[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be welcomed home by a loving partner >You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1468391330098.jpg (45 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
1468391330098.jpg
45 KB, 451x633
>You will never be welcomed home by a loving partner
>You will never be hugged, just long and tight enough to know that you're loved and wanted, but not enough to be considered troublesome
>They will never kiss your lips as they pull away from the hug, licking their lips and telling you to get comfy, they have a surprise for you
>You will never strip down/get comfy, curious about what is planned
>They will never tell you to close your eyes, and just enjoy the experience
>You will never feel their lips kissing your chest, up to your neck, before giving it a light and quick lick
>They will never tell you that they want to be with you forever
>They will never give you one final kiss upon your lips, telling you not to struggle, before engulfing your head in their mouth
>They will never suck you down to your gurgly fate, making lewd sucking sounds, moaning as they enjoy your flavour
>You will never be deposited in their stomach, the steady beat of their heart and your own breathing the only sounds in the world to you
>You will never feel them rub you through their stomach, told how great you tasted, how much they love you as they begin to digest you
>You will never hear them telling you to relax and enjoy it as your skin burns away, any struggles pointless as you become a slush of blood and meat, nutrients for your lover as they go to bed, content

Why even live.
>>
One day anon, in a far off distant land.
>>
>>29971557
>in a far off distant land
Guess I need to move to some Asian country then.
>>
File: 1468599336693.gif (368 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1468599336693.gif
368 KB, 500x281
>>29971468
They have no reason to do that to us, Anon

Women just want resources, in whatever currency, but we dont have anythng they want......and the ones who will take what you got, you refuse to date because of pride and wanting to conform to normie society so you are willing to destroy any chance of comfort because youve been brainwashed by homosexual pedophile kikes.

Meanwhile, I will only marry women to dress according to halachich standards and wont use a wig to cover her fucking hair, but I have a very bad reputation plus aspy issues
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.