[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wilderness Therapy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 349x1160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 349x1160
hey robutts, did any of you ever get sent to wilderness therapy? Did it work out? Share your stories/experience.
>Aspiro
>9 weeks
>>
They lied to you and actually sent you to an anti-gay camp.
>>
>>29989208
Yeah I did actually op

And it was fun as hell for mee.
We got dropped in the ardennes with a group of 15 people, all autists or whatever
Had to survival for 2 weeks, build own tents and catch/prepare own food, walk everywhere with all your own stuff in a heavy wet beg
By day 3 everyone broke down and started bitching and moaning
I couldn't get enough of it and was walking up front the whole time, always first to finish camp and sht
Everyone hated me for it
I had a good time

Didn't cure anything though
>>
>>29989954
yeah the whole experience (at least as I saw it) was designed not to harden you but to scare fuckups into not doing shit again so their parents won't send them back.
I loved it, and during ages 12-17 attended five 6 week sessions with no improvements.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.