[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any other robots feel nothing? I can't even feel my depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 450x500
Do any other robots feel nothing? I can't even feel my depression anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 718x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 718x895
>tfw the only thing that gets you anywhere close to crying is patriotism

im on the pathway to not feeling anything
>>
>>29979960
Of all things, its patriotism that gives you feels? Thats just sad.
>>
>>29979990
i was born in a blessed country knowing ill never be able to contribute to its greatness during such an ill ridden time

ive learned to accept the fact that my fate is doomed to be alone and i dont need to feel such a pathetic emotion for myself and my loneliness but feel pity for those who refuse to accept their gift of getting an education in a country that practically spreads its cheeks for the opportunity of a better life

when i see that great american flag before my eyes i dont get teary for the problems we currently have i get teary for the fact that i have been given a life here and have managed to be enthralled its beauty of freedom
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.