[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine the satisfaction of throwing acid in some woman's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16
File: 2142142121.jpg (65 KB, 530x570) Image search: [Google]
2142142121.jpg
65 KB, 530x570
Imagine the satisfaction of throwing acid in some woman's face.

I think a nice experiment would be to kidnap a woman who's popular and attractive and give her a different perspective on life. You'd take her to somewhere very quiet and tie her down, gagging her so she can't make noise. You'd have a mirror in front of her so she can see everything being done.

Firstly, you'd shave off all her hair and eyebrows and let her see herself. After this, you would get lye and rub it into her scalp and eyebrows, burning this skin so badly that hair will never grow properly out of it again. The ears are now uncovered and require treatment so you use a very sharp knife to cut the earlobe and outer edge of the ear completely off. Turning to her face, you would simply cut her nose off and use a piece of heated metal to burn the skin and stop bleeding. Next, a small amount of lye on the labia to disfigure everything visible and take a knife to her left or right labia, only one side though to make things unequal. Here's the fun part. You take a hammer to her jaw and disfigure it as much as possible. Ensure her chin turns to mush and aim to loosen or knock out any teeth you deem fit. Constantly clear any debris and blood from her mouth so she can't choke.
>>
Congratulations, you've completed the first section! Now release her back into the wild and take great pleasure knowing that this woman will know what it's like to live life as an ugly person. I wonder if she'll be a happy and cheery person. I wonder if she'll feel upset when people tell her that she just needs to improve her negative personality to be more attractive. I wonder if how she would react if people just told her she was unlucky and needs to make the most of life. I wonder if she'll think about things she never though about before, going out into public and only being able to fixate on how much of a freak she is, wanting to constantly kill herself, knowing that no matter what she did nobody could ever be attracted to a disgusting freak like her. She'll live knowing that her only escape from all of this is death.

I wonder how long before she gives in and takes her life then all her family and friends call her selfish for doing so.
>>
>>29960985
>>29961007

what the hell anon this shit's pretty dark, I hope you don't really think about doing this to other people, female or not, on a regular basis.
>>
>>29960985
edgy faggot go back to /b/
>>
>is a robot
>browses r9k
>probably either skinny manlet or obese
>thinks he has the strength to kidnap a girl.

Sit down child. All you have to do is ask to get laid, really sorry it doesn't seem to be working for you.
>>
>>29961007
She will get showered with support every second for the rest of her life.
>>
>>29960985

>op approaches woman with bucket of acid
>creeps towards her...tiptoeing...
>gets blown away by the wind
>>
>>29961143
this

women will literally never know what its like to be alone and unwanted.
>>
>>29961007
She'd totally die in the process. Wouldn't work.
>>
File: max375xauto-28358.jpg (29 KB, 375x266) Image search: [Google]
max375xauto-28358.jpg
29 KB, 375x266
>>29961135
stop lmao

I CAN'T BREATHE

Will you be my boyfriend?
>>
File: aHcStds.png (179 KB, 626x323) Image search: [Google]
aHcStds.png
179 KB, 626x323
Who paid you to shitpost on /r9k/?
>>
>>29961135
Statistically speaking, the average woman is about as physically strong as a 13 year old boy.

The vast majority of men could easily overpower the vast majority of women. If you add the element of surprise, fear, drugs and a weapon and even the most pathetic of men could carry this out
>>
>>29961076
>ooo noez annon dis is 2 dark XDXDXDXD
Plebbit
>>
File: soft.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
soft.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1200
>>29961273
>NAPOLEON DYNAMITE SPOTTED
>reads his kung fu advice from a textbook
>watches jackie chan adventures once and thinks he's bruce lee

come get pistol whipped right quick

>tfw you kick a boy in the balls and it feels like jello against your hard boots

even when barefoot, feels gross like jellyfish
>>
File: 1468049990806.jpg (885 KB, 1256x2960) Image search: [Google]
1468049990806.jpg
885 KB, 1256x2960
>>29960985
Or you could do something Iike this
>>
>>29960985
>some edgy shit
>anime

shut up virgin
>>
Do not fret my sweet darling. No more tears will you shed. No more handful of pills will you stare at. No knives to contemplate at. Let this lulling numbness overtake you. Give in to acceptance. No more anger, no more pain beyond this door. Lay your weary face against my bossom. Let me tangle my fingers through your hair. Become my beautiful monster, let silence be the music you need.

Begin your life as someone truely forever, alone.
>>
File: dear9kdiary.jpg (126 KB, 785x800) Image search: [Google]
dear9kdiary.jpg
126 KB, 785x800
>>29960985
>assuming she doesn't have an MMA boyfriend who's ready to bash your skull in

we already know you look like you spent 9 months in battery acid but can you stick to your discord and tumblr?
>>
You're life would probably be better if you just focused on what you like in life, accept the negative parts of like you can't change, and change the negative parts you can.
>>
>>29961410
Is that an edgy story or is it real?
>>
File: XD.jpg (64 KB, 625x483) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
64 KB, 625x483
>>29960985
>>29961410

is this the new literotica?
>>
>>29961214
Really sorry anon, I'm a straight grill. :(((
>>
>>29961803
Will you be my gf, anon?

I will be a good bf.
>>
>>29960985
>Try this
> Scout a lot of girls
> Have to settle for 6/10 tumblrite
> Blue hair, named Base or some stupid shit.
> I don't care. that much.
> Get this nice little acid bin set up.
> Go to shove her face in.
> She knocks it away onto the floor, wasting it.
> I walk over to the acid
> Then drop the base.
>>
File: god damn thats edgy.png (62 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
god damn thats edgy.png
62 KB, 300x200
>>29960985
I'll take it you had a rough time in the 7th grade
>>
>>29961410
Nigger literally why would you post something like