[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Hope Is Not Lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hi Cucks!

FaggotFag here with some friendly advice for all you sad robots who think you will never find a mate. Being the fag that I am I have lots of girlfriends and we often gossip about cute guys and like whilst at the salon getting our nails done by those lovely Vietnamese mail order brides. Our gossip often goes like this:

>So I got asked out today
>Ohhhh really was he cute?
>No, not really
>Ohhhh so what'd'you say?
>Well I was flattered but also flustered cause I had to reject him and I didn't know what to do so I just laughed in his face, I feel kinda bad about it.
>Well you should bitch, men have feelings too you know. You probably knocked him out of the game for the next 3 years with that response.
>Well it's hard, when a guy asks you out and you don't find him attractive how're you meant to say no without hurting his self esteem?
>Just say you're flattered, but you don't fancy him, but he's still cute so keep on trying!
>That's easy to say in hindsight, but y'know what it's like at the time and you get that strange mix of happiness crossed with frustration cause he's not a cute guy and your emotions take hold in the moment and you don't know how to react so you just laugh
>Yeah I guess that makes sense, you're still a bitch though *giggles*. Shall we go get some mojitos after this?
>You know it boyfriiiieeennndddd
>Wooo!

So there you have robots, never give up even in the face of all out rejection, most girls just don't have the cognitive capacity to politely reject someone as they overcome with emotion and so pick the worst possible but most direct way of saying no. Keep trying!!! The right Stacy is out there for you somewhere!

Kisses xoxoxox
>>
>even if they're cruel they make it about themselves

fuck off you degenerates
>>
>>29986041
>>That's easy to say in hindsight, but y'know what it's like at the time and you get that strange mix of happiness crossed with frustration cause he's not a cute guy and your emotions take hold in the moment and you don't know how to react so you just laugh
No, I don't know that feeling. I suspect it doesn't exist in males.

Jesus Christ the more I think about it the more I fail to understand how society has managed to function even this long. The internet has shoved so many dark truths in my face I feel as though I'm permanently sick.
>>
>>29986079
This is why you'll never get a gf
>>
>>29986041
why in the fuck would I want a stacy

would you kiss a mouth that's had 500,000 pumps of chad's pustulated dick in it?
>>
>>29986151
This is why you'll never get a gf. Let go of the past unless you want to be lonely forever.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.