[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come average/ugly girls are much more difficult to court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1426618314573.png (144 KB, 1200x760) Image search: [Google]
1426618314573.png
144 KB, 1200x760
How come average/ugly girls are much more difficult to court than how ones?
>>
>>30015798
>are much more difficult to court
in what way?
>>
>>30015807
I meant "hot"

They expect alot more from you, and to beat competition, but the hot ones won't have these challenges, and will say yes or no rather fast.
>>
>>30015798
I think there's an equal proportion of ugly/average girls who are really easy to court but both outcomes are the result of the same thing, a lack of male attention.

Some ugly girls will become super clingy and attached because its the first man who expressed romantic interest in them and they long for any type of attention and validation

The other group of ugly girls, the ones you have decided to pinpoint in this thread, are much more difficult to court than pretty girls because they literally cannot believe someone has taken a romantic interest in them because they hate themselves so much. So, they think that the man is making of fun them when they express interest. They also could be so insecure with themselves that they cannot bare to even express themselves because any type of possible rejection would absolutely crush them to the point that a complete lack of engagement with men is more desirable.

>tfw projecting my own experiences
>>
>>30015916
Yeah you're right about ugly ones. I feel like all the average ones I pursue have been a pain to date compared to the beautiful ones, whom will make themselves available once you have proven your status and value. The average ones always expect much more attention, confidence. and power. Maybe because they have more options than the nice ones.
>>
>>30016029
Beautiful women get their validation through themselves, they see the worth in themselves without the help of others

Ugly/average girls get it through others because they cannot see their worth outside of the validation through their friends and boyfriends
>>
>>30016112
Yeah really does make a whole lot of sense.
>>
>>30015798
How difficult a woman is to attract is tied to her confidence.
>>
>>30015798
Attractive people are generally nicer and more pleasant to be around in my experience.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.