[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>paranoid schizophrenic >ADHD >probably bipolar too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>paranoid schizophrenic
>ADHD
>probably bipolar too
>reject and despise love
>enjoy nothing
>think humans are bizarre and avoid them
>simply exist and feel dead inside or on autopilot
>never had any dreams or ambitions
>forget stuff all the time
>dissociate all the time and think about literally nothing

Tell me again I how you are robot.
>>
>>29984631
I am bipolar too, anon, and recognize some other stuff you are dealing with from family members.
The best advice I got from people was to try and be happy in the moment.
You see, people like us aren't satisfied with the underwhelming nature of our reality, so we build our own realities in our head.
Now other people might give a thousand and one names for it but that doesn't matter.
What matter is is that we will never be happy by external things like receiving love or material things or 'achieving perso al goals', all we will ever be is content at the best, with this boring human experience.
>>
>>29984671
Someone's manic.
>>
>>29984710
Could be, but I feel like this most of the time, and I think a lot of robots do, too.
Like I said you can call it whatever you want but it doesn't make it less true.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.