[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I can think about is killing myself. All the things I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: giphy (1).gif (470 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
470 KB, 500x333
All I can think about is killing myself.

All the things I've read on 4chan and elsewhere on the internet swim in my head into a mixture of self hate and cynicism. The years of failure and isolation have shaped me into this worthless thing, I was worthless from the start.

No one cares for a loser like me and why should they?

All I am is a retarded fog filled with self death. Nomatter who it is, they're beliefs are united in the fact I should be dead or different. The only thing in my mind that resists my taking my own life is my family and they hate me as I am worthless to them. Feminists hate me because I am a pathetic male, non feminists hate me because I am a pathetic male. In this IQ dependent economy I am worthless, I wouldn't even be good for manual labor because I am small and weak. I'm no good as a body or brain. My life is a retarded fog, why was I even born? I'm not even fit as cannon fodder as some evolutionary theories would suggest. Furthermore I have no case for the existence of god or a specific religion and I lost my faith early in my teens. In all ways I am useless and pathetic.

My life is and always will be a humiliation.
>>
>>29989110
Hahaha no one hates you (well maybe your family does) because no one knows who you are. Get over yourself hahaha.
>>
Are you me?

I've been doing well but then i met this girl who is exactly my type and also kinda act like me (and knows 4chan).
But what's killing me is that she has a boyfriend and the relationship is quite serious.

Sometimes when i hang out with her, i feel kind of glad that she has a bf but after saying goodbye, i wish she was my gf. I know this is a childish problem but what do u expect it's /r9k/.

When i hang out with her, i have this strong urge to just kiss her. I can't tell if she likes me back but i think she does because she likes hanging out with me. Btw she is 8.5/10 and good at sarcasm and self deprecating which i love.

I think i am falling in love with her. Should i tell her?
>>
Yeah get used to it, your a beta and since your birth you've been doomed to fail. Its a hard realization but you need to understand that no one is gonna help you and you really should not be concerned to much about yourself. You gotta become a true husk and lose your emotions senpai, its made dealing with being a failure in life pretty easy for me desu
>>
>>29989326
Also we are the same age which surprises me alot. I've never met a girl that i clicked with so bad since middle school.

She has a sense of humor that i want to be hugged by and body that i want to feed and hair that i want to touch.

God is she my soulmate and i am just paasing her by?

We go to same college but i wish i am not losing her because i am actually waiting for her.
>>
>i feel kind of glad that she has a bf

I do this too, sometimes I get mad at the universe over me being so undesirable and incompetent and I feel a great jealousy towards everyone. Then I go into cuck mode and embrace that feeling of happiness towards normies for being fulfilled and living.
>>
>>29989110
And that's why you are wondering why would you kill yourself. Just keep doing your thing and you'll become better eventually. You are not a burden - you a are a person.

Now go take a run outside and feel the energy pulsing in your body.
>>
>>29989397
And then you get that warm fuzzy feeling inside you when thinking about the fact that you even had a slightest chance of knowing her and letting her know that i exist. Life can't be put into words but at the same time, life fucking utterly sucks fucking horse shit because there's not only you but 'others', making it impossible for you or me to be the alpha without a worry.

But we realize that being alpha requires lots of time and socializing energy which we find it tiresome so we go back to being beta, depressed, pressured and broken.

Life doesn't give answers so you have to find your own middle ground that makes you happy but also quite unhappy enough to feel like you need to do something in your life.

Fuck
>>
Being useless means you will never be used
Seems like a sweet deal to me sempai
>>
Fuck i want to kill myself. I want to stop thinking about her, stop thinking about stop thinking, to just stop everything and be a true robot.

When does this endless cycle end?
>>
>>29989495
Well there's a lot we have in common but also a lot that make us different and we all have our specific life situations. I just can't let go of this anger, I want to be a happy cuck living for others and supressing my sexual desires and desires for recognition or respect. I don't deserve any of those things and it would be selfish for me to die. Maybe that will be my life goal to find a nice girl I can support financially and let her have relationships with men she's attracted too and letting me be a good friend not just emotionally but in action with my money. If it makes her happy then I'm happy and it will satisfy my strong desire to be somewhat liked and useful to someone.
>>
>>29989110
Here what to do
>Rent a truck
>Deliver death to the mortal
>>
>>29989326
>>29989357
Don't mess up your friendship with her until she's out of a relationship. She just sees you as a friend, keep it that way until she's single or you'll blow your chances for good.
>>
>>29989548
Actually i've been in this cuck pattern for quite some time now..

When i hang out with her, she always gets a call from her bf and talk alot. She once told ne her bf is broke like her.

I pay almost everything when we hang out. I plan the whole trip to somewhere and activities we could enjoy doing together that's not string attached.

I feel really like a living cuck when i have to hear her conversation with her bf and being all that cuddly and shit through the phone. But i feel safe to know that she is wanted by so many other guys that i don't have to worry much about her cheating.

One time i spent about 50bucks in a day and i always give her presents when i meet her.
>>
>>29989110
>years of failure and isolation have shaped me into this worthless thing
yep, schizoid
>>
>>29989679
That's really adorable of you. I did this with a girl as well, she was sleeping with her drug dealer and I was giving her money, such a nice girl I hope she had a good time.
>>
>>29989673
Thank you anon. Your words comfort my whole body and mind right now.

I've tried to comfort myself while acknowledging that i am in the same shoe as Jim from The Office. 'Never ever give up' advice from Michael Scotts has been my only fuel for having fun with her.
>>
>>29989522
Why don't you go to a gym? Start lifting and etc.
>>
>>29989727
I've been lifting in my house for few months now and keeping strict diet. I feel like girls would want my body but i've been through that 'lets fuck chicks' mode. I feel i need that Jim and Pam love thing going on to just go through this shitty life i have to go through.

What about you anon? Do you work out? Do you live alone?
>>
idk whats wrong with me
my body language is fucked up beyond redemption
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.