[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Normies, Where the fuck do I meet women that are free and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 0OKtK.jpg (46 KB, 260x169) Image search: [Google]
0OKtK.jpg
46 KB, 260x169
Dear Normies,

Where the fuck do I meet women that are free and willing to date?
>>
>>30010100
most coeds are trying for a dual major in mrs.
>>
>>30010100
Everywhere. Literally.

Library, gym, mall, college campus, beach, theatre, concerts, bars/clubs, volunteering, work, school, dating sites...

Need I go on?
>>
>>30010100
Dating sites desu family. Places like >>30010222
suggested can work too but you basically need a "crew" as the normies say to go there and approach groups of girls. Unless you're a ultra chad and can pull it off alone. But if you're a robot I doubt you can muster that, and I doubt you have a reliable group of friends. Sign up for a dating site, be honest about your strengths and weaknesses and be patient. You're probably not going to find a good match for some time, you have to stick with it though.
>>
>>30010222
Are you being serious right now, anon or are you just repeating the same shit advice normies always give?

>library
Not sure what you mean? Libraries are mostly places you just get the book and leave. At least where I live.

>gym
Only good if you're a big Chad.

>mall
Not sure if you're serious right now. No idea how could that work.

>college campus
We don't have those where I live.

>beach
No beach nearby, and you'd have to be a Chad. Besides, only girls that are there are already with their bfs.

>theatre
You go there to watch shit with your gf. Nobody goes there alone, let alone actually talk.

>bars/clubs
Tried it. Girls are either taken or unwilling to date.

>volunteering work
I don't really have time to do this stuff.

>work
Literally all are taken.

>school
Literally all are taken and the rest is unwilling to date.

>dating sites
Tried. Had a few dates with different girls but never made it past the first and it's hard to even get them out on the first desu.
>>
>>30010100
put a personal advert in the back of the new york review of books
best audience there
inb4 "soros rag". george soros is a chessmaster ray of the Enlightenment in a still dark world. but anyway you shouldn't even care about that the thing is widely read by woody allen type smartie qts. and aged professors but they will ignore your ad.
>>
at work

just don't fuck things up or you'll lose your job
>>
>>30010100
nowhere. just give up now
>>
>>30010445
Yeah well all are taken anyway so no point.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.