[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are you sad tonight, bros? Get in here and post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 42
File: FeelsBarMan.jpg (36 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBarMan.jpg
36 KB, 700x461
Why the fuck are you sad tonight, bros? Get in here and post them feels. I'll start.

>tfw disappointment to parents
>tfw no matter how much I try it's not enough
>tfw fat and unfit
>tfw terrible memory so I forget everything
>tfw want to be with people when alone, but want to be alone when with people
>tfw my thoughts won't let me rest
>>
>tfw pathetic
>tfw girls hate me
>make a constant effort in improving myself
>successful at most things I don't care about
>good career, good appearance
>talented at many things
>try hard and all the time
>tfw still can't get with girls
It makes me lose respect for myself and other people's respect for me as well. Which, in return, makes the whole damn thing even harder and on and on, which leads to depression, lose of control and drug addiction. I can't handle an incel life.
>>
>>30001544

Just feeling lonely.
>>
File: clouds.jpg (335 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
clouds.jpg
335 KB, 1680x1050
>>30001544
Just feeling really lonely, worse than usual for some reason tonight, that awful feeling in the pit of your stomach, I want to vomit. I was supposed to study today but I couldn't do it. I've been lonely for a few years now but it's never been such a physical feeling before.

I fuck up every attempt to make friends. Someone from /r9k/ tells me they'll be my friend, we converse for a few days, they disappear. I don't know why I'm so unlikeable. I'd go out and try and make friends in person but face to face interaction is absolutely terrifying.

I just want to meet someone who likes me for who I am and who I like for who they are.
>>
>>30001678
>>30001770
We're here for each other right now.
>>
>>30001851
Have you made any attempts at alleviating the loneliness? What's your situation like?
>>
File: 1468711595388.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1468711595388.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>30001544
>tfw lonely
>tfw no skills
>tfw no friends
>tfw no self-discipline or motivation
>tfw burden on my parents
>tfw my life is already over at 20
>>
Just sorta bored, tfwngf shit for me

Not a horrible day just a mundane one

Mostly the evenings get to me
>>
File: tumblr_m7amqrtrx71r68iuoo2_400.png (60 KB, 325x292) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7amqrtrx71r68iuoo2_400.png
60 KB, 325x292
>Only girl to ever confess that shes crushing on me has a bf
>will probably never leave said bf, moving in together soon
>can only hope that moving in together brings out the worst in him and they breakup
>since we both confessed to each other (she did it first, then I did a couple days later regrettably) shes been less inclined to talk to me

I just want a fucking friend at the very least, im sick of the same old routine every day I actually look forward to going to work just for a bit of interaction. Why's it so hard to maintain relationships.. I hate people yet i crave affection how does that work ugh
>>
>>30001544
Im not really sad anymore. Well, not after Monday at least. I had a breakdown on the phone with my mom and wound up crying for about 10 minutes while she was freaking out, asking if I'm going to kill myself and asking if she needs to call the police. I managed to regain my composure enough to tell her that everything was fine again. Felt pretty empty since them. I guess my emotions had just been building up over the months and the dam just broke.

Everything's so gray now. What's even the point. I just want to disappear.
>>
>>30002001
Its never too late brother, tell your situation. We'll figure something out
>>
>>30002112
>
What was the breakdown about? What set you off?
>>
>>30002181
At my shitty summer job i had a co-manager who got fired for sexual harassment (all he did was ask if she was a lesbian). Anyways, with him gone and a sudden increase in work load, the pressure of being the sole manager got to me. I'm pretty weak mentally to begin with so this didn't really help. So I broke down on the phone with my mom, and in front of my workers a couple times. I was throwing my shoes, screaming curse words, knocking over supplies, cursing the upper administration because they were no help at all, and was about to punch the downie kid for being slow at his job.
>>
File: psychopathy_diagram.jpg (38 KB, 642x404) Image search: [Google]
psychopathy_diagram.jpg
38 KB, 642x404
>Having real feelings

I don't know if I envy or pity other robots
>>
File: 1354911986451.jpg (62 KB, 960x501) Image search: [Google]
1354911986451.jpg
62 KB, 960x501
>no job since graduating a year ago
>parents are becoming more and more disappointed and angry with me
>probably never getting employed
>no other skills
>have had all this free time to learn something and did nothing but jerk off and browse 4chan
>desperate to have a cute girl suck my cock and swallow but that's never happening with the above
>>
All of you can bitch about your problems but I'm depressed and then this happens.

> shitposting and eating a hamburger
> suddenly get intense cramps
> they last for 24 hours
> go to the hospital they tell me I have appendicitis
> need emergency surgery
> sitting back at home now in after surgery pain

And that's why shit sucks right now.
>>
>>30002281
In modern America, the one thing that matters most in any type of business is appearance. Your ex-comanagers questions about sexuality should never have been asked, Look at your coworkers as sexless robots whose only purpose is work and some obscure "home life". I don't want to dehumanize them but in our modern pc world we have to treat them as coworkers only and not independent people
>>
i know i won't get any respect for this but my girlfriend and i are breaking up
it hurts so bad
i just need to cry
i'm really scared
>>
>>30002414
I feel you man, what are your afraid of? Loneliness?
>>
>>30002403
We accept all types of feels in here, anonbro. At least you know yours will pass.
>>
>24 and live with parents
>have good job and nice car
>everytime I somehow get a girl interested, I pussy out and ignore them
>terrible drunk
>overweight and unfit
>anxiety has absolutely destroyed any social skills I once had
>friends all moving on with their lives while i'm being left behind
>complete fucking pushover with no backbone

It's late nights that it really hits home how fucking pathetic I am.
>>
>>30002414
iktf brother. My gf an I have been going through rough times too, and I hate the thought of us breaking up. It's not easy trying to imagine the life you've built with her crashing down.

