[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k confessions/admissions I'll start. I have a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462425921219.jpg (232 KB, 750x1087) Image search: [Google]
1462425921219.jpg
232 KB, 750x1087
r9k confessions/admissions

I'll start. I have a bunch of tulpas that I did not intentionally create, you'd have to be out of your mind to do this on purpose. It's a struggle to maintain a facade of sanity in public, go without mouthing things and looking downright deranged or schizophrenic. I ""telepathically"" communicate with them from the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep. Every day for a little over a year now. I can't make it stop, the only surefire way I've found so far is to drink. A dose of olanzapine I received at the hospital didn't seem to curb them. A different antipsychotic may be a different story.

They seem to be capable of thought independent from my own and there are never more than three present at any given time. They make me uncomfortable or unsettled on a regularly. It's also worth mentioning that they take a real person's identity.

Now you.
>>
Very similar to my delusions when i had my first manic episode. My episode only lasted a bit before I went crazy was restrained by cops and injected with halldoll (powerful anti schizo). I was diagnosed with bipolar 1 and borderline personality disorder. Be careful man you might go full crazy if youre having these delusions, when it happened to me I thought I was talking to people like mother teresa and ghandi in a very similar way that you describe. It was almost like an emotional reading ability. Check yourself into a hospital and tellem whats happening to you. They cant refuse to treat you if they have space usually.
>>
>>29963920
That's not so much "having tulpas" as it is "having schizophrenia," isn't it?
>>
>>29964068
If its an ongoing thing its probably schizophrenia. If it started recently even weeks/months recently its probably a manic episode from bipolar or a loss of touch with reality like BPD, a few other diagnoses have a mental snap or loss of touch with reality included as well.
>>
File: duane.gif (719 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
duane.gif
719 KB, 480x320
>>29963920
im a lvl 33 wizard yet everyone thinks ive been laid and had multiple women in my life. I had to get good at lying about it early because the awkwardness of telling the truth was too much for me. so for the past 13 years no one knows im still a virgin.
>>
File: 1462422799440.jpg (1 MB, 2855x2100) Image search: [Google]
1462422799440.jpg
1 MB, 2855x2100
>>29964025
You're right, however all the mental health resources around here are extremely reluctant to do anything for me anymore. It's almost entirely my fault, I've wasted their time and made their job about as hard as it can be. That and it's shameful. I don't like to admit it, those closest to me don't know the truth of it though my parents have prodded me about "talking to myself" a bit. I've lost all faith in it 2bh.

>>29964068
You tell me.

>>29964102
It is an ongoing thing.

Admit something you'd rather not bls ;_;
>>
I have collected suggestive Facebook/Instagram pictures of female acquaintances over there last three years. My folder has reached 6500 images and I want to kill myself.
>>
>>29963920
>a real person's identity
someone you know, someone you never met, someone alive, someone dead?
>>
>>29964193
Well it seems like youre kind of self aware about them at least. Good luck man hopefully you figure out how to get rid of the tulpas someday. I guess im pretty lucky to have had mine go away once they medicated me. Maybe try talking to someone about them if you can find anyone whos interested and dosent mind that youre crazy. Hopefully you can keep in mind whats a tulpa and whats reality, sucks man that sounds like hell.
>>
>>29964193
Wouldn't it be neat if they weren't a torment?
But they are. And if you don't seek help, someday they're gonna tell you that santa doesn't like the color of that plant's soul and therefore you should murder someone, and it's all gonna make perfect sense at the moment.

You need help.
>>
I got over my ex by dreaming about retaking Rhodesia and/or Constantinople
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.