[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst part when you start to feel better is that now you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465507603000.jpg (616 KB, 1000x793) Image search: [Google]
1465507603000.jpg
616 KB, 1000x793
The worst part when you start to feel better is that now you have something to lose...
Constantly being anxious about losing what little I have of well being is killing me... So I become even more sensible to anything susceptible of making me feel bad.

Those who actually overcame depression, how did you cope ?..
>>
>>30017241
Started by trying to appreciate little thing more first

>oh wow took a walk today
>took out the trash
>said hallo to neighbour

Then repeating to yourself that is a positive thing you did and you should feel good about that.
Just little insignificant stuff at first, you'll feel real silly when you do it at first but eventual you're able to enjoy more meaningful thing better too because you conditioned your thought process.
>>
>>30017366
Thank you anon, I'll try my best.
>>
>>30017396
God speed good sir, you can beat this shit
>>
>>30017366
Positive thinking isn't going to get me a job and put food in my mouth
>>
I usually just shitpost on 4chan until I start to feel bad, or until my carpal tunnel starts to hurt, and then I lay on the floor and do nothing and feel depressed. But while I'm funposting I don't feel bad

#4chanAddiction
>>
>>30017800
Op here.
But that wasn't the topic of the thread.
You can ask those things, but don't reproach a nice anon not to have a dressed this topic while they weren't asked to in the beginning.
>>
>>30017859
Thank you for your advice anon, but I don't think I could use it. While it indeed is fun to post on 4chan, I can't just do that. I'm trying to reach a point at which I'll be able to take my independence. And I assume that healing is the best way for it.

Now I hope that it'll get better for you too anon, be strong.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.