Talk about it if it helps.
>>
>>30002155
Living at home, going to uni but I hate it there, doing well academically but made no friends and never go outside unless I have to. I can't drive. Never held a job. Too awkward and depressed to make conversation with anyone (I'm on Zoloft). Just don't know what to do really.
>>
>>30002458
Do you worry too much about the feelings of others and let yourself get abused emotionally?
>>
Earlier, I stopped watching Netflix. Seeing people living fulfiing lives, going out to places and doing things made me think about my reality. I know my life will never be that eventful; last year came pretty close but those days are gone now. I hate this feeling.
>>
>>30002409
which is why the whole situation through me for a loop. I work on a college campus and the department I work for is all about a person's individuality and shit. Everyone in the upper management is part of the LGBT community as well. Fuck it, i dont care anymore. The little bitch boy is mooch of me know by staying in my apartment till his lease starts which pisses me off. when I get home from working I just want to sit in my room and talk to no one. With him occupying my living room I have to have at least one conversation with him when i get back
>>
>>30002511
>watching netflix
What are you, some kind of normie?
>>
>>30002511
Yeah I deleted my social media for this reason, and it's why I hardly go outside. Seeing couples makes me want to cry
>>
>>30002490
What are you studying? Are you happy with your appearance? Why can't you drive? What are your hobbies? I was on zoloft for a while, then celexa. They made me feel drunk in a way, I stopped due to the brain fog and the sexual side effects.
>>
File: 0610 - 8x2aLyw.jpg (577 KB, 1203x1077) Image search: [Google]
0610 - 8x2aLyw.jpg
577 KB, 1203x1077
>>30002458
You sound like you'll make it. The hardest part for us late bloomers will be accepting that we'll never be someone's first.

I'm 22 and starting to get to where you are now. I'm trying to move out soon and will start looking to date 18 year olds so I don't feel like I've missed out completely.

I'm still hopeful.
>Which might be my downfall
>>
>cannot buy mtf pills with a card
atleast there are silicone bodysuits and sexdolls.
>>
>>30002503

pretty much, i'm in a vicious cycle and have no idea how to get out.
>>
>>30002531
What do you do exactly? Some kind of student counseling?
>>
>>30002569

I'm seeing people I know a few years younger than me surpassing me and it makes me feel horrible.
>>
>>30002566
>What are you studying?

History (JDIMSA)

>Are you happy with your appearance?

I'm a healthy weight but I think I'm quite ugly.

>Why can't you drive?

Too anxious to learn and I haven't needed to.... yet

>What are your hobbies?

Don't really have any, I read a lot and sometimes go running/walking but that's about it. Most of the time I just spend on here.

>I was on zoloft for a while, then celexa. They made me feel drunk in a way, I stopped due to the brain fog and the sexual side effects.

Yeah I feel that way too. Recently upped my dose because I wasn't feeling any better. Wouldn't know about the sexual side effects though (virgin)
>>
>>30002585
What do you want from life? What are your honest, reasonable goals?
>>
>>30002629
>tfw fat people from school now lost weight and have gfs
>tfw people your age are getting married
>tfw you're a kissless virgin

I don't want to feel these feels
>>
File: 0345 - M3fUpj1.png (36 KB, 805x688) Image search: [Google]
0345 - M3fUpj1.png
36 KB, 805x688
>>30002662
Yeah I definitely feel that too. I drink.
>>
>>30002624
I wish I was a counselor or tutor. No, during the summers my college uses it's dorms as "hotels" for conferences and sport camps. I'm in charge of the team that provides bedsheets, small amenities, and cleans all the rooms. At any given point our team of ten people has to clean and reset up to 800 rooms in a day. It's fucking exhausting.
>>
>>30001544
>find out only girl i've ever had a "crush" on is obsessed with bbc
>>wew lad
>>
>>30001770
I hope you start to feel better and prosper mate.
>>
>>30001544
>invisible to girls
>slight overbite
>skinnyfat
>5'9
>shitskinned
>overthinker
>tourette
But not really sad, just numb/apathetic
>>
>>30001970
Drinking bleach didn't work for me
>>
>>30002653

lose 3 or 4 stone and keep it off, find a loving wife and buy a home together and maybe a couple kids. also to be able to stop giving a fuck what peoples opinions of me are. Just live a normal life .I know it doesn't seem unreasonable but I have 0 motivation to do it.
>>
>>30002414
It hurts like fuck but time will make it feel better.
>>
File: 321312.jpg (12 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
321312.jpg
12 KB, 323x156
>normies forced me to kiss a girl
I have nothing left, not even my kissless virginity
>>
>>30002636
A history major is my dream, do you intend to teach? What do you dislike about your appearance? As far as driving goes, do you have a parent of friend who could teach you a bit? For hobbies, I am in the same boat. I have these grand ideas about learning to write and paint and golf and shoot but I never follow through. I would suggest reading up on whatever you are interesting in, and fitness is always a great hobby (add in healthy cooking too). What form does your depression take? Hopelessness, fear, anxiety, hate?

and i'm sorry my posts have poor format, I'm not so good at this
>>
>>30002690
I bet man, how does your team look? Good folks?
>>
>>30002787
I'm in the same boat, I just want a normal average life. Where do you live? And what is your current academic and career level?
>>
>>30002550
You're better than me. I wanna delete them but I'm so afraid of losing contact or people forgetting and not caring about me.
>>
File: 1468713841867.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468713841867.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>tfw your nephew starts talking about his gf and "adult" things he is doing
>you just want to play video games and go hiking with him
>>
>>30002898
What's holding you back man?
>>
File: ARKUS_SS2_th[1].jpg (7 KB, 69x45) Image search: [Google]
ARKUS_SS2_th[1].jpg
7 KB, 69x45
i have no friends so i go to a chatroom where people treat me like shit because they are cliqueish and pretentious
>>
my dream, the only thing I want in life is to move abroad to europe permanently
whether it is a good dream or not doesn't matter, I have my reasons

I am 18 and from the USA and completely NEET

I really don't know what to do
so there is one reason I am sad tonight
>>
>>30001544
Girl that I am fucked over crazy about told me that the reason girls wouldn't date me is because I give off a vibe of serious commitment issues. This has forced my psychopathic piece of shit mind to regurgitate this as she could never like me that way because of said issue, even though it's plainly clear to myself that I'm just orbiting her inspite of the fact she has a boyfriend of several years... and I've cornered myself into this as being really close friends which is enevitably a ticking time bomb until I accidently let slip how much I actually like her and probably mutilate what friendship we have.

