[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sliding again, slept into the afternoon 2 days in a row.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled2.png (753 KB, 784x479) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
753 KB, 784x479
I am sliding again, slept into the afternoon 2 days in a row. Does the struggle ever end?
>>
I go to sleep around afternoon and wake up in the middle of the night.
>>
>>30017696

the only thing that seems to snap me out of depression is exercise

If if can manage a week of intense cardio I feel great, If I slip up i find it really hard to move and get motivation back

I keep making a plan for the past 3 weeks to start again but I can't get up and do it
>>
Really... you've done that for two days? You fucking normalfag and I hate you for being so petty.

I sleep from 9pm to 7am about three days in a month. The majority of my sleeping is done from 3am to 3pm. And I literally have no control over when I go to sleep.

I have to deal with normalfags and normaldocs telling me, "just go to sleep". EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

I have tried literally everything. Medication. Exercise. Seeing a psychologist. And absolutely buttfuck nothing has helped.

It's fucking the early morning, and euthanasia is not even legal. All of my fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>30017929
>again
Read, fucking retard. truth is I spent too many years like this.
>>
>>30017929
>going to sleep at 3 am
That's it?
And you're this butthurt about it?
Lots of people are night owls anon no reason to get this arse tortured about it
>>
>>30017929
Have you tried f.lux?
>>
>>30017976
Sorry, mate. I saw the opportunity to vent, and I took it. (Can't post suicidal statuses on Facey, it might pop all of the normies bubbles).

I guess we're in the same boat. How'd you ever escape from all the bullshit?
>>
>>30018174
Life is still shit, but at least I was having mornings.
>>
>>30017929
Stay awake from 3 pm to 9pm the next night and go to bed then, it works every time I need to fix my sleep schedule
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.