[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /stupid/ here? Tell stories about your retarded self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 657x527
Who else /stupid/ here? Tell stories about your retarded self
>>
>be me
>want gf
>don't talk to girls
>>
>start online cs course
>do literally nothing
>try to falsify grades at the last minute
>fail
>>30002221
they would just think you're creepy anyway
>>
>intentionally try to be as skeptical as possible
>because, people lie all the time, even on grand scale, skepticism is only natural
>see documentary about crop circles
>convinced there's no way all these circles are man-made
>later learn that there is pretty much nothing that distinguishes the man-made from the unknown, because nobody properly researches them
>hear about theory that dinosaurs are the dragons of tales, just that they survived longer than thought
>believe it, because several even older stories have vague descriptions that sound somewhat like a dino

Basically, try to be skeptical, but still fall for any new idea i haven't heard about before right away
>>
>>30002183
>national merit scholarship
>full-ride to university
>independently wealthy for 10 years, all expenses paid by passive income
>am broke today with no degree
They told me I was smart but I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>cooking Ramen in pot with water while high
>forgets to turn on stove
>I get mad because it's not cooking
>idea to put it in microwave
>microwave catches fire
>panic and pass out wake up at hospital
>>
>>30002900
This one wins. Kek.
>>
>tfw 134 IQ
>tfw still a shut-in failure

it feels bad, robots
>>
>>30002491
I understand this feel. If anybody shows me a slightly convincing argument, I'll give in every time. That's how I was able to go from being a fedora tipping liberal to /pol/ack. I'm somewhere in the middle now.
>>
>>30003106
Yeah man it's like the time this man convinced me to suck his dick because it seemed legal enough.
>>
>>30003283

>when your friend convinces you that sucking each others dick is good practice for girls
>>
>>30002530
are you black?

that affirmative action lmao
>>
>>30003283
>>30003327
I might actually fall for it.
>>
>11th grade
>edgelord phase
>assignment was to write about whatever we wanted
>hand in a fictional story about school shooting
>spent the next nine days in a psych ward
>never returned to that particular school
>I'm probably on some government watch list now

don't know why I thought that was a good idea
>>
I'm not trying to meme when I say this but I'm extremely bad at math. It fucking terrifies and depresses me.

I wish I could redo every single grade and relearn everything. Fuck learning disabilities
>>
>>30002183
I am 31 years young and did not know how to use a washing machine until I was 29.

but maybe that has more to do with my mom being a helicopter parent
>>
>>30003813
What's stopping you from learning it now, anon?
>>
>>300040081
I don't know where to go to re-learn absolutely everything, not just HS math but basic math.
>>
>High School
>Sophmore year
>A/V Production class, we have to make a fake commercial
>Commercial involves someone throwing a box at me
>They throw the box
>I crash into the green screen and knock it down
>We kept it in the final cut for the whole school to see
>>
File: 1458448680294.jpg (234 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458448680294.jpg
234 KB, 800x1200
>be weird asocial loser in high school
>spend all my time playing video games and learning computer programming / compsci stuff
>have two "friends" from elementary school, before everyone learned to avoid me, they're also programmers
>convince me to start up an app business over the summer to do cool shit and make money
>do this for a year
>they would always be lazy, refuse to do work, make me do everything
>working my ass off at all times to make increasingly complicated shit
>almost never seeing my fair share of the money
>get sort of mad about this
>guess the password on one of their facebook accounts
>find out that they've been using me the whole time and I never realized because I thought we were friends
>continue letting them fuck my life up for free for another year because I would be very lonely if I stopped and they left me
>>
>>30004190
I'd be willing to tutor you, anon. I understand the "not being good at math" thing, and was in the same position, before deciding to study in depth, and now I'm an aspiring mathematician.
>>
>>30002183

thought i could be a doctor because hurr durr did well in AP science classes

completely failed out of organic chem, multivariable calc, genetics

english major BA
history MA
35 k a year in sales

basically learned that i was nigger-tier at math and science in college
>>
File: nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg (35 KB, 666x527) Image search: [Google]
nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg
35 KB, 666x527
>get into college to try to fix my life
>skip classes, don't do assignments
>fail miserably
>waste a shitton of my parent's money
>now I'm even more depressed and my family hates me even more
>>
>>30004561
dude I did that too. I wanted to start fresh away from everyone who already knew me and become a better person but ultimately I couldn't make any friends, got depressed again and failed out. I'm going community college now but it takes all of my effort to not kill myself
>>
tried to REEEEEEE ironically, can't remember why
realize i'm with people that don't use 4chan
i'm starting to believe i really am an autist now
>>
File: 1468291887594.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468291887594.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>the only friend i ever had of the opposite gender was a longtime friend who was initially unattractive but ended up becoming QT
>slowly ease away from qt friend only because she grew a lot bigger than me over course of year, i honestly thought she would end up having stacey thoughts and eventually would betray me
>she never did become a stacey, we were initially close enough friends to probably stay together for a while too