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>30002877

I'm in Scotland, I left school at 16 and started an apprenticeship in Fabrication and Welding. Currently working in the offshore oil & gas industry. Life on the face of it doesn't seem so bad but on the inside i'm a mess.
>>
>>30002942
Are you in highschool or a grad?
>>
>>30001544
>tow have leprosy

There don't really need to be other feels. It affects every aspect of my life, except the medical, ironically.
>>
>>30002966
grad
>>
>>30002942
>>30002966
>>30002978
I should mention that my GPA ended up being like 1.6 or something and I can't afford living expenses needed for student visa, so I think uni abroad is out of the question
>>
File: 1463329341698.png (128 KB, 427x315) Image search: [Google]
1463329341698.png
128 KB, 427x315
>KHHV
>small penis
>shitskin
>ugly as fuck
>poor
>failure at everything i have tried
I WONDER WHY TO BE HONEST HMMMMM
>>
>>30001544
>parents "borrowed" 3k
>gf left me
>best friend died
>got kicked out of my normal bar new bouncer askes for id
im only 20, 21 on nov 21st i dont know if i can make it anons. the only people that i talk too that arent on the internet or serving me are the people at the bar.
>>
>>30002964
No way man, I'm Scottish on my father's side (American). Honestly it sounds like you have a dream job, I worked in a machine shop for a while and loved it, I miss honest blue collar work. What is the situation in the UK? Are you as fucked as us in the US?
>>
File: 1412882852091.jpg (34 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1412882852091.jpg
34 KB, 633x900
>>30002949
iktf man, it never gets better, only gets worse
>>
>>30002978
Enrolled in college yet?
>>
File: Neisson Blanc.jpg (360 KB, 751x1908) Image search: [Google]
Neisson Blanc.jpg
360 KB, 751x1908
>>30001544
>Still not married, no kids at 36, I am a shame and a disgrace to my family
>obsessed with understanding people, this is just bringing more pain as I know more and more that I am not a part of the whole thing.
>weight of loneliness is more and more a burden to carry everyday, I have to make the happy face for my colleagues and my family
>work was interesting, very well paid, it's getting boring, repetitive and my career is at a dead end
Let's sip another glass of this delicious poison before sleeping
>>
>>30001544
>>30000000
ruined my day, then my friends got banned ):
>>
>>30003085
nope, my only option is community I think
I missed two years of school and had to make it up senior year so I never got to learn to do any sort of college things

it makes me a bit nervous though I will admit because it feels like if I go it is like I'm adding more weights to my life here and I'll be stuck
>>
>>30003108
What do you do for work? If its well paid you should be set
>>
File: 1467771775880.png (10 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
1467771775880.png
10 KB, 321x339
>>30001544
Just feeling lonely as fuck, like usual,
>>
File: a world beyond summer.jpg (251 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
a world beyond summer.jpg
251 KB, 1600x1200
>>30001544
I stuffed my face with sugar again tonight. I have a chance to get my health in order but I don't know how to kick this habit. I guess I'm missing something. I'm missing a lot of things.

Humans weren't meant to live this way.

This week I started drinking. I figure it's a better drug for me. I managed to socialize while intoxicated. It's a wonderful feeling, this sense of connection you can get through the medium of alcohol.

I'm starting to think that there's a fine line that separates me from normies. Perhaps they are (or would be) just as socially inhibited and stuck up as me, were it not for alcohol.

I used to look down on drug use legal or not. Now I just want to experience as much of it as I can without serious side effects before I die. But a robot like me doesn't have the network for that kind of shady business. Covering my ass buying online would be a bother.

What I want is to experience what life has to offer me. The real essentials. True intimacy. A tight knit group of friends. A girlfriend or two. I thought I could do it all on my own, I was wrong.
>>
>>30003066

It's a great job because I don't have to talk to many people. I'd love to move to the US and re-invent myself. Fucked in terms of what? Everything seems shitty to me.
>>
>>30003140
I did community college, got a technical degree and I'm doing all right. What are you thinking of pursuing?
>>
>>30003192
whatever will get me overseas
but I was thinking computer science or software engineer
I'm bad at math though
>>
>>30003176
What would you reinvent? Things in the US are okay, I shouldn't complain, we have so much here but its like we are wealthy men with no soul. My fellow citizens are so apathetic and it worries me. I would warn any immigrant that if you want to move to the US you should be prepared to make a good life quick because I don't think our luck will last.
>>
tfw no loner erudite theda bara aesthetic girl to talk to on omegle video

even the guys arent esoteric.
>>
>>30003262
Math is a bitch. What is your time-frame? I did technical medical work in a long-game approach. Working a bachelors and working my way into business. Whats your game plan?
>>
>>30002835
>A history major is my dream, do you intend to teach?

I've considered it but I'm sure I have enough motivation and mental endurance.

>What do you dislike about your appearance?
Big nose, dark rings around my eyes, big ears, crooked teeth.

>As far as driving goes, do you have a parent of friend who could teach you a bit?
Yeah one of my cousins have offered me help, just too nervous to make a move.

> I have these grand ideas about learning to write and paint and golf and shoot but I never follow through. I would suggest reading up on whatever you are interesting in, and fitness is always a great hobby (add in healthy cooking too).
I sometimes play golf, I'm not bad at it. I think my dad would like me to play more with him but I find it hard, emotionally and mentally.

>What form does your depression take? Hopelessness, fear, anxiety, hate?

Mostly hopelessness and apathy. I occasionally get hateful but I usually take it out on myself.

