[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me 4 reason why you will never get married other than the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160716-204926.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160716-204926.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Give me 4 reason why you will never get married other than the fact no one would ever love you.
>>
>>29999374
Very expensive
Probably won't last forever like it should
You're gonna lose all your shit if the previous thing happens with you
You're gonna kill yourself
>>
1) Most women get used up by Chad and become roasties before they're ready for marriage

2) Women today see no problem with divorce and thus have little reason to stay loyal if they feel like cucking you

3) Having a wife eats up a ton of your time, and women won't marry NEETs, so between being a wage cuck and spending time with her, you literally have no life left

4) Weddings are expensive and it's degenerate to get married but not have one
>>
File: 1467735516540.jpg (151 KB, 645x989) Image search: [Google]
1467735516540.jpg
151 KB, 645x989
1) I would never be able to believe they were really, truly in love with me. I would expect them to leave at any time, and that assumes they're not just cheating on me in the meantime.

2) The consequences of a divorce are too catastrophic, to say nothing of the fallout if you had a kid. I would be destitute while paying out a significant sum to keep someone alive who didn't want to be with me in the first place.

3) I'd actually have to be pursuing someone in the first place. I'm 4/10 at best, no woman is ever going to suddenly become flirty with me and ask me out for coffee. Since I will never make the first move, no moves will happen.

4) I don't want to.
>>
>>29999374
I guess I don't have that many reasons apart from that, but I don't seriously think about it. That's assuming we really loved each others and that all the scary r9k scenarios do not happen (but I do worry about those). Also she'd have to accept that I'm not always super fun during my free time (I'll go mad if she doesn't let me do my things).

1) I don't trust myself to be strong for her forever. I've been depressed and asocial for a long time. But it wouldn't be just about me anymore.

2) I don't think I could be a good father. They could turn out like me.

3) I don't think I'll ever have job security.

4) She would probably have a roastie.
>>
1. I am incredibly unattractive, so no woman would want to marry me.
2. Because I am incredibly unattractive, if a woman did want to marry me, I wouldn't believe her, and would spend the entire relationship in a state of intense anxiety.
3. Because I am incredibly unattractive, she will leave me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.