[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>innocent people getting murdered practically every day and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: SkypePhoto_20160701_233939.jpg (104 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160701_233939.jpg
104 KB, 1200x675
>innocent people getting murdered practically every day and I don't even care
>neither does anybody else

The world is in a really sad state. Why won't anybody say so? Hillary Clinton wants to talk about strong working women and transsexuals when they're not the ones blowing people up and hitting them with trucks and shooting them.

I just want to hear somebody influential say it. Somebody has to say that society is messed up and its not just a few people.
>>
>>29979982
>I just want to hear somebody influential say it.
fuck that. silence and denial are part of the agenda. if the establishment were to admit that the modern western lifestyle was sickness inducing (it absolutely is) then they wouldn't continue to profit from our sickness and people might start to wake up and pull control of their lives back from them. there is absolutely no reason anyone with real power or fame will say this in a genuine way.

>Somebody has to say that society is messed up and its not just a few people.
society is messed up and i's not just a few people.

hopefully it still matters that some lowly robot agrees with you because i do.
>>
Those people in wartorn countries should just pull themselves up by the bootstraps and leave the country if they hate getting shot/blown up/run over by tanks/burned/hanged/drowned/decapitated/etc. so muh.
>>
File: carlathf.jpg (885 KB, 1800x1165) Image search: [Google]
carlathf.jpg
885 KB, 1800x1165
Somebody still cares? Don't panic it's all gonna end eventually.
>>
We should make #NoLivesMatter on Twitter.
>>
>waaaaah mommy doesn't like me anymore
>the world is fucked up!!!

shut the fuck up you pretentious preteen cuck. the world is in a far better state than it's ever been. people die -- they're merely stepping stones.
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
>>29979982
I would take it a step further. Existence and sentience is what's messed up. This shit has been going on for millenia now. Stop the madness.
>>
>>29981180
i would get behind this if i had a twitter account
>>
>innocent people getting murdered practically every day and I don't even care
>neither does anybody else
People have been slaughtering each other since the beginning of humankind, and will continue to do so until the end of it. Jesus christ, it has always been this way. Get it through your fucking head. These times we live in aren't special.
>>
>>29979982
What's the point in pointing out the obvious anyway?
>>
File: Aqua_teen_hunger_force_038.jpg (24 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Aqua_teen_hunger_force_038.jpg
24 KB, 384x288
>>29981093
Carl is a OG robot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.