>and i'm sorry my posts have poor format, I'm not so good at this
It's fine, it's nice talking to someone
>>
>>30003143
engineer in a narrow field of IT, expert job, basically when someone in the world (my company is worldwide) wants to know something about what we have in charge they ask us. Critical systems, we work a lot by night and it's where I make the money. I have around 90K euros saved at this time and I don't know what to do with it. Not enough to buy a house.
I still rent a little room as I don't need more space. I have a car, mainly to visit my family.
I don't feel the necessity to settle. I went into women very late, around 30 and I understood that it was over before it started because I was a 30 years old man with the mentality of a 19 years old and it's not suitable for dating purposes. Plus I have no idea on how to interact with women to get a date, to seduce, etc.
>>
>>30002897
I think that has happened to me but I never got much use of facebook in the first place. I had nothing to share with people, I'm a boring and shy person. Even when I had regular social contact nobody really cared about me. I have one "friend" left, and I haven't seen him in person for months.
>>
File: girl.jpg (131 KB, 606x958) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
131 KB, 606x958
I'm going to start my 3rd year of CS this September. It'll be the first semester where all my courses are CS or math based. I had fewer mandatory courses in year 1 and 2. The courses I'll be taking are considered some of the hardest at my third rate uni. Problem is, I struggled in year 1 and 2 and GPA just can't take another hit. I feel extremely worried and anxious.

I just feel so stupid, I can't learn anything and get anything more than a shallow understanding. My brain just completely shuts off, I feel like such a retard. I wasn't like this before uni at all. CS isn't even really all that "hard" compared to engineering, math and physics. I have a huge inferiority complex about my it, exacerbated by /sci/. With each day, I see things spiraling deeper and deeper out of control.
>>
Today, I've just been depressed.

I'm trying to be self employed, trying my absolute damndest, but I just have a lot of shit things at my house keeping me down.

I'm feeling a bit better this evening, tho.
>>
>>30003400
How will you make your degree make you money? The dark rings will go away and the crooked teeth can be corrected, Take your cousin up on the offer, and just let them know you're really nervous. Golf with your dad more, and don't take it so seriously. It's about having a good time and competing against yourself, not anything to worry about. As far as the depression goes I feel you there man, what helped me is to realize that many great men from history battled depression. They just realized it was part of there life, like a diabetic realizes a sub-optimal pancreas is part of his.
>>
>worked 50 hours this week
>coworkers are Ok but work is fucking stressful
>Recently moved
>Come home to no furniture
>PC isn't setup either, I don't have a desk
>I don't have a TV
>My internet is a 3G USB thingy
>Can't play vidya, watch anime, only browse on my phone
>Have no money so can't go outside
>No money so can't buy any food or groceries
>Only thing I have until next week is ramen, 3 eggs, and white rice
>Injured so can't go to gym either
>Too tired and unmotivated to do anything

I also don't have data anymore so I can't play Pokemon GO.

Kind of depressed desu.
>>
My life has been one tremendous downward slide since highschool

I still live at home despite being 26 and I feel like even if I was to expend the tremendous effort into improving my life, I would be maxing out with getting some bitchy single-mom whose best days were behind her...which were obviously spent taking it up the ass from the guys who made my life hell

I just don't care. It all seems so pointless.
>>
>>30003642
>playing game of normies
get fucked
>>
>>30003391
did you move abroad? I have absolutely no game plan
>>
>>30003418
What about women makes you nervous? And where do you see yourself in ten years?
>>
>>30003683
I traveled to Europe when I was in HS, I have family in Germany. I travel around the US for work, I'm a medical lab tech and I bid on contracts around the country. Medical is a temporary stop for me, I'm heading in a more business direction, What are your strengths? Could you thrive in a business type setting?
>>
>>30003690
>What about women makes you nervous?
everything.
And where do you see yourself in ten years?
same place, more white hairs, more alcohol, thinking seriously about death.

I had a health problem when I was around 12, these years are blurry due to the meds but I had medical checkup every 5 years since and every year my chances to have a heart attack doubles. I am very likely to get cancer too but that's not a problem because I'll be dead before it will be a problem, take that cancer !
>>
File: feels (19).png (30 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
feels (19).png
30 KB, 500x461
>unemployed
>8 days in a row not sober
>depressed
>its 6 am
>no friends
>poor
>I want to die
just an normal day here
>>
>>30003758
would you be able to get there if you wanted to?
that is the end game for me, and at that to get there ASAP

strengths? I'm dedicated I suppose, and I do what needs to be done without causing trouble

I'm not sure how a business type setting is like
>>
>>30003805
cut the booze man, it does help. One day just say no, throw anything with alcohol away, set rules like only drink with friends or colleagues or on family occasions.
I was alcoholic and suicidal 2 years ago, I stopped drinking and bought guns to understand the meaning of being responsible for my life.
And I am a 36 years old virgin.
>>
>>30003858
>I was alcoholic and suicidal 2 years ago, I stopped drinking and bought guns to understand the meaning of being responsible for my life.
I sold my gun after I caught a racoon that had snuck into my back room to eat my cats food. I chased that little shit twenty feet into the woods bechind my house and shot at it several times.

Not one of my brightest moments.
>>
>>30003783
I honestly don't know what to say about women. I've had sporadic success with them, and they're all crazy.
>>
>>30003805
I'm your friend brother, and booze is a dirty bitch, quit that shit
>>
>>30003898
They aren't crazy, they're just natural selection.

Start thinking of them that way and it all makes sense
>>
>>30003839
No, I would need a Master's degree. Are you good with people? Can you be a "cyborg" if need be?
>>
Ahhh....

I've been alone for 5 years without leaving the house more than a few times (go on a nightwalk once a year or so), and i cut off the only human contact i've had (my mother would call me once a month) for 5 months now

my mother came to visit me today uninvited, i had told her i was no longer leaving the house/talking to people ever again, so it was... not happy for me, the apartment is so filthy and she saw the disgusting bathroom, and the furniture i got from the dumpster outside, and that i had completely distorted my body and destroyed my face when i was bored

i can't be around people or express myself whatsoever because i get so anxious that i completely freeze and just stand there like a mute, so she talked for like 20 mins while i kept refilling my plastic cup of water and drinking nonstop to try to do something other than stand, i was shaking with fear and felt like i was going to pass out, i don't even remember a single word she said because it was all small talk from a normie universe and it just makes me feel like an outsider and a burden, i just tune it out naturally, so scared i can't even think, i just remember her final question, when are you going to come and visit me?

