[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should sex be seen as a public health concern?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: 1466544704663.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466544704663.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
Should the government provide incentives for women to occasionally have sex with those who would not normally receive it otherwise? Perhaps even have paid sex therapists on staff to serve the sexual and emotional needs of those left behind by the dating market?

We'd have fewer suicides, fewer lonely basement dwellers, less social dysfunction in general.
>>
File: 1467798169061.jpg (144 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467798169061.jpg
144 KB, 853x1280
I recognize that there are a lot of hard core libertarians on this board. You have good instincts about government and society, but you miss a lot of things.

The fact is that there are certain social benefits that government policies can have beyond the extent of the individual. For example, not everyone in the economy needs to be able to read to do their job. However having a literate society reduces crime, improves social cohesiveness, enables people to be easily updated with relevant news...etc.

There is a certain extra benefit to having a group of compatible people operating within a larger social order, rather than a bunch of fly-by-the-wind individuals all doing their own thing. For example, not everyone wants a turn signal on their car. However by mandating turn signals for everybody, we can reduce fatalities.
>>
>>29962496
No they should just make prostitution legal and regulate it. Free market, bitch.
>>
>>29962496
no, just build sex robots. eventually they will be cheap enough for everyone who wants one.

also, to think that it'll solve all those problems is laughable. people will start fighting for the prettiest girls, will complain about not seeing them often enough, not being able to fulfill all of their fantasies, etc.
>>
>>29962496
>and emotional needs
That would make all the difference. You can't ease the "tfw no gf" with just sex I don't think. Not very much anyway.
>>
>>29962513
you cant regulate prostitution
countries with legal prostitution still have the highest human trafficking rates
>>
>>29962513
This in all honesty.

All these radical feminists need to just give it a fucking rest already and accept the fact that maybe legalized prostitution will probably make the world a slightly better place to live in.
>>
File: suicide-booth.jpg (115 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
suicide-booth.jpg
115 KB, 1000x1300
>>29962496
>We'd have fewer suicides, fewer lonely basement dwellers, less social dysfunction in general.

It would be more cost-effective to do pic related.
>>
>>29962594
If you think feminists are the ones fighting against a woman's right to use her body as she sees fit, your head is so far up your ass you're eating yesterday's breakfast.
>>
No. This world is brave enough already.
>>
>>29962496
I don't understand the appeal of sex. Superficially I suppose it sounds nice, but when I actually think about it, it's kind of disgusting. Even if we assume all the social interaction bullshit surrounding sex (before and after) can be avoided (it often can't), the emotional connection and interaction during the act itself is enough to turn me off of it forever. I'm not even willing to talk to another human, if I can avoid it, let alone take off my clothes and press myself up against one for an extended period of time. And on top of this, human bodies are simply disgusting. Hair, moles, birthmarks, sweat, grease, fat, stench. I feel sick at the thought.
>>
>>29962625

Sex positive feminism is so 90s. Rape culture and commodification of the female form it's what's cool now.
>>
Wouldn't it serve in some ways to only make matters worse?

Let's face it, not all of you but some NEETs are there because they've been babied their entire life and can't do a hard day's work or anything and most people can sense this, that's why you're an outcast.

If you just get given sex now because you go "muh depreshuns" it won't make you better, it won't help, it's just another empty, loveless experience because you were too pathetic to try fit in
>>
>>29962808
>tfw NEET because of being abused as a child, having to leave my home, having my new guardian die, being in a foreign environment, abusing substances and losing touch with reality, running away, being moved into a foster home, moving back to my moms, abusing substances and going off meds, having a psychotic break, being hospitalized, and then now
Babied :^)))
>>
>>29962847
I said some, not all friend

I had a terrible upbringing and saw pretty much the lot but finally managed to find work and find some independence, I suppose I'm lucky but most NEETs I've met are literally there due to the simple fact their parents treated them like a kid and never made them do chores or sports or anything
>>
File: 1454564545454.jpg (52 KB, 502x562) Image search: [Google]
1454564545454.jpg
52 KB, 502x562
>>29962772
Lisa go to bed
>>
File: fdbjoadeojb.jpg (45 KB, 501x503) Image search: [Google]
fdbjoadeojb.jpg
45 KB, 501x503
>>29962496
>tfw never had bigger skin to skin contact than hugs from family or relatives
>terrified of the intimacy of sex
>still want almost nothing as bad
>>
>>29962925
I'll have sex with you, anon.
>>
>>29962955
>tfw this was an original comment
>>
>>29962496

You make it sound like they don't want us dead.
>>
>>29962925
I'II have sex with you, anon
>>
>>29962925
l'll have sex with you, anon.
>>
File: 1023.jpg (102 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1023.jpg
102 KB, 1600x1200
>>29962496
You think the government's moving in a direction to care more about undesirable males? We exist only to receive scorn for the acts of evil men and the nature of society (eg. "The Patriarchy," nice guys, etc).

