[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mischief Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>be me
>work as a waiter in a restuarant
>guy returns the steak our head chef cooked and demands a new one
>deliver him the plate he sent back and let him think it's fresh
>he eats it and leaves a tip later when i collect the bill
>lel.jpg
>>
>>30016125
fucking rekt with just a little oregano sprinkled on top
>>
File: 1467108810636.png (78 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467108810636.png
78 KB, 420x420
I've got one

>asshole who owns tech startup business lives in my apartment building
>I call him "asshole" because he is the one guy in my building who won't say "hello" when he's passing by, everybody else is really nice
>see a trending post on twitter from an exact competitor to his business, seems to be doing a lot better than his
>encounter him in elevator with a date
>"hey man, so I know that you don't really like to chat with anybody around the building, but I was just wondering if you've heard about x company? they're trending really hard on twitter, seem to have brought your idea to the public at a big scale. back to the drawing board I guess? haha"
>he is seething with rage
>just as he is about to make his response, the elevator door opens
>it's my floor
>tell him "take care" and walk out
>>
>>30016258
That's some pure concentrated evil, my dude. Were you born in Hell, by any chance?
>>
File: 1464931729913.png (55 KB, 165x168) Image search: [Google]
1464931729913.png
55 KB, 165x168
>working as a prep cook
>kitchen manager is getting ready to barbecue pork shoulder
>drops pork shoulder on the floor of our filthy trailer
>picks it up, rinses it off and says "you didn't see anything"
>i did see something
>contemplate reporting it to health department
>instead, decide to say "you didn't see anything" every so often when my kitchen manager rides my ass about something minor
>>
File: 1468548479142.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1468548479142.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>30016125
>go to gas station and buy some energy drinks for vidya purposes
>cashier tells me to have a nice day
>don't

MISCHIEF MANAGED
>>
>>30016622
This is fucking satanic levels of passive-aggression
>>
>>30016258
this is normalfaggotry, that guy has no reason to act all happy and smiley saying hi to everyone just cause you want him to you fucking normie
>>
>be me last winter
>very very cold and snowing night
>go to gas station to fuel my vehicle
>leave pump on and sit inside
>warm and comfy hmmmmn
>10 minutes later get out
>the pump didn't shutted off
>spilled tons of fuel on the ground
>go get the cashier
>"i don't want explosuion :("
>make him push my car away
>watch him cleaning the spill
>he slips and falls in gas slushy
>>
File: 1446144694548.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1446144694548.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>argue in defense of political positions I do not myself hold
>>
>>30016809
>normies are polite, pleasant people

gonna have to disagree. Normies are people who are fake nice in business meetings and all "save the world" on social media but who are really just self-centered assholes. This arrogant prick is the definition of normie to me hence why it felt good to troll him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.