[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is becoming an angry and bitter person a normal transition for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1466830797311.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466830797311.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
Is becoming an angry and bitter person a normal transition for a robot later in their life, after acceptance of their fate?

>bullied throughout younger years until I got out of school
>youth days are basically a plague of memories I want wiped, nothing good for the most part
>was chill for awhile towards normies, I never forgot my origins though, but my friendliness earned me a mediocre social status (better than what I had though)
>eventually get fucking sick of normies and normie culture
>one day wake up
>basically fucking snap personality wise
>become this absolutely aggressive person, maybe triggered by a pivot in my need to compensate for low self-confidence/esteem
>throws all the normies in my life off as expected
>get knocked down a peg on the social rat race ladder but idgaf

It's satisfying as hell though
>>
pretty much, if other people suck fuck em.
i got accused of being angry and bitter when a bunch of fucking normies wanted to pretend like their friends after years of 'go fuck yourself, anon.'
having money seems like the only thing that is really important to me anymore, can't materialize the things i wanna do without it. doing fun or dangerous stuff when i make that money is all i really look forward to ever anymore until i got more money coming in to do more stuff. fucking driving me nuts sitting around
>>
>>29984108
Exactly

I've embraced being a robot for a long time now, but I never applied the fact that I'll be alone forever to my daily life. I finally quit trying, and just became the person I wanted to be, the person that I knew would make me happy for the time that I have here.

No longer bending over backwards for the mediocrity of rewards trying to adapt to normie society provides rejects like me. I feel like the Taxi Driver, and it's awesome. I may still be a beta, but I no longer act or feel like one mentally, which is ultimately more healthy for me than worrying if I interrupted some fucking normie Stacy's/Chad's day with my beta life. Fuck em
>>
File: feature_849_story.jpg (52 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
feature_849_story.jpg
52 KB, 300x422
>>29983997
You know I wasn't really bullied In middle school or high school for that matter. I was sort of popular with the scene kids from 7th to 9th grade. I almost got a girlfriend too. Then I stopped trying in school, gained a shit ton of weight and everyone pretty much stopped giving a shit about me. I went away to college with my best friend and failed out. We left college with no friends or credits and went to work in a department store for a year. Now I'm going back to school and still depressed
>>
>>29984144
I don't blame society. I blame individuals in my society that personally caused problems for me, think society might be a lot better off without a few of them but overall it wasn't the structure of society that made them do it.
I'm just detached from wanting normie shit and trying to do my own thing. If people arn't cool with it, fuck'em. They're loosing out not having me on their side.
>>
I've usually been pretty nice, though sometimes I've wondered what it would be like to be an asshole for a while. I agree that the modicum of rewards provided for people like robots by society is not that enticing, though it seems I'm good by nature so my instinctual action is typically to be nice.
>>
>>29984163
I was set to be an unnoticed background character at my school, until I misused my robot powers and basically guaranteed myself exile through trying to seem socially above all the rest of normies and chads, as if being some sort of edgelord acting like I'm better than everyone is going to get me somewhere when I have absolutely no friends or social reputation to pull something like a Chad overthrow off.

>>29984207
I used to think like this too, but decided I ultimately was dedicating too much time towards trying to figure out the best way to weed out these people. It's impossible, and their numbers are endless.

Just be a wild card. I'm perfectly content if I'm alone and outcast from society from my life, but that gives me the advantage of being the one truly outrageously random person to people I cross paths with. I do what I want.
>>
>>29984207
>I don't blame society. I blame individuals in my society
you can't separate the individual from society as a whole. an individual is shaped by their surroundings. you know that chad and stacy that we all hate? society taught them to act, think, and believe the way that they do if society were different, chad and stacy might not exist in their current awful form. there's always going to be social hierarchy but it doesn't always have to be ordered based on the same shallow qualities. and the interactions between people on different rungs of the social ladder do not have to be inherently negative.

>>29984254
>though it seems I'm good by nature so my instinctual action is typically to be nice.
i was like this. at a certain point you can choose not to be, though. i suffered too long.
>>
>>29984254
Being an absolute fucking asshole is the best high you can ever get, especially as a robot. Robot revolt/rage is a meme to normies (since somehow we got loped into neckbeard classification), but my fucking god does it pay off once you really bite the bullet and go balls-deep into the life of a Ragebot.

Especially when you're a Robot that has been like that your whole life. For a limited amount of time, I had a cashiering job I successfully got and held by bending over backwards for any normie that walked through the door. My customer satisfaction was through the roof, but it was fucking degrading bending over for every single dipshit normie that wanted a piece of clothing cheaper than advertised.

