[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you were a legitimate creep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thumbnailcay7ie1a.jpg (7 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
thumbnailcay7ie1a.jpg
7 KB, 300x211
>at Target
>walking towards a target employee
>as I approached her I noticed that she had some pretty nice looking hip to waist ratio
>of course, as I always do, I look back after I've passed her to check out the goods
>think I let out an audible "fuck" when I notice her ass
>one of the most amazing asses I've seen in person, with hips that you can only get through photoshop
>I circle around the store to get another look
>spend a good hour walking around aimlessly at target to check her out
>was very tempted to pull out my phone and record

I felt like complete shit after, had to force myself to walk out or I think I would have been there till closing. Never even said a word to her so there's no way she didn't notice me or thought I was a huge creep.

This isn't even the creepiest I've been, not by a long shot, but I think this one felt like such a new low because of how I handled the situation.

What about you guys? How creepy is /r9k/, really?
>>
>>29962106
I once went through my ex's mom's phone to find nudes when I was 19 and ended up just finding some convo she had with a friend where they texted each other hentai gifs that they'd laugh at they were cops to boot.
>>
>visiting a female friend's house
>she's dating my best friend at the time
>I call her and tell her I'm on my way
>she says she's still not home yet but I can go through the back and the door should be open
>penis is preemptively erect
>I hasten my trip
>jump over her fence like I'm being chased by police
>enter her house, look around for a bit to make sure no one is home
>walk down to her room in the basement
>bee line straight to underwear drawer
>open it up
>a single tear roles down my cheek
>sniff the first pair with great urgency
>dick hard, palm's sweaty
>go through and find all the good stuff
>put some down my pants for some nice penis to thong contact
>jerk it for a few seconds, but stop
>don't know when she'll be coming back and can't risk getting caught
>fold underwear back and put them in drawer
>too scared to steal any
>walk back up and play with her dogs as I wait for her
>never had the same opportunity again

My only regret in life.
>>
I was at Walmart and I could see this girl's panties clear as day through her dress

I took a picture
>>
File: 1414277509922.jpg (7 KB, 279x229) Image search: [Google]
1414277509922.jpg
7 KB, 279x229
>>29962106
>at Daphne's house with our friend Scott
>Daphne leaves us alone in her room to do something
>panty raid
>mfw all we could find was a family album that had pictures of her mom in a bikini
>>
I hang out at Starbucks a lot to chill and get away from my parents. I always eyeball the hot young things on their laptops, and I can tell they're aware of it.

A few sitting near me have gotten up to move elsewhere, and one regular has permanently moved from her usual spot to someplace on the other side of the building.
>>
I want a gf just for the sole purpose of panty raids
>>
>>29962106
I was you, OP.

Except I fucking -worked- at Target. My managers and coworkers were all typically 3-4 years younger than me and scorchingly hot.

I could tell they all knew what a creep I was. No one ever talked to me, and when they did it was with this air of disgusted condescension.

Granted, I was a dirty, greasy, smelly, socially retarded slacker who couldn't even do his minimum wage job right and spent all day oggling girls' asses. Eventually they demoted me to cart duty. I actually liked it better.
>>
Stole a friends little sisters undies

Took advantage of underage girls online for lewd pics

Told an 11 year old girl to play a balancing game with me. She'd walk up and down me from my chest to my feet.

She was on my dick a lot. She asked what it was when she stood on it and pretty much stood on my dick for 10 minutes
>>
>at a family gathering
>fiddling with my phone, all volumes off
>fat-assed cousin shows up in a skirt
>take upskirt shots
>jerk off to them hard back at home
I should really charge up my old phone and get them off it sometime. Replaced it a few months ago and never grabbed my shit first.
>>
>>29962846
Do it now desu, I wanna see those pictures
>>
>>29962155
>ex's mom's phone
>texted each other hentai gifs
>they were cops to boot

did she /ss/ you?
>>
>>29962863
I wouldn't share them even if I did charge it up, man. I'm a greedy cunt.
>>
>>29962106
AAAAHHH

DONT MAKE ME REMEMEBER THIS SHIT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.