[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realised being /fit/ would get your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1468028958474.gif (1 MB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1468028958474.gif
1 MB, 220x200
I was 26.

I thought I was getting laid cause of my personality... then I got fat. Personality remained but the girls suddenly didn't.
>>
>>30010142
I used to be skinny, fit, now fat - i could never get laid because my face is ugly and i am 5'7. Please end your life.
>>
Wow it's almost like being aesthetically pleasing to the eye has benefits? No wait, it's the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Thanks enlightened individual for your contribution.
>>
have to put in a shit ton of effort. when i got skinny that wasn't enough. i wanted to be strong. i got strong, that wasn't enough, i wanted to start getting bigger.
it just keeps snowballing.

i have to work, study, work out, commute, go to school, watch my diet.
i basically have to have insane discipline while also pushing myself to my physical limits... for what again?
i just do it for myself all day. but it's not like i'm gonna meet some bitch and she's gonna be like, "wow, you do so much, i want to pamper you!". i'm gonna find some retard who takes me for granted.
>>
>>30010301
Must be a hell being straight.
>>
>>30010301
the grind isnt easy but if you did literally nothing for a year you'd desire the grind

>>30010319
mate its fucking garbage. i know manlet ugly fags who get laid more than i do by grinder.

gay guys add me on tinder and they just wanna fuck

with girls you have to somehow convince them you don't just want to use them as a free prostitute
>>
>>30010301
Find yourself a qtp2t filipina gf/wife. You'll feel like a god
>>
>>30010301
You really have to find a way to enjoy doing those things for the sake of doing them because pussy isn't worth the effort. The standards for men are 10x higher than for women yet the reward is so pathetic compared to what you have to put in.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.