i know the answer is never, but i didn't answer, and she awkwardly hugged me (i can't touch people/let them touch me so i just stand there), then she left and i forgot to say goodbye, i think she was sad but i don't know, in my mind i have to convince myself that she doesn't care about me, because of the past, and how i got to this point, i wish she didn't care about me, she probably doesn't, i don't know her, i just want to blow my brains out and for her to forget that she ever had a son

i thought i was doing better, that maybe i'd be able to leave soon, a nightwalk perhaps, but seeing another human being made me realize i am never going to leave again, if it's like that with my mother then with a stranger i think i'll curl into a ball, fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>30003898
I don't really bother about women anymore, I go by bike (french) always or by car if needed to avoid contact. i don't look at them on the sidewalks, I avoid crowded areas like plague. It's a cold war where any side is looking at the other one. What annoys me is that I am not so bad at making contact with people, any gender, for work related purposes.
Interesting fact is that I go for handshake every time and women are not used to that here, but it brings me a lot of respect in my work from them afterwards.
>>30003894
you made me kek a little as I imagine one running after a raccoon shooting rounds after rounds in the walls in total panic
>>
>no drugs
>every day is empty
>so fucking empty
>nothing seems worth doing
>can't stop thinking about the fact that I have enough cash in my wallet to buy a single barrel 12 gauge and a box of buckshot
>attracted to women, but feel a world away from them
>don't feel like I'm ever going to touch one despite wanting it desperately
>>
>>30003922
Haha you're right man. Do you think they realize whats going on? Can they comprehend upper levels of philosophy? (not being an asshole, I just want to know)
>>
File: spurdo28.jpg (32 KB, 528x485) Image search: [Google]
spurdo28.jpg
32 KB, 528x485
>>30003858
>>30003921
will stop
spoiler] still want to die [/spoiler]
>>
>>30003966
I could, sure
>>
My wife got too old (17) for me to be notably attracted to her
>>
>>30001544
Because I'm single, unloved, have no one to do anything with and am just stagnating in that portion of my life.
>>
>>30004034
don't be afraid man, its just part of life. What part of France? I've been to Paris but not much else.
>>
>mfw I can't communicate my emotions properly, partly through lack of communication skills and partly through the english language's lack of highly descriptive words.
>>
>>30004039
Yes I do but I will from a natural cause and not suicide. Less pain for my family, more laughing for me. Pain make me laugh, it's a reaction I developed when young during days and days of suffering. I hate laughing now.
>>30004086
South, big city just like Paris, there's no more soul beside what is shown to tourists. All is fake, people are acting like they don't see it's fake but they know deep inside it is.
>>
>>30003805
Are you from Europe friend? Have a hug.
>>
>>30004039
Same here. I was a smoker for two years (not the normal kind, a nicotine addict) and a heavy drinker for all of my adult life. Just realize that this chemical addiction is not your true self. These feeling will pass. Let's be constructive here, what will you do in this moment of sobriety? I'm making tea and enjoying life, what about you friend?
>>
>>30000000
>>29999999

I want to see the GETs
>>
>>30004054
What is your financial situation?
>>
File: gondola (7).jpg (1 MB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
gondola (7).jpg
1 MB, 2310x1781
>>30004163
>Are you from Europe friend? Have a hug.
thank you, I am from germany

>>30004165
I am not addicte thankfully (was 2 month completely sober) so when I stop now I should not have problems with it
>>
>>30004152
I flew into Paris and then rode to Germany (family there). Are y'all worried about all the muslim shit?
>>
Failed normie here.
Inb4gtfo

Sometimes I wish I was neet. I think I have depression as nothing is good anymore, imagine no longer being a robot and having friends and gf etc, only to find out you don't enjoy it. You're left with nothing except emptiness.

Just got back from the trip of a lifetime and it was just 'meh'

I think I will start to feel better if I start eating right and exercising again.

Shit food, cigarettes, alcohol aren't good for the mind nor the wallet, maybe once a month or something
>>
>>30004283
I'm a cyborg man, I feel the pain, Are you religious?
>>
>>30004272
not at all, chances are very few that I will ever be targeted by one of the terrorists. I avoid crowd, concerts, etc. I am prepared for a temporary problem like a civil war and I will be dead before things skyrocket to global nuclear war.
>>
>>30004195
I have about two grand in the bank
>>
>>30004306
Fuck no that shit is retarded
>>
File: feels (9).jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
feels (9).jpg
7 KB, 257x196
>>30004283
>Sometimes I wish I was neet.
when I was in school i wanted to die every morning and now I am a NEET and I want to die even more
>>
>>30004340
Imagine having the things you dream of and want, but still feel the same way. What then?
>>
>>30004312
My American is gonna show here but I can't help it. How can you be depressed? You have a legacy to live up to, the French people have an incredible culture and lead the world through much hardship. It is your duty to man up and press on, as we say here in the US.
>>
everything seems the same here and it really ruins the whole point of the feel thread
>>
File: feels (11).jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feels (11).jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>>30004382
>Imagine having the things you dream of
never had dreams in my life t2h
still sitting in a huge house and can eat, drink adn sleep as much as I want but that doesnt make anything better
>>
>>30002089
>girl had crush on you
GTFO MY BOARD CHAD YOUR KIND ISN'T WELCOME HERE
>>
>>30004328
If you plan on a degree in computer technics, could you see yourself growing it into something else?
>>
>>30004390
There's nothing left besides the museums for tourists and the nice buildings and cathedrals.
There is nothing more depressing living with so many remains of a glorious past in a so shitty period. I am not even voting for FN, we have to flush every thing to the gutter and start from scratch here.
I am not depressed as I was before while drinking, I just wait for the end without any hope for myself but I want the best for my family and relatives who will outlive me. I am ready to fight and die for them to have a better world than me.
>>30004477
Calm down my friend, we cannot avoid this, the succuby must have something to obtain from him to say that.

some tune for this end of times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsVJezFRi4
>>
>>30001544
>being threatened to give a tailored testimony
>try telling parents
>they just scream at me and tell me I'm a fucktard
>can't call the cops because I don't want to risk retaliation

Just gonna kill myself. What's the optimal position on the head to shoot myself?
>>
>>30004331
Just give it a shot man, I felt the same way for the longest time.I just had to come to God as an adult. Go to few sermons at a good church and see how it feels
>>
>>30001770

The /r9k/ folk going dark is probably nothing personal, dude. Think about the type of people who come here, we have a tendency to retreat inwards. They're probably not talking to anyone, it isn't just you.

