[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent Bad Things Happened to You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1467585883951.png (60 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1467585883951.png
60 KB, 592x492
Post anything cringe-y or sad that happened to you recently.

>tired
>thought I had a pimple on my cheek
>try to lance it with a needle
>needle goes through my entire cheek and almost also into my gums
>it was a mosquito bite

JUST
>>
>>29966748
>oneitis comes back from vacation in another country
>comes to my house and starts crying
>ask her why
>apparently during her last week there she met some Chad on Tinder and spent the next 6 days fucking him
>in her own words she now has a "crush" on him
>spends the next two hours clinging to me and sobbing because she can't be with Chad
>she has a boyfriend

I should have told her to leave but I was too scared to make her even more sad, so instead I sat there like an ultracuck and tried to comfort her.

Don't fall for the women meme lads.
>>
I told my psychologist about hearing voices and they're going to do a screening for schizophrenia.

Either, I'll be outed as a liar or sociopathic manipulator, or they'll put me on antipsychotics or even take me to a mental asylum.

Preferably none of those things.
>>
File: spag.jpg (43 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
spag.jpg
43 KB, 456x356
>>29966748

>family meeting, around 15-20 people
>all sit around one table
>normie cousin asks: "what are your future plans, anon?"
>tfw NEET with no plans
>everyone goes silent and starts looking at me
>autism kicks in
>choke up, voice cracks and stutters, sound like a pre-teen boy, despite being 20 y/o, never make eye contact or sense in what i'm saying
>"that's nice anon..."
>no one talks to me again

stop forcing me to go to these you fucking normalfags
>>
File: 1447106191693.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1447106191693.gif
156 KB, 500x282
>bank decided that I'm not allowed to use my checking account to pay for my car insurance or pay taxes anymore but using paypal is still perfectly fine
>just lost my car insurance
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.