The government encourages us to die sexless and alone, so only the privileged few can pass on their genes. The top men will have their pick of all women, and women will clamor to these men even if they are just one of many in a harem. The "lucky" betas will have the privilege of providing for a woman and her child, though the workforce has been shaped to accommodate women and discourage masculine traits. The top men are able to subvert this through sheer force of will and charisma.

Men have been conditioned since the beginning of school to suppress their innately masculine traits. Courage, competition, aggression, and vigor are beaten out of boys starting in Kindergarten, being forced instead to behave in a feminized structure of docility, where you are rewarded for being pleasant. The ones who act out are pumped full of medication to render them soft and docile.

These lesser men grow up only to be used by society. They are tasked with undesirable labor, which eventually will be automated, rendering the beta unnecessary. Until then, it is important that they consume and provide to keep everything moving. VR and sexbots will be the final assault on men. Desperate for connection, they guarantee a life without children by spending more and more of their money and time on 2D and androids. These men won't fight it because not only is it the only option at companionship, but their training to be feminized means they don't have the will to fight back. Then they'll be phased out of society, leaving only women and the few men they worship and serve.
>>
File: 1427761141507.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1427761141507.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>29963059
You're really scaring me, lad.
>>
>attractive / normal looking white man
>still a 25 year old virgin

hmmmm
>>
File: King Leonidas statue in Sparta.jpg (93 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
King Leonidas statue in Sparta.jpg
93 KB, 800x531
>>29963059
You can blame whoever you want (Jews, Marxists, NWO globalists) but it goes beyond any group. It is simply humans defaulting to their animalistic state, where a few alpha males run the pack while betas branch off to die alone, their lines ending and giving way to a stronger species.

The state would never spend money to improve the lives of these men. They only seek to expedite their destruction. You're better off asking for a grant to buy a sexbot, because then there is no potential of a female victim of sex slavery or exploitation, and a robot can't get pregnant.

But there's nothing we can do. The wheels have been in motion for decades, and the old order is collapsing. Opting out is what they want, but the few who stand up against it are chided as lunatics or, in more extreme cases, mass murderers. The only two options are to fight and claw your way to the upper group, dedicating your entire life to stay relevant in society and be considered a desirable man. Or you can give up and live for instant gratification, with all of your strongest vices at your fingertips. Either way, the likeliest outcome is obsolescence.
>>
File: 61b.jpg (13 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
13 KB, 259x259
>>29962955
>>29962994
>>29963026
Thanks, you made my day
>pls be grill
>>
>>29963144
I think I speak for all of us when I say we all have cocks.
>>
File: pepe.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
30 KB, 657x527
>>29963156
shame, shame, shame...
>>
>>29963156
That means you have a boipucci too
>>
>>29963246
I'm a giant, hairy Italian with long hair and a skinnyfat body. Good luck making it past my hairy, muscular ass to the hole.
>>
>>29963059
>>29963124

So the Beta uprising is the only way to ensure our survival?
>>
>>29962496
Lol this is pathetic, that's what prostitutes are for
>>
>>29963305

Where do you live? I've never heard of prostitutes like that before.
>>
>>29962496
>The government

You mean me, as a working white American. Fuck you, if you need a service like that pay for it yourself. I support legalization of prostitute. Blame the feminists who don't want their value lowered.
>>
prostitution is legal in most of the first world you idiots, it's just special snowflake burgerland
>>
Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.

jkgjk
>>
>>29962510
yeah but thats a complex answer that requires people to consider the reality of issues and make decisions that weigh cost versus benefit to a country as a whole.
Then, these people who make these decisions are necessarily a minority who affect the majority.
So a smaller government which ensures freedom always exchanges that for a stable society.
In all modern governments its viewed as a balancing act to figure out how much practicality is needed and how much freedom is allowed.
This will inevitably as history has shown in europe lead to societies with mass restrictions on freedoms where there really don't need to be restrictions while stability suffers anyways because the people in charge made dumb choices and everyone has to live with it.
Arguing based on political philosophy is a dinosaur's game. The future is being informed and educated about a subject... as was always the case before the internet.
>>
>>29962925
What is this hug you speak of?
>>
Anyone else afraid of sex at this point? Not sure what it is but the thought of it is starting to frighten me and turn me off from it altogether.
>>
>>29962496
I think reproduction should be seen as a public health concern based on the issue in Japan that will be sweeping over the rest of the world very soon. We need to maintain population numbers and prevent the popularity of the "Beautiful Ones" in the human race.

