[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't wait till the next person pisses me off I have so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Can't wait till the next person pisses me off

I have so much anger in me that needs to be released

daily reminder to be nice to people or simply shut the fuck up. don't fucking assume you are better than anyone.

>inb4 cucks tryna push me off edge
>hah a pokeman GO
>>
>hah a pokeman GO

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>29989635
Ok
Original post something sething
>>
I'm nice to people almost always as a rule, but I find people on edge tend to just draw negative behaviour and reactions out of me. It's like an instinctual thing for me to feel their tension and become tense myself.

I can't say this for certain because I don't know what you're actually like in person, but are you sure you're not just broadcasting those same aggressive signals to everyone else?

Also what's the point of your picture? Why do people get all excited about the concept of "Hate fucking" anyways?

Darien is literally 100x worse than a hypothetical racist Taylor
>>
Calm down nigger, they're just words. I know you apes have trouble understanding the English language and that's why you're all illiterate gangbangers that live in abandoned projects, shooting at each other all day, but you don't have to take it out on the actual human beings that browse this site. Now go pick me some fucking cotton.
>>
>>29989635
I can assume that I am better than anyone, because I am. As a person and as an individual, within my own means, I am better than you and everyone else.

Don't be all hulk smash when people give you a faint taste of criticism. Be the better man.

Everyone is better than everyone else. And we all live together on this planet to supplement each others weaknesses with our own strengths. Deal with it.
>>
>>29989635
>I have sooooo muc anger I can't wait to explode!!!!!
>but you should always be nice to me

The entitled female mindset in a nutshell.
>>
>>29989789
>The entitled female mindset in a nutshell.

Except OP is a "type 2" male black incel.

Type 1 are weebs, type 2 are """"""counter"""""-racist, emotionally explosive, hate black women and covet white and asian women, etc.
>>
>>29989635

I want taytay to chain me up on her plantation and whip me
>>
File: 1466753402505.jpg (7 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1466753402505.jpg
7 KB, 250x217
>>29989635
>tfw no stormfront taytay gf
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.