[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Get psychosis due to drugs. Full hallucinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1419637783970.jpg (101 KB, 638x706) Image search: [Google]
1419637783970.jpg
101 KB, 638x706
>Be me
>Get psychosis due to drugs. Full hallucinations and all.
>Promise gf and self no drugs for 6 months.
>Fast forward 2 1/2 weeks
>Fucked on MDMA now. Am I fucked if I decide not to drink just to feel the way I deserve tommorow?

Told gf, have another mental breakdown, give her water/salts and all that.

Should I an hero? Should I have water? Should I just lie down and see if brain damage/death gets me?
How the fuck do I fix myself robot friends?
>>
>>29978467
your post is incoherent. Your brain isn't functioning properly. I'm sorry this is happening to you
>>
>>29978467
>gf
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALSHIT! YOU DO NOT SUFFER THE WAY WE DO, YOU WILL NEVER FEEL OUR PAIN. I HOPE YOUR DEALER PUT A LETHAL DOSE OF AMPHETAMINES IN YOUR MOLLY!
>>
File: 1417208029985.gif (33 KB, 190x270) Image search: [Google]
1417208029985.gif
33 KB, 190x270
>>29978533
>>29978533
I just read it through and I realised.

Let me try to do a TL;DR.
I am quite the normie to the outside world.
Live aboad trying to flee regular life.
Go see my family. Admit to them I have been depressed for the last like 8-10 years (So since I was 12 aprox.).
We all cry and have a once in a life time fucing family omnt.
Then I go to Holland, do speed and 4-fmp. Get hallucinations and a psychosis with incredible paranoia.
Now, there is a festival which we just got back home from. I told myself no drugs and just self repair for the next 6 months.
Guy offers me MDMA, bomb it and then regret it all.
Try to calm drubnk gf. Go home, I think I gave her all I could. But I know there is nothing I could do that would allow me to allow her to forgive me...

Makes any sense?

Pic just randomly picked.
>>
>>29978586
I guess my question in the end is.. Should I risk taking the easy way out. Or should I have a sip of "gatorade like shit"?
I have a hard time motivating myself to ease any of the side effects, instead of increasing them.
>>
yo sounds like your gf needs you right now. get yourself in the best state to help her, and when you're both recovered go from there
>>
>>29978743
Yeah. She is intoxicated with alcohol.
I brought her water, a bucket, a fan, electrolytes and a home made brew.
Is there any chance of ever patching shit up, or should I ask her to just ditch me?
I fucked up way to bad for her to just forgive me...
>>
>>29978797
Worst part is our friend trying to comfort me when I had done it. I tried asking her to go to my girlfriend. Fuck. I don't know what to do.
I know this shit is normie trouble, but no idea of how much I took or anything. I am sweating a lot. But I think it is quite hot inside too due to me living in Spain and all.
What should I do?!
>>
>>29978842
take 5 minutes (look at a clock) and relax and breathe. you and yr girlfriend ate gonna be ok, but the next little while might be uncomfortable. make sure she is breathing and not lying on her back OK?
>>
how long ago did you take the M?
how much did your gf have to drink and when did she have her last one?
>>
>>29978467
tell us about your hallucinations
>>
>>29978961
She is fine I believe, she has been throwing up twice.
>>29978929
She is on her side, with a bucket nearby.
I almost fell asleep now. Fuck, I don't know man...

>>29978974
We were in a tent, which I thought was getting raided by police.
After that, I thought people wanted me dead so I fought against those people for a while.
My gf got me some sedatives and I started realising I was hallucinating as my gf kept telling me.
I saw everything and heard it too. Thought people where out to get me and I thought that everyone was against me.
After that, I had to go to first aid, then I saw foxes and cities within a blanket....
>>
>>29979045
I fucking know nothing will happen. I will wake up tommorow and try to pretend as everything is normal. Fuck me Robots. How do I show emotions?!
>>
>>29978467
Have water, also stop stressing, you've had your bump and you're locked in for the ride either way; don't wig yourself out in medias res and wait til you've sobered up to contemplate having fallen off the wagon.
>>
>>29978467
take prozac/lexapro/any ssri class. They end MDMA rolls and LSD/shrooms/DMT trips.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.