I think the lack of sex is more an issue of the complexities of social interactions. I believe we need to find a solution to the stresses of modern society in order to help fix breeding disparity.

I think if the world was less tense more robots could fix a bit more(though you can't save em all). I also believe government dating/social protocols will become a necessity in order to create more couples and babies.
>>
File: 14523523523.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
14523523523.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>29963758
yeah, I can only enjoy it if I make the girl cum but I'm afraid I can't do it
>>
>>29962513
Actually anon in a free market you wouldn't regulate it. You would let Supply and Demand be the only "Regulation" or well rules to dictate it. The majority of global economies are Mixed Markets where they have a mix of free market ideals and regulated market's control. But I do agree with the sentiment.
>>
>>29963404

Read the op, stupid faggot.
>>
>>29962614
You don't need a mechanized booth for suicide. You just need to not be a pussy.
>>
>>29962533
if you want sex(,)robots, you have to accept that there are fembots and sex-having robots
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 900x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 900x623
Fine by me, but that means femanons get access to Chad Thundercock, too.
>>
Clearly incel leads to mental illness, but otoh the question is if this culturally indoctrinated need for the fucc isn't the problem.
>>
>>29963867
that's fucking retarded and it would be impossible to implement
>>
>>29962496
most of the defectives here think they deserve virgin 10/10 females, they already balk when told to try hookers, and just think of the REEEEing they'd have to the kind of woman who'd choose to be public sector sex worker.
>>
>>29963787
Why must there be a population growth in the first place? It would be a great relief if the old people just died off quicker.
>>
>>29963900
>not be a pussy.
robots by definition are pussies, if they could face real life they could go out and level themselves up to livable lives.
>>
>>29964202
I think he's referring to the fact that all first world populations have strongly negative birth rates, and all 3rd world populations have off-the-charts birth rates. These 3rd world populations are siphoning off resources that they don't produce. Africa for example gets millions of tons of grain shipped in by the UN. Many people there have 8 kids or more with the total expectation that they will survive off UN aid.

The result of this resource transfer is the fertility of the 1st world is suppressed to feed the birth rate of the 3rd world. It's practically impossible for your average white person to raise a family of 4, even with both parents working. While Pablo the illegal immigrant can have 6 children with one breadwinner.
>>
File: Soon cow.jpg (49 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
Soon cow.jpg
49 KB, 500x318
>>29962496
>We'd have fewer suicides, fewer lonely basement dwellers, less social dysfunction in general
Damn OP
>Thinks sex will take loneliness away
>Thinks men commit suicide because they can't get laid, not because the whole system is against them
>Thinks sex will cure "weirdness"

>>29962558
Germany allows prositution, has pretty low human trafficking rates.

>>29962808
This Anon speaks the truth.
Sex won't cure you, sex won't take loneliness away,
if you would get sex for free Robots here would cry about
"I'm an emotional virgin, no woman luvs me I only get sex!"

>>29963059
>>29963124
>The government encourages us to die sexless and alone
> It is simply humans defaulting to their animalistic state
Sex won't change that, Sex doesn't take loneliness away,
if the government would handout coupons for prositutes you would get laid (like OP wants),
but still nobody would love you.
There are ugly/fat/poor/racist men getting laid out there, how do they manage to get laid?
Maybe they aren't entitled like MOST of the NEETs here who got everything handed to them by their parents.
That's not how human's work, you don't "deserve" to be loved/liked, if you wan't people to like/love you,
you need to do something for it (leaving the house would be a good step forward)

>>29963098
Just because you are attractive women won't throw themselves at you,
Elliot R. expected that and we all know how it ended.
>>
>>29964249
You are vastly overestimating how much resources it takes to ship over some grains and medical aid. Most work is done by volunteers anyway. You are also forgetting how much natural and human resources the first world is siphoning off the third world, not to mention all the production wastes is dumped there as well.
>>
>>29962558
Australia has legal prostitution, just head down to the brothel. I know there is a few in the main street in town
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.