[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a man who employs sicarios anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: dsc_0084.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0084.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
The judicial system in my country is incompetent at best, and corrupt and malicious at worst. If a case even makes it to court, they usually drag out for an entire decade, it doesn't matter how clear cut the events are.
Reasons vary from case to case, but I like to thinks is never personal

Internet is slow (for obvious reasons) so I might take a moment to reply
>>
give an example of how a case can be dragged out for a decade.
>>
File: asGH7djud_34231.jpg (125 KB, 2264x1137) Image search: [Google]
asGH7djud_34231.jpg
125 KB, 2264x1137
>>30002040
Misfiling of evident ( usually done on purpose after a sum of many is exchanged with the lawyer of the accused ) is the principal cause, people don't have a sense of pride for their jobs or a moral compass down hero, they will do anything to bring extra $ at the end of the day.

The second more common cause is the impossibility to locate one of the parties involved. Many live in very poor and crime ridden placed where law enforcement only visits under specific scenarios, none one gives a rat ass about some dudes personal problems.
>>
>>30002250
>>30002250
Home invasion is also a really big problem here, Obtaining an order of eviction is a huge amount of work, and is the perpetrators conceive a child in that property, you can say goodbye to whatever hopes you had to get it back, In the eyes of a judge, its case closed, its pretty fucked up. Im not a law expert, but my lawyer warned me about this situation.
>>
>>30002014
Are you from Colombia
>>
>>30002799
No, although I wouldn't be surprised If what I'm stating would be true for many different countries. I've traveled the world quite a bit, and I've seen the same kind of people wear many different faces.

South American government are some of the more lax when it comes to street crime.
>>
>>30002014
Do you have a pre-specified place where you meet?
>>
File: 473122589.jpg (157 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
473122589.jpg
157 KB, 640x360
>>30003411
I had a connection with a ranger, he cleared out a part of the reserve claiming they suspected the presence of hantavirus, this meeting wasn't one on one, so we needed to have quite a lot of time to discuss what was in for every individual involved.
Later contracts confirmed that level of precaution was unnecessary. Others who shared my practices told me it was alright to do it in plain sight, I've hear quite a lot of things, like night meetings being a bad idea because people who walk at those hours tent to be very alert.
>>
>>30002014
Is South America and Mexico as bad as they say?

Will it ever get better?
>>
>>30003766
Mexico has many cities who are little more that tourist bubbles, they are rich, safe, and are full of services oriented to wealthy people.
I'd say the opinion most US citizens hold of south america is usually faux, regular people tent to be very kindhearted, and crime outside big urban areas diminishes a lot.
International behind the scenes influence and corrupt near-sighted leaders make sure progress is indefinitely halted.
At least there no Muslims, for what its worth.

Sorry for the typos in previous post, its dark and lights are very dim, I'm halfway depending on auto-correct.
>>
How can someone contact your service? Darknet?
And how many hitmen do you hold at the moment?
Anddddd how much do you charge for service?
Anddddddddd do you kill women and children?
Sorry for bad English
>>
File: fJJui3456.jpg (240 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
fJJui3456.jpg
240 KB, 800x1280
>>30004173
>How can someone contact your service? Darknet?And how many hitmen do you hold at the moment?
Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I just work in a line of work that leads me to a lot of conflicts. Deadlines are an issue and I have to employ these people to speed some processes, I'm not the one providing the services.

>how much do you charge for service?
The price completely depends on the individual, the job, and the city. The cheapest deal I got was for the equivalent of roughly $130.

>do you kill women and children?
Never had the need to kill neither, so I couldn't say, well, that's a lie, you can find someone who'd do it.
>>
How did you end up meeting so many people interested in this sort of thing?
Both people wanting to hire or be hired.
>>
>>30005346
I was asking for advise on a forum the first time someone recommended it to me, it surprised me because he provided extensive information on the PM, such as the town he was residing on, the places he frequented, and the alias of the hitman, he claim he didn't knew him personally, but others had employed him on the past.

A lot of people who share my job use them to bypass government involvement. The hitman needs the exposure inside the scene because he wants it to be an stable job, so the ones funneling the money, (such as me) who ideally want to have as many options open as possible, make their names knows to a certain few to make sure they don't go out of business or move out to another more profitable city.
>>
>>30005590
How do you keep getting new clients wanting this to happen?
There's no way you could make a living off being the middleman in this. Just a hobby or something?

Finding the actual person sounds like it'd be a lot more difficult than it sounds, especially for someone looking for the person they don't know or never met before.
>>
>>30005682

I'm not a middle man, and I've never heard of one inside the industry, I'm just a contractor, read:
>>30004540

Contrary to popular belief, most jobs don't actually involve murder, usually arson, trespassing and intimidation.
>>
>>30005808
Well the thing of contracting is you're hiring out guys to do stuff for someone else, how do people figure out how to come to you for that stuff, or do you just work for a small group that needs these things done somewhat regularly?

I just don't understand how these guys don't get pinched and turn dime on you, they're willing to cut any deal that benefits you. Where I'm from people start doing those kinds of things they're going to get a lot of people hunting them down and they will get caught or killed. They get caught and they're going to give up info.

You worry about people coming after you for revenge?
>>
>>30005947
Im a contractor in my actual job, people who ask for the "legal" job done done just know of the methods that are employed to reach the deadlines, aka, the sicarios.

Basically, none one outside the industry knows whats going one, if the people deployed are never caught, there's nothing to fear, and if the dude doesn't seem trustworthy, you just don't pick it up.
Like there was this one time I met one on a plaza in plain day light, he was scrawny looking and you could tell right away this guy was a criminal, wide eyed, he looked everywhere but my face and acted in a really weird way, like he was bored out of his mind and couldn't wait to take off, it didn't feel right, so no private information was discussed.

I take precautions so as not to feel paranoiac, but worrying a little is always a good sign that you have not lost your self-preservation instinct.
>>
>>30006169
Damn that's fucked up they' know it's implied this shit is gonna happen.

The place you live in how does it even function? That place isn't going to be able to keep doing business like that. Have you ever heard of Manifest Destiny before?
>>
>>30006374
>The place you live in how does it even function?
Money is exchanged for property and services, seems pretty much like every other corner of the earth for me.

>That place isn't going to be able to keep doing business like that
I disagree, but its irrelevant either way, basically after a period of time, one working the same job as me bails or moves, I hop from city or country to his station,( this is detrimental because is forces me to make new acquaintances, not really that dangerous, its more like a matter of personal trust) , and a connection hops back to the place I come from.

>Have you ever heard of Manifest Destiny before?
I fail to see the relevance, if you think practices like this are not wild-spread on 1st world countries you are delusional or willfully ignorant.
>>
I'm gone, godspeed anons, stay safe and enjoy your day
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.