6 years later as a museum ''''''security guard'''''' i still see her come in occasionally and force me to relive the most beta-omega days of my life
>>
>>30004561
college is a shit meme, I left after 4 months of basic retard tier classes. I felt like a 70yr old taking some library "how to use a computer" class, also everyone tries to be the top normie, even in my IT class. The system is shit too, you can't prove that you can do the level 2 course by doing a test or something like that, so I'm supposed to have to sit a year of questions like " what is a cookie" and "how many kilobytes are in a megabyte?" and formatting word documents. Fuck, all I wanted to do was get a job in IT and college completely killed my desire for it.
>>
>>30002183
who /notstupid/ but definitely /clumsy/ here
me
>>
Almost every post I make ends up having multiple typos no matter how many times I proofread. Also I don't think I've ever won an argument.
>>
>I'm terrible at writing papers
>Be me
>Be in high school (years ago)
>Get assignment to write long ass research paper
>Can't think of a single sentence to write, even though I have a lot of research to look at
>Have dad write paper for me
>Get F because teacher realized I didn't write it
>>
>>30003738
i lost it at this post
>>
>>30005435
stop blaming others anon
>>
I made the stupid decision to eat 3 Twinkies at once tonight. I feel so fucking sick it's unreal.
>>
>>30003828
That's nothing to be ashamed of. If no one ever shows you, or you're never forced to learn, how the fuck would you know? My parents hardly taught me anything.
>>
>>30002530
>be current national me(aningless)rit scholar
hey wait a minute where did you attend uni
how do i avoid your fate
>>
>>30002530
You aren't stupid with a National Merit scholarship. PSAT correlates highly to IQ.
>>
>stutter
>can't really talk
JUST
>>
>>30005785
I once ate like 30 caramel squares and shit my pants.
>>
>lose all my money playing poker because I think that being better than some retards means I'd be better than high stakes expert savant autists too
>>
>>30005975
This made me giggle
Was it all sticky like caramel? Was anybody around
>>
>>30006012
haha i wonder what it smells like
can you post pics hahaha
>>
>>30005435
This is true. Today's college is not worth it. It's been taken over by the state and subsidized to death. You don't learn any marketable skills, and employers know it.
>>
>>30005907
Finish as fast as you fucking can.
If you have AP credits don't slack.
I could have finished in 2 years and didn't finish at all.
>>
>>30006036
Came out of Freshman year with like a 3.4 bc I slacked/fucked up and got a C in my OrgChem 1 class
Is it too late for me? I only have to have a 3.2 for my scholarship and a 3.4 to graduate Cum Laude
>>
>>30003813
khanacademy
>>30006082
No. What really kills you is taking gap semesters between courses with prereqs and forgetting everything you need to know. The right way to do college is just to rip it off like a bandaid.

They should give everyone amphetamines and make the courseload 20 hours.
>>
Been to jail four fucking times for assaulting cops and public intoxication. I still continue to drink and everyone around me dislikes me. Oh and I'm a 24 year old virgin
>>
>>30002183
>take placement test for college
>cheat and get put in advanced math
>fail the fuck out
>decide to take a newb math class that prepares yards like me for the hard stuff (hard for me anyways)
>do good for 2 weeks, get overconfident and then nearly flunk out
>failed both finals, somehow cheating on all the homework saved me
>taking the advanced math class again now even tho I haven't learned shit from the other one
I really hate my self, wish I didn't have to do math
>>
>>30002183
>Be me.
>Depressed.
>Look for other depressed people to talk to to feel better.
>Use /r9k/.
>Feel worse.
>>
>be me
>fail first year of university horribly
>get a gf in the second year so I spend all my time on her and not uni
>fail again
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.