[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>accidently made mom cry again please fucking kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: wojak12.jpg (120 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak12.jpg
120 KB, 645x773
>accidently made mom cry again
please fucking kill me
>>
>>30015312
hahahahah stupid whore
>>
>>30015312
Tell us what did you do?
>>
>>30015453
>sitting in lounge playing xbox
>she walks in
>say "oh no not you again" in a sarcastic tone of voice
>she stays for a minute then walks out
>go up to her in the kitchen from behind and hug her
>"whats wrong"
>she says nothing
>wait for a bit
>its just that you knew you said something horrible
>tear rolls down her face
>she walks up to her room
>feel like utter shit for 15 mins then go talk to her
>>
>>30015567
Why would you say something like that to her? Just go apologise instead of posting here
>>
>>30015623
i did apologise, the joke is thati really dont like her but its normally cool when i say that stuff but i must have caught her at a bad time
>>
Atleast you have a mom

Cancer is a bitch
>>
>>30015567
why the fuck would you say this
i hope this is like a good boy points tier joke
>>
>>30015656
it is
i sit downstairs all day while she sits in the kitchen and smokes or goes to work
:(
>>
>>30015648
Rude. Love your mother faggot.
>>
File: cmmdr.png (1 MB, 850x934) Image search: [Google]
cmmdr.png
1 MB, 850x934
>he fell for the crying mommy meme

nigger she is manupilating you,they are crocodile tears,so stop giving a fuck about your single soccer mom.
>>
>>30015648
That woman carried you in her for almost a year, then brought you to life with tons of pain, gave you roof over head, fed you and bought you that Xbox most likely. Never joke that you don't like her. Fucking respect your mother. I don't get it why would you ever say that to your own mother even as a joke
>>
>>30015656
>>30015723
implying i dont feel like utter shit for it
>>
> be a few years ago
> could have been arguing with mummy
> yelled at her and shot her a look
> she actually cowered and just said "o-okay"
> that's not usually how this goes, we yell and she gets the last word
> recoups, toughens up and tells me that I looked like I wanted to kill her
> instantly feel like shit, leave the room because I'd never hurt mummy
> mull it over for an hour
> come back in her room, give her a hug and tell her I'm sorry; start crying
I mean, I told her I was sorry, but I really felt bad. Parents should always feel safe around their kids, and I've never had a violent history. ;_;
>>
>>30015567
Is this serious, like is this what is supposed to hurt a normie?
I have been called garbage on a regular basis by my family in all sorth of creative ways since before I was allowed to take the bus.
Insults don't even phase me anymore, I expect them
>>
>>30015826
shit man, feels bad
original
>>
>>30015723

Fuck off. People shouldn't feel grateful for anything from parents; life sucks and they never asked to be born.
>>
>>30015312
>tfw i do way worse things than this
>tfw i bitch about everything
>tfw i slap her ass hard, and her face (lightly as a joke
>tfw i scream out "GOD IS DEAD" and she takes offense
>tfw i've told her her i'm lazy and suicidal

and she didn't do anything about it. can't say i blame her. she probably hopes i kill myself, and i do too
>>
>>30015711
>being so "redpilled" that you honestly believe a mother's tears are strictly manipulative
>>
>>30016282
this desu
>>30016277
same
she probly thinks im horrible
>>
>tfw mum is schizo and I have to take care of her all by myself
Life is a cruel joke
>>
>>30016277
>>slap her ass hard

Stories? She lets you do this?
>>
>>30015711
Is it at least painful to be so certain of your false intuitions? Christ, what a sperg you are.
>>
>>30016366
shit niga
how are the disability benefits
are you a neet?
>>
>>30015312
>accidently

A robot or NEET's very existence is enough to make their mum cry
>>
>>30015864
>Insults don't even phase me anymore, I expect them

I didn't think it was possible to be a tough guy AND a fedora all at once
>>
>>30016532
kek
orignalilainge
>>
>>30016532
It's the same with me though. It's not a tough guy act, it's just something I've gotten used to after years of verbal abuse.
>>
>>30015312
You fucking max edge lord. Doing edgy ass shit until somebody takes offense and then you try to turn it around and play victim
>i feel like shit now :(
Can you not control your mouth or some shit. I bet you're going to read this and have this "whatever dude" attitude about it. Respect your mom dude
>>
>>30015650
Kron?
>>
>>30015711
Fucking this. Mine cries when she doesn't get her way. She has my poor bastard dad by the balls
>>
>>30016395
No real stories behind it. She slaps my ass, so i slap hers. It isn't sexual at all for me, despite being a horny as fuck virgin with a momcest thing. I guess there is some good in the world.
>>
File: 0gSJCiu.jpg (21 KB, 331x282) Image search: [Google]
0gSJCiu.jpg
21 KB, 331x282
>>30015312
Maybe she shouldn't be so sensitive then.

Who would cry over something so fucking little?
>>
>>30016840
Yep, same with mine. Used to cry about every other thing and talk about men being pigs and me slowly killing her because I wasn't a perfect student. I stopped giving a shit about her crying 10 years ago.
>>
>>30016196
If you are a loser, you shouldn't blame your parents for that. it's not your mother's fault you are fucked up. She gave a lot of time in her life and she deserves respect from you. If you can't even respect your mother, then you should just kys
>>
I know someone said it earlier but crying over someone saying "oh no not you again" is fucking ridiculous.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.