I hope things get better, Champ!
>>
>>30004258
Keep it up man, alcohol can be a real bitch. What part of Germany? I've been to Bavaria
>>
File: 1462556489486.jpg (40 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
1462556489486.jpg
40 KB, 576x422
>>30004592
northrhine westfalia (the part where all the refugees get dumped)
>>
>>30004524
All it takes is one single man to rebuild the glory of a nation. And how do you think I feel?America could have been a paradise,instead we turned it into a hell, I own guns (a lot of guns) just to protect myself from the savages who call themselves my countrymen. What kind of hell is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
>>
>>30004331
>religion is dumb because i dont understand it
>>
>>30004501
like how? starting my own business?
>>
>>30004651
I grew up in North Carolina. Imagine a state full of refugees who can barely speak English and pretend they matter to the country. I lived among these people (blacks)
>>
>>30004723
Maybe look into a business degree. The way I see it the guys like you and I (technical knowledge) take orders from the business guys. Why not be one of the business guys?
>>
>>30004686
I have guns myself and I am not allowed to use them to defend myself or my relatives. And I am drunk at 7 am. Cheers mate, we are the armchair generals of the Volkssturm of these times.

song related on a historic point of view, I am royalist, catholic and anti-socialist but I like the nostalgic tune and the fact that most of thi song is still used by the foreign legion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1YsN71Yvt8
>>
>>30001544
>be typical robot
>depressed cuz no gf
>depressed cuz no sex
>magically one day get gf / sex
>eventually she ends up ruining my life
I just don't understand...what option is there if every move is a losing move?
>>
>>30004814
>what option is there if every move is a losing move?
To not play, don't you saw the movie ? Don't move, don't play the game of the fools and you will win.
>>
>>30004789
You are so lucky you have a nation to hold on to. I just bought my first AR-15, but what will I fight for? A nation that hates me (German-American). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks
>>
I don't really care much about earth related shit anymore. I'm almost done with girls and my life is just about average as it gets. Not really complaining but I rather be exploring space.
>tfw I'll never get to explore space and discover planets.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>30004897
It's closer than you'd think man, Luxembourg endorsed a space mining company not too long ago
>>
I finally graduated from university this week. I feel very relieved, but terrified for my futute and i'm drinking in my bedroom consequetive nights straight trying to be happy and celebrate my graduation but really, i just want someone to celebrate with and feel happy for me. I usually enjoy doing everything alone but this time i just can't shrug off >tfw nobody to celebrate with
>>
File: 1468713041724.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
1468713041724.gif
199 KB, 336x468
>Tfw i have no real problems in life to depress about
>Tfw I'm not interesting
>Tfw the only time i got depress was watching Gravity Falls and Inside out and Listening to Aphex Twin and American Football
>>
Less than one reasons to live
>>
>>30004964
I am celebrating with you anon. Congratulations on your degree, now move your ass and get some work.
>>
My girlfriend left me last week, I'm not even that sad about that. What I'm sad about, is that I still love my ex from a few years ago, and she doesn't love me. I can't seem to get over her.
>>
>>30004937
Lets be honest. I'll probably be really old before that stuff happens at best. Only In my dreams now, anon.
>>
File: 1465017972283.jpg (21 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465017972283.jpg
21 KB, 960x540
>tfw failing summer class
>tfw still love my ex
>>
>>30005028
I'm working towards a marketing position in that company. I may not walk on the moon, but I will help make it a reality for generations to come.
>>
>>30005012
Thank you anon.
I have an interview next week...
I'm so tired i juggled 2-3 jobs my final year of uni barely passed my classes i wish i could take a break but i cant
>>
File: 1439949156032.png (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439949156032.png
94 KB, 400x400
>All these people on /r9k/ with girlfriends and ex's
>>
Because I'm an asshole that can't just be friends with a particular girl, so when she rejected me I pretty much cut her out of my life for my own good. Now every time I see her I can barely look at her. To be honest I don't really think she gives a shit because she's a conceited bitch but its just the way I feel.
>>
File: 0791 - VvxkgG5.png (175 KB, 680x463) Image search: [Google]
0791 - VvxkgG5.png
175 KB, 680x463
>>30005129
kissless virgin reporting in
bloxletmepost
>>
>>30005109
Taking a break is for pussies, I never had more that a week of holidays since I start working, 10 years ago, and I am in fucking France, 5 weeks off mandatory !
Some will say I am a wage slave but I find my work interesting and useful and it's the only way I can accomplish something.
>>
>>30005057
Why do you love her? What makes her so special?
>>
>>30005057
Having an ex. normie get out, this place is not for you.
>>
>>30001544
i just want to lick a nice ass
>>
>>30005129

>NEET since 3 years
>Haven't been a day sober in about 4 years
>depressed
>no car
>no education
>every day is the fucking same

get me out of here
>>
>>30005203
Christ you're chinese-tier hardworking lmao

I do have to rest, i caught a cold throughout graduation week (we're an art school so we have an exhibition for graduation) but i'll get a new part time job next week. And go for my interview.

How old are you french friend?
>>
>>30001544
>I have no hope left. I don't know why I should keep on living so I just goon out of habit.
> I used to have have motivation, now I'm just pretending or faking it.
> Hold me bros.
>>
File: 1464982074571.jpg (63 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
1464982074571.jpg
63 KB, 450x562
I'm just human trash, I'll be dead in a few years so I guess I'll slowly trudge through until I hit my limit
>>
File: 1468281478566.png (266 KB, 851x468) Image search: [Google]
1468281478566.png
266 KB, 851x468
>very, very quickly fall for a guy online
>we start lewd posting and talking about wanting to hold each other and that sort of thing
>I'm always there for him, listening to what ever fucked up mental problems he has, always being there to comfort him
>On night it gets revealed that he thought that the whole thing was just us joking, and that he has no actual feelings for me
>fast forward about a week
>I've really been laying on the sappy/lewd posting in a "joking" manner
>we get so close that we actually talk over a call, not just text, which is a huge thing for him
>do this a few times
>one night over the phone he says he has something out tell me, but he doesn't want to say, because he's not sure how I'll react
>try my hardest to get it out of him, but he wont budge
>fast forward to tonight
>he spills the beans, telling me that he's not really sure how he feels about me, but he doesn't want to explore it, because he "doesn't think he's in the right place emotionally"
>I promise him we can work through it together, he doesn't have to be alone
>still shuts me down
I'm debating on leaving the world this evening. I'm fucking pissed, and it hurts so bad, I feel like I'm going to cry.
>>
I have no desire for a better life. I'm perfectly content with the trajectory I'm on. Dying alone doesn't bother me at all. I'm comfortable. It's okay.

