[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a cuck anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: F40_02.jpg (846 KB, 1440x1280) Image search: [Google]
F40_02.jpg
846 KB, 1440x1280
I just got NTR'd a irl. kinda.

>be 25
>kissless virgin and fine with it, I enjoy my freedom and the lack of girls who could emotionally hurt me
>in mid 2014 - new female coworker comes along, she is 2 years younger than me
>have to show her around for the first week
>annoying self absorbed smartass
>6/10 at best because of her face, body and hygiene is pretty good tho
>I hate her because she doesn't respect me at all
>she goes to a different part of the company
>I have to interact with her sometimes but don't see her most of the day
>I give her shit when I can because shes a stupid bitch and I hate her
>2015 summer
>My workplace is changed and I will work in a team with her now
>She turnes out to be pretty smart, she knows much more about the work than I do
>Now she has to teach me
>She hates me, she didnt forget how I treated her - its payback time
>She talks bad behind my back, trys to teach me in a ways so I can't possibly remember stuff and make mistakes later
>She makes up lies about me, tries to get me fired
>I realize I have to do something about that, I have to make her stop
>I look for weaknesses
>I learn that she got hurt by her ex boyfriend, got mobbed at her previous workplace and so on
>shes a freak, she dosnt have a lot of friends, false self confidence, she lies a lot
>I kinda feel bad for her and at times I can even relate to her
>I dont want to start a war with her so I try something new I suck up my pride and talk very good of her behind her back
>After just a few days the information reaches her she stops mobbing me and we are in a neutral position
>notwithstanding the above a few months later during a large reshuffle whe both get seated somewhere else
>I'm not in a team with her anymore
>One day she approaches me in a unusual nice manner about something
>for some reason I my brain decides I like her now
>the story where two people first hate eachother and then like eachother is so anime, I cant resist
>>
>I start flirting with her casually
>she still doesn't seem to have a boyfriend
>a while later this is confirmed, she is single
>I decided its fine to flirt with her
>I would flirt with her a day or two then stop completely and after a while do it again
>sometimes Im also a prick to her so im not just the nice guy
>At this point I'm clearly on her mind even when she is not at work
>im not sure if I should go on
>one day I see she has some computer knowledge that is higher than I expected, she is actually smart
>shes also secretly a diehard pokemon fan
>nigger, that's kawaii
>finally I make some suggestive comments that actually get her thinking
>she finally starts to understand I'm into her
>one moment when she thinks im not around I could hear her talk about it with other female coworkers
>she is happy about it and feels validated
>she doesnt say if she is interested in me
>I panic because I went way to far
>She is smiling at me but she seems still suspicious
>Not even I know if I actually like her that much
>I projected her personality in a centain way when she is actually different
>She is still cute
>she tells me about a guy who hit on her but she rejected him
>She goes on vacation for 3 weeks
>Kinda miss her but not really
>When she comes back I casually tell her that I missed her just to see hwo shes happy about it
>she doesn't really know how to react but she is clearly happy and happy to see me too
>I know I was on her mind
>today I find out she is actually seeing some guy
>she just lets him fuck her and then leaves again so just a fuckbuddy
>NTR moment is real
>shes is probably getting fucked by that guy right now
>I feel like an idiot for liking her and flirting with her
>Im not sure why I did that shit
>why am I doing this to myself? I'm so retared.

What do you think? Im pretty sure she is not playing me, she actually sees that guy and fucks him like a mindless whore. Maybe there is even more. I don't know.
>>
>>29968365
What's there to think about? Stop thinking about her as a possible sexual partner. Interact with her if she does with you but stop making an effort to talk to her. Do not compliment her.
Dont just cut her off and be a dick like a dramatic woman because negative attention is still attention. Just lose interest in her
>>
>>29968365
>>29968387
jesus christ youre such a beta. you have to ask a girl out if you want to fuck her moron, she started fucking some other guy because you were being an autist and leading her on for over a month.
>>
>>29968365
You can't get cucked if you never ducked her op, in fact you had more than enough chances to get her but you missed out
So I wouldn't call you a cuck but an idiot is more accurate desu
Also just because someone likes the same shit as you doesn't translate into please be my girlfriend
>>
>>29968596
I didn't know if I want to fuck her.
I don't know what I want at all, I don't know anything anymore.

I guess I wanted her to make a move on me but this never happens.
I would have made a move on myself if I was a girl. ayyy

well whatever, I wan't to become a wizard anyways and I can't cheat on my waifu with a 3d pig either.
>>
You didn't get cucked.
but you might have potential to play your cards right and fuck her over big time.

keep leading her on, if you can.
and just pump'n dump her, and become super cold and distant towards her after you fucked her brains out.
>>
>>29968668
>so upset she fucked somebody else you post about it on 4chan
>idk if i want to fuck her

though to be fair if you had made a move you would probably fuck it up and get made fun of by all your coworkers so probably better to stay beta
>>
>>29968704
I really don't know how I feel about it.
The way you put it it seems like I'm in huge denial about what I actually want.
Fuck. I thought I'm more emotionally stable that this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.