[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
general teenage years thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: wrSIJ8j.jpg (242 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
wrSIJ8j.jpg
242 KB, 1200x800
I was a failed normie for freshman and first half of sophmore year. I could've become a chad because I was pretty good looking and pretty athletic but I was too autistic. The a certain family tragedy that I don't have the heart to talk about happened which left my psyche pretty scarred I guess. Second half of sophmore year I went full roboto. Quit football. Stopped lifting. Did other things I don't want to talk about and commited social suicide. I wanted to commit actual suicide. I had already started to watch anime and browse reddit at the end of freshman year so I guess I had already been started on the road to robotdom. I had also started to browse 4chan (mainly here and pol) which I loved and followed the cringeyy edgy phase I was going through (still a redpilled nazi tho). Only upside about that year was I ended up making some robot friends who were normal looking and liked anime too, though we never hung out except on the bus or in the cafeteria. By Junior year I really started to become good friends with them and I started lifting again though I was still going through an edgy phase. End of junior year robot friends had become actual best friends. During the summer after junior year I went on a youth trip to china where I really matured and I had my first kiss. I think thats where the edgy phase died. Trump also happened that summer which gave me a lot of hope for the world (he still gives me hope).

cont 1/2
>>
File: 1435472836203.jpg (193 KB, 439x656) Image search: [Google]
1435472836203.jpg
193 KB, 439x656
>>29982289
Senior year was my best year by far. I actually had friends that cared about me who I could share stories about each other from years ago ( I had moved to this town in the 8th grade so I hadn't felt anything like this in a while). We were all trump supporters and anime wathcers and it was fucking glorious. Only downside is I didn't get into the state college and instead I'm going out of state while they're goin to room together at stae college. SO even though I had finally found brothers for life now I have to be seperated from them again.

I'm 18 now getting ready for college in the fall. I think I turned out alright. I could've lifted more or even bocome a chad if I hadn't been such a retard freshman and sophmore year and I wouldn't be a virgin still. Then again had I become a chad I may not have gone to China. I definetly wouldn't have gotten my brothers for life. I probably would never have taken the redpill. It was a good teenage experience. I'm /fit/, I'm intelligent, I'm well adjusted. I could take on the world.

Above being a chad though i really do regret never asking out Ines. She was this really cute french girl that was definetly into me 8th grade and 9th grade but I was to retarded to realize. She ended up just not talking to me becaue she realized how hopeless I am.

But I guess thats life. I got bros I would die for at least. And in the end I think thats all a man really needs.
>>
>>29982289
bump

trfyguhioploiuyt
>>
>>29982289
I can't recall my teenage years for shit. Technically I'm still in them at 19 now, but MAN it all seems like a pretty massive nonevent with the occasional heartbreak and school play thrown in there.

I do remember the one time I started lifting I got into what is the current standard for any relationship I'll have in the future. Primarily because that may have been technically the only real relationship I've ever been in.
>>
File: 1468532731519.jpg (86 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1468532731519.jpg
86 KB, 633x738
So you had friends?
Gtfo failed normie.
>>
I went from fairly normal freshman year to goth pothead by sophomore year. Even the stoner/goth girls didn't like me. Best moments include accusing these two girls I liked of being lesbians because I had no chance. But the crowning moment came a year later when I had been hanging out with this cute hippy girl. I finally convinced myself to go for it. And it seemed like she was down, so I finally "asked her out" and she said yes. For the first time in years I felt on top of life and was so stoked. I had a girlfriend she was way cute and I went for someone and got them. I think I did a dance or something out of joy.

Then she called me back like 5min later and said never mind. It sucked pretty hard. Stopped talking to her after that. It's ok though she's a fat Sjw now.

Although I finally got an actual gf 4 years later I wish I had made it to wizard now. I apparently can't pick girls for shit. Probably because I go for anyone willing to give me the time of day.

Wish I could squelch all sexual desire now. Can't seem to find a girl that won't stomp what little self esteem i managed to scrape together.
>>
File: 1382051914088.jpg (18 KB, 226x219) Image search: [Google]
1382051914088.jpg
18 KB, 226x219
>>29982289

In hs (which was only a year ago kek) I started off pretty robot-tier but slowly became a cyborg thanks to my offbeat sense of humor and moderate fame around campus for being smart. I was widely considered the smartest guy in the room every class I had. I don't think I'm that smart, I just went to a mediocre, underperforming school.

Not necessarily a "good" reputation to have for escaping robotdom but somehow it worked, stacies asked for help and it gave me social practice until I had no trouble talking to people.

Braces came off, I stood up straighter and didn't hunch my shoulders, I knew I would graduate anyways so I stopped caring about school and I guess it made me look "cooler", made new friends and graduated with pretty good memories.

Still, I never got a girlfriend though I had maybe 3 chances (an optimistic guess, but eh), didn't get a date to prom, and I didn't get invited to parties, but I was still known for being smart, funny, and good at guitar. The perfect storm for being a cyborg.
>>
>>29982289
bump

vftgybhunjimkjnh
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.