So why do I feel so bad every day?
>>
File: 14683538992.jpg (55 KB, 500x759) Image search: [Google]
14683538992.jpg
55 KB, 500x759
>jobless
>been in school forever with little progress to a degree
>lost virginity a few days ago to oneitis
>think my life is about to change
>learn today that she slept with a lot more people that i originally thought with a couple close friends among them
>the data says best case scenario i'm going to end up just another one of her temporary casual sex partners
>still lover her
Just when I thought I made it
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 319x387) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 319x387
Tfw girls are fucking terrifying

I had the opportunity to talk to girls the past couple days and I couldn't do it/failed. I freeze up and completely lose my head. I can't focus/function no matter what. I don't fucking get it and it's frustrating to be/have always been so afraid of girls
>>
File: 1463433606180.jpg (52 KB, 270x259) Image search: [Google]
1463433606180.jpg
52 KB, 270x259
>>30006876
Am I allowed to fish? My minds always racing unless I'm indulging myself in some type of vidya or Internet thing. I've been depressed since 7th grade. is the voice in my head real, or is it me being edgy. like some faggot teen wanting to be special haha like what do you think you deserve special treatment? you shit on every good thing or gesture that is done to you. The constant music in my head paired with the never ending assault of self depreciating shit the voice spouts, it's never clear. but this is all just me making it up right? I'm an edgy faggot oh look at me voices wowww as if someone would be entangled by the thought of some fucked up loser. Don't you have some shitty cartoons to masturbate to? what good will come of thinking, you're too stupid to be deep. You just spend your Internet activity wanting to earn people's care yet you turn away the unending amount your family gives you, telling yourself it's no different then a pet and it's owner. they're SUPPOSED to, they'd hate you just like everyone else if they weren't blood related. There u go again typing away in my chat rooms hoping some of them will acknowledge my existence without me having to get their attention with my witty sense of humor. Stop typing you dumb shit it's 3AM. no one will even read this go back to being an edgy snowflake and kill yourself already.
>>
>>30007303
please help me
just fucking roast me anons
>>
>>30001544
I'm trying to repress it as well as I can. A while ago I got into drugs and it's the only thing that's ever helped. I've been clean for almost a month and I can feel my emotional state slipping back into the way it used to be, I need to use to be happy.
>>
>>30007303
I sympathize really hard with this. I feel bad about feeling lonely and shitty when I have a family. Then I think of good times with them. Sure I lie to my mom about how well I am emotionally/mentally and I'm not always the best I csn be, but I think I have a good relationship with them. It's one of the only things keeping me going. But I also agree, like if I was from a different family, they might not like me, and that feels bad. Oftentimes I feel like I can't even connect with them, cuz they were all pretty much absent in my formative years, so I'm secretely very different. Idk, family's a weird thingC and yeah they're supposed to love you and in that sense it might seem pathetic, but you have to realize that that too can be legitimate love. Don't immediatly discount it.
>>
>>30004477
I wish I was Chad, but alas I am still a kissless handholdless virgin
>>30004524
>the succuby must have something to obtain from him to say that.

Thought it might have been that too, turns out she's probably just developed it from me complimenting her a bunch..women are kinda easy :/ will have to use this tactic later down the line
>>
>>30007399
I don't think I'm capable of loving another human, I'm too judgmental. if there's something good about them I'll ruin it for myself. My paranoia will make all experiences worse, I'd be too easy to please. At this point any girl could walk up to me and give me a hug. I'm so trash I'd fap to it for a week and obsess over her for a short amount of time until it blows over all without her ever knowing. I don't think I'm capable because it'd be too easy. it wouldn't be fair to the girl. It's like adopting a dog. It would love whoever picked it regardless.

what about the voices anon. is the asshole in my head me? intrusive thoughts all day long. surely it's not just me right? I'm at least better than that maybr? I hope. it wouldn't surprise me if I wasnt. I heard schzio can be hereditary and my grandfather had it.

why don't I take my pills? do I refuse it simply because that's what I do with help? I'm the one whoasked for them yet taking them makes me feel weak. keep upping the dosage and dumping them for reasons into dumb to even think of. I'm just asking for suicide. it must be that I want it more then any help
>>
File: 1446830301842.jpg (153 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1446830301842.jpg
153 KB, 800x999
>>30001544
Starting to realise how shitty my life is. I drink everyday sometimes as soon as i wake up just to feel normal. Been doing this for the past 3 years since i got a job. Im withdrawling from klonopin dont feel any joy or excitement anymore. Watching the new episodes of my favorite anime feels like a chore. Video games are uninteresting. The only two things that gave me happiness in the past dont anymore.

Even though i go to work i still dont talk to anyone besides the "hey" "how are you" bs, my jobs closing down in october dont think ill get another job as my sister got me this one. And now she moved away. Thinking ill just going back to the NEET life. And pretend to look for a job so my mom doesnt bitch. Wish i could just connect with people and i wasnt ugly as fuck. Life would be awesome.
>>
>>30007650
Ooh damn, I'm so sorry if you do have schizophrenia. I remember this cute girl at my church who developed it, that always broke my heart. We were good friends and talking to her since she developed it was never the same. I just want to love her though.
>>
>>30007698
DO I THOUGH. I CAN'T DECIDE. I CANT TELL REAL FROM FAKE ANYMORE. SOMethings obviously not right with me. I doubt everything to oblivion, I want to pleas everyone and not are what pleases then look at me how cool. am I not too old for such bullshit? why can't I just learn some self discipline and tuck his all away forever and make some actual progress in life. I'm only eightteen why the fuck am I so determined to be a failure. it's like I do it in purpose.
Thanks for the yous. it's the weekly cry myself to sleep in stupid self loathing right? I'm glad someone read my bullshit. it probably will neve change for me, but I think I'll end up surviving tonight at least.
>>
I was in the middle of fucking this girl from work when her roommate starts knocking on her door asking her to do dishes. Instead of ignoring her, she got up, got dressed, and went and did dishes.
>>
>tfw no gf

