
>>30021194
>taking dating advice from /r9k/
>literally any year at any point

shiggy diggy my man
>>
>>30021223
>normies are flooding us
>not jumping on the opportunity
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.