[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ what age do you think someone can become a robot? Personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: asfe2345.png (436 KB, 575x370) Image search: [Google]
asfe2345.png
436 KB, 575x370
So /r9k/ what age do you think someone can become a robot?

Personally I believe that it's a lot of our experiences as children and teenagers in failing school, getting bullied and generally being treated as outcasts which causes us to become robots but I don't know at what age it becomes possible to be a robot. Of course kids lack the large form of failure which is living with your parents as an adult.

Feel free to share stories about how you were fucked since childhood. Anything from shitty parenting to school life.
>>
File: 1437269900685.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1437269900685.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
My earliest memory of school is from the first grade when I tried to hang out with a group of semi-popular kids and they flat out told me to go away because they didn't want to play with me. I failed to make any friends in elementary school. I tried at a few points to be sociable. I tried to start raising my hand when I knew the answer, to start making small talk with the people I ate with at lunch, etc. It never went anywhere, so I always reverted back to my old loner ways.

I kept trying every few years until I was about 15 years old. That was when I gave up, after 8 or so years of trying to make friends with no success. This was the first time I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder and I dropped out of school.

That was eleven years ago. I've since managed to finish school, enroll in high school, drop out of high school, get back, drop out a second time and finally finish high school at age 24. This year I started college. After three months I've decided to quit and get on neetbux again. I'm 26 years old and I doubt I'll ever work a day in my life.

For some people the game is rigged from the start.
>>
>>24588303
Shit. That's pretty fucking awful.
>>
When I was 4 I had selective mutism and I already was super scared of talking to people in general.

I'm pretty sure it's genetic
>>
>>24588303
>finished high school with 24

damn

that is quite unfortunate

where were your parents? did you recieve help or support from them?
>>
>>24588414
My parents were always as supportive as could be expected. I was never bullied in school either, just ignored. In a way that's the hardest pill to swallow, the fact that I'm not really a victim of my surroundings, rather I'm a result of my genetics or whatever it is that made me like this. Ultimately no one is responsible.
>>
>be me
>be in elementary school
>get bullied and beaten up pretty bad all the time
>one day it was particularly bad
>my entire class forms a circle around me and starts calling me names, laughing at me ect.
>I don't know how to react, start crying
>laughter escalates drastically
>(this is outside, school yard)
>suddenly I feel rage building up inside
>wipe a way the tears and pick out one kid who had given me shit for the longest time
>grap a brick that was laying around (school was under construction)
>throw it at that kid
>miss him my a few inches cause he ducked
>mortified silence
>"holy fucking shit anon, what are you doing?" (paraphrased)
>circle dissapates, they run away in fear
>bullying stops for a few weeks and then continues even worse

This is the day I became a spiteful, misanthropic person.

I always had problems with anger management
>>
>tfw i started browsing this board at 15
>still haven't stopped
>>
Very young, 8-12ish.

My parents were alcoholic drugs addicts who neglected me entirely, while forcing me to provide and care for downey little brother so they could get sauced.

I was made a robot at age 9 when a guy friend of mine abs 2 girls had pretend weddings. The girl I liked, who was also going to pretend to "marry" me began crying. "I don't want anon, I want dudebro." I was so ashamed I left her house.

I'm 24 now, my parents and brother are all dead, I live alone, I make ~$16 hour working a dead end retail job. No friends, no girlfriend, hkv. College would do me wonders, but including transit time I work 10 hours a day. I'm not sure I have the time.
>>
>>24588712
let us know when you turn 16
>>
10. Always a bit strange, but had friends. Then girls started being girls, boys started being boys. I was fucked. I am a robot.
>>
>>24588613
I wish I had as much courage as you anon, I've always just taken it
>>
Got into an all boys grammar school in the UK because my brothers were smart.
I was below the average intelligence for the school but what really fucked me was that it was an all boys school. If I ever came into contact with girls I would fuck up or just not say anything. Girls who knew people in my school often spread rumors about me and I became known as an acne covered pervert.
There was also a large sports culture so when I would sit on the side doing nothing in all sports lessons people started to think I was weird.
After the first few months of having no friends people started assuming things were wrong with me for not having friends, that's pretty much the point of no return.
I would get bullied in the lunch queue always by bigger kids and called names by people in my year.
That was my whole school life in short.
>>
Um I guess my single mom wasn't realky there for me, she traveled a lot and worked most of the time. I say this because I was an attention whore in grade school. I'd humilliate myself to get the attention. I don't blame this o my mother because, well, whatever.
What I blame in her is becoming an alcoholic bitch when I was 10 and definitively ruining my late childhood and entire teenage
>>
I was born robot. I always had older/smarter interests, but severe ADHD. I'd have to occupy my time to not start shit. I literally had to have my Game Boy in kindergarten because the school threatened to kick me out for being a disruption if I didn't have it.

I started getting into the shoving fights when I was in Kindergarten because people are shit. It kept going until things started being more aggressive and I got suspended. The problem wasn't the kids bullying, I could handle that. My problem was the authority would ALWAYS side with the popular kids. From 5-10th grade, I was suspended at least once a year, usually twice. In sixth grade a kid who was super popular and frequently harassing me had the locker next time me, and I just shoved him hard enough he fell over after knocking into a teacher-type person. He literally couldn't understand why I was crying and the counselors said he was such a nice kid how could you do that etc. In middle school I got on 4chan (it was 2003-2004, you're here forever) and I realized I just wasn't like these people. While everyone else was forming their stupid class cliques and collecting Magic cards or some shit I was furiously masturbating, playing video games, and watching anime. I stopped trying to fit in after that. In tenth grade I was accused of bringing a gun to school, of course they searched me and found nothing, so they suspended me. I was behind on my work and I had a breakdown so they took me to the hospital for a week. When I got back, they asked me to leave during lunch because I didn't have a doctor's note saying I was "ok" to come back.

I hate normies, I'll never trust authority, and I'll NEVER EVER trust anyone not to hurt me.
>>
>>24590000
>I realized I just wasn't like these people. While everyone else was forming their stupid class cliques and collecting Magic cards or some shit I was furiously masturbating, playing video games, and watching anime.
It's good to know I wasn't the only one in this position.
>>
>>24588722

> I'm 24 now, my parents and brother are all dead

Please elaborate further on the circumstances of their deaths.
>>
>>24590671
He's obviously a serial killer and he murdered them, duh.
>>
i am an assburger. never got picked on. always really smart, highest SAT & ACT scores in my high school. parents made me run cross country and i am 5'6 so i was 130lbs tiny manlet. i could get a gf probably i'm not too ugly and i'm 160lbs since i've been lifting i just never leave my room desu. haven't talked to a gril in so long i dont even know what to say to one.
i sell drugs and that's pretty much how i got any friends desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.