VERY rare feel pls don't steal
>>
File: cry 2.jpg (66 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
cry 2.jpg
66 KB, 500x492
>>30001544
>tfw neet
>tfw in that period where my parents have hope
>tfw that period will end in a few months or less
>have no plans for my life
>can't drive
>only have my learners and haven't barely practiced any
>don't want to do anything
>just want to be able to want to do something
>>
File: pokemongo.gif (572 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
pokemongo.gif
572 KB, 468x351
>good career
>extremely athletic, getting money through professional boxing
>loving family
>not a single friend, and no chance to ever become a musician

I just want to be some skinnyfat loser touring the us with his band and making people smile with his music
>>
>>30000000
memecheck
>>
File: 1464928396818.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464928396818.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>NEET
>live alone in a smallish town
>nothing to do but use the computer all day, usually vidya
>played it way too much one time and ended up fucking my left hand with RSI really badly
>that shit takes months to heal
>end up fucking my right hand a little as well due to only using it
>this was almost a year ago and it's still not fully healed due to me being unable to resist temptation and play games sometimes
>can't read books because I hate ebooks, my town libraries are shitty and I'm picky
>can't afford cable TV and don't like it anyway
>just have to sit here and browse and watch anime and movies all day but I can't really take it
>I shouldn't even be typing right now, had to give up deving my game and writing my novel due to pain
>I would probably finally finish healing in a few weeks if I could just find a way to not use my hands in that time but I know I won't

If you ever start getting RSI, just drop everything immediately. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is worth damaging yourself for this fucking long. I've almost made it out but holy fuck, what a miserable year it's been.
>>
>>30000000
Hshsjsjxjdjjdisjjsjxhjxjdj
>>
The worst is when a girl is interested in coming to your house alone and never making a move because you're so inexperienced with women that she eventually loses interest
>>
>>30001544

>virgin
>tfw when in classroom somebody said that I was the ugliest of the room and everybody laughed, even the teacher
>always been drinking when I don't have to do my wagecuck things the day after
>been drinking for 4 days
>nobody know me, nobody love me
>>
>>30002001
20? You got time

Once you hit 25 though....

Better start soon friend
>>
>>30003475
I was in the same boat. This is what helped me:

- group study/homework sessions. Not sure how comfortable you are socially but I'm a good faker so it wasn't bad for me. Groups can bang out assignments and help each other very quickly. Make sure the people are smart
- stop procrastinating and start assignments right away. Things get way harder at this point and you can't procrastinate anymore
- suck the dicks of professors or TAs. They love when you email them or stop by their office hours and can seriously help you with assignments. Also they'll know the name to your face and might consider a higher grade if you showed you put in effort
>>
>>30001544
>tfw when your a robot normie hybrid
>tfw old people call you handsome but people my age of the opposite show no interest
>>
>tfw gf tells you you're strange
>tfw gf tells you you're annoying
>tfw gf tells you she loves your cock
>tfw gf tells you she doesn't want you to break up
>tfw you give her another chance
>tfw not sure if she just keeps acting like the way, you wanted to break up with her in the 1st place, or she put on a better act
>tfw male and at the point that I just want to be single again
>tfw try to be emotionally death inside to just be with her and do my own shit too, but can't consciously create myself another character
>tfw manic depression
>capturing my soul
>and I know
>oh, I know
>>
>>30009767
i wish you a painful death
>>
>>30009833
>tfw handsome
>tfw emotionally unstable
>tfw get attached fast
>tfw women use that
>tfw I just want a women that never lies to me and is open at all times (figuratively and literally)
>>
>>30009062
Anon I have similar issues how do you go about healing it? Ice and wearing a brace?
>>
File: rage2.jpg (28 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
rage2.jpg
28 KB, 665x662
>>30001544
>via9gag

how is that not original
>>
File: 1466598435070.jpg (608 KB, 845x934) Image search: [Google]
1466598435070.jpg
608 KB, 845x934
>>30006945
>tfw not even robot want to deal with your gay middle school-tier shit
>>
File: 1465046268031.jpg (9 KB, 200x311) Image search: [Google]
1465046268031.jpg
9 KB, 200x311
>tfw your oneitis who appeared to be pure turns out to be a total stacy

Why the fuck are women so deceptive? She seemed so perfect, but after some digging I found out that she's been guzzling chad's cum since hs.
>>
>>30009767
HEY GUYS I HAVE A GF!!!
BUT I CAN STILL BE ONE OF YOU YOU KNOW??
EVERYONE CAN BE IN THIS GROUP DONT BE SILLY XDDDDD
>>
>getting drunk with friend round my place
>he drinks a lot, but always holds it amazingly well
>this time he gets more pissed than I've ever seen him get before
>starts telling me about how he tries to be an emotional rock in a dozen peoples lives, and 'can never show any weakness' because of it
>talks about his suicide attempt a bit ago, only saved from it by answering his phone a few meters away
>he says he has to go *right now*, pretty much runs out of the house
>no way I'm leaving him by himself
>chase down the street after him, barefoot
>end up sitting and laying on a street corner until 1am, keeps telling me to leave but no chance I'm doing that until I see him step through his front door
>turns out he's still very, very hurt over his ex, starts sobbing
>throws up, stands up, punches a dustbin until his knuckles are bleeding
>get him home

Christ I wish he cared more about himself, drop this 'rock' bullshit if it's at his own expense
>>
>>30004977
are you fuckin 10 years old?
>>
>Fall in love with girl
>Not good enough for her
>She was perfect for me in every ways. 1 in a million kind of girl
>Probably never going to meet someone that made me feel so happy ever again.

Oh well. Atleast i feel blessed i even met her at all. Maybe if i meet someone just 80% as good as her, it will still be quite good?
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.