[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well robots? Even gta is giving up the hate and celebrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: mpfljtxhbwdivplkubbc.png (472 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mpfljtxhbwdivplkubbc.png
472 KB, 800x450
Well robots? Even gta is giving up the hate and celebrating PRIDE week, why dont you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBkLJvOjSc
>>
Why do lefties manipulate the meaning of words? I legitimately do not believe that there is any reason to be proud of being a homo. Wow, great job on taking a dick in your ass, Anon!
>>
>>29969411

I would think it's more likely an attempt to add a touch of realism to the game than necessarily making a political statement.

Of course, the Internet is going to politicize it anyway. Especially alt-right babbies with their SJW / liberal / feminism / whatever boogeyman.
>>
>>29969480
>I legitimately do not believe that there is any reason to be proud of being a homo

No one is proud to be LGBT. They're just pushing back against centuries of persecution by being in your face about it. It's called psychological reactance. When people feel like their behavioral freedoms are being threatened, they reaffirm those freedoms out of spite.

BLM is the same ordeal.

Whether or not you realize it, sentiments like yours actually just manufacture further sympathy for LGBT rights. See Westboro Baptist Church. People will suddenly begin to support LGBT rights just because it would upset Westboro or other foaming-at-the-mouth hate groups.
>>
>>29969490
Not really, its just a mod that Stockholm pride had developed in which you cant kill any of the paraders. Not in the style of gta at all
>>
>>29969480
Whoever can make the definitions is the clear winner in an argument. It's a common tactic in debates.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.