[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
walking outside in sunshine >unwelcoming >feel exposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1452357311369.png (471 KB, 1005x654) Image search: [Google]
1452357311369.png
471 KB, 1005x654
walking outside in sunshine
>unwelcoming
>feel exposed
>uncomfortable
>bright light shining you in the face like in those cop show interviews
>want to disappear
>don't belong there

walking outside in light rain/overcast
>soothing
>like a cozy blanket has been pulled over the world
>feel at ease
>feel normal and like anyone else out for a nice walk

why is this?
>>
i'm the exact same

i hate the outside world when the sun is shining

when it rains i get really excited and happy like all of my worries disappear, all i want to do is go outside and stand in the rain because all of the people have retreated into their houses and the world is neither dark or light, it's just the perfect level of overcast, the sound, the smell, the sight, the touch, just everything, it's a pleasure for all 5 senses, it makes it feel like a planet worth inhabiting, like you are home anywhere you go

every time it rains i walk outside and stand in the rain and stare at the sky until it's over and it's always the best feeling in the world

thunder and lightning and harsh storms are also very comfy
>>
>>29964420
I really like rain too. It actually just started pouring and I can hear thunder so I think I'll do my daily trip to the grocery store soon.

I always knew I liked rain but today it just hit me that actually overcast is enough to feel comfortable. But with rain like you said comes the amazing smell and the relaxing sound.
>>
File: 1466870290383.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1466870290383.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>29964243

Yes I like rain and thunder especially, I like nice weather too, but rain and thunder have special place.

Just the idea that everyone is pissed off and has to cancel plans makes me savor the whole ordeal even more.

I also like Winter and Autumn infinitely more than Summer, I like Spring though, because nature awakens, but Summer is normie stained, and its so hot, plants are all burned up. No fun.

For a guy with no friends summer is hell. Cant wait to start to work so I wont have free summer. During college Summer was so depressing I intentionally let some finals for autumn, just so I'd have something to do during summer except walking trough a world voided of qt's (all out of town on festivals) and contemplating suicide while drenched in sweat.

Last time I experienced TRUE summer was when I was maybe 8 yrs old and with my family on sea vacation.
>>
>>29964681
ended up going for a 2 hour walk. really nice even though I'm absolutely soaked through. also went to a second hand book store and got a pint of ice cream. it's going to be C O M F Y tonight
>>29965099
I don't really enjoy other people's plans being cancelled because when I do have to go out I'd much rather it be when it's not sunny. I do agree with winter being the best time of year though.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.