I got fired after adopting the Ragebot life, but it was absolutely worth it IMO.
>>
>>29984326
You're worse then me, you couldn't even keep your shitty job at the clothing store. I almost got fired cause I stopped showing up to work for basically a month.
>>
It seems that having a people's relationship oriented work turns the workers into bitter assholes.
>>
>>29984284
>you can't separate the individual from society as a whole. an individual is shaped by their surroundings. you know that chad and stacy that we all hate? society taught them to act, think, and believe the way that they do if society were different, chad and stacy might not exist in their current awful form. there's always going to be social hierarchy but it doesn't always have to be ordered based on the same shallow qualities. and the interactions between people on different rungs of the social ladder do not have to be inherently negative.
That's not societies fault. Societies fault is not enforcing things that should of stopped or taken revenge to punish them, that's all I can blame on society.
Society doesn't control people to the extent you think it is. There has been a proliferation of information available to the public, and resources for them to better understand information. The problem is usually individuals with preconceptions and stereotypes about things, ignorance and misinformation. Typically that was the biggest tool of people causing problems for me, ignorance and misinformation. Telling lies essentially. Society didn't teach them to be pieces of shit, they learned they can get away with it.
>>
>>29984403
I'm definitely an angrier and more bitter person because of it. But, it did open my eyes to the clear fact that sales and marketing people are scum of the earth.

>>29984386
I got fired for getting fed up with a customer and just going "What do you want me to fucking do? No, really, what do you want me to do?" after patiently listening to his rambling, calmly explaining that we don't sell the item he was requesting/trying to get a lower price, and slowly explaining why we can't do anything.

Immediate fucking "I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!" as you can assume. Mr Wagey (in this case Ms Wagey, smoked five packs a day and probably only paid a little more than me but still took her job way too seriously) came out, talked to the customer, and fired me on the spot.
>>
>>29984424
>Society didn't teach them to be pieces of shit, they learned they can get away with it.
maybe you're right but it's still society's fault, is it not? if there was proper shaming in this society (aka, shaming those who treat other people like garbage instead of shaming those who are treated like garbage and then fall apart) then robots would be in a much better position. societal values are skewed to the most shallow degree that they've ever been before. nothing inside of a person really counts at all. it's all surface and no substance. that breeds pieces of shit as far as i'm concerned.
>>
>>29984454
I'm just happy I'm not as bad as you. But I might snap one day at a customer. Who fucking knows!?! I can't fucking stand my coworkers and customers. They are all basically middle aged women who failed at life. Our fucking manager has a degree in aerospace engineering for fuck sake! Everyone there is just a complete failure.

I also told a girl I liked her there and she blew me off feels bad man.

Fuck everything
>>
>>29984615
>I also told a girl I liked her there
You're not ragebot yet, but you will be one day. When that day comes, embrace it or forever be Craig from MitM.
>>
>>29984466
Maybe. No society is perfect and when you consider things are the way they are because it use to be worse societies values are probably a lot more improved from where they started, and potentially ahead of the next society nearby or far away. Depending on where you live, like America it's not one uniform big society it's small communities brought together by larger over all guidance on a few levels.
If anything society could use some ways for people to deal with other individuals, but they all have their own individual motives to behave the way they do.

Maybe the area you live in just sucks, you tried moving?
>>
>>29984704
you're too dumb for me to bother continuing this conversation, sorry.
>>
>>29984454
>sales and marketing people are scum of the earth.

Do you mean everyone or just the managers and directors?
>>
>>29984646
She had just broken up with her first boyfriend and I'd missed the opportunity beforehand to date her so I decided now would be a good time, maybe be her rebound guy. We hung out once at my house but she wasn't interested. She said something about being asexual now or something. More like Chadsexual, am I right? Now she works at a bank and I'm stuck in this same old rut
>>
>>29984743
Don't be sorry you faggot kind of glad to end this discussion you small minded twat.
>>
>>29984849
sorry i was mean. i'm literally angry and bitter. there's no way to say this without sounding sarcastic but i mean it.
>>
>>29984823
>pulling the asexual card

Just give up. It's probably the biggest STOP sign you can get from females.
>>
>>29984913
I've already given up anon. This was a few months ago now. I already tried and failed but I still really like her. She's just so cute. I started talking to this girl I'd met on okcupid a while ago again. She won't date me but she won't stop texting me either. I went on one date with her but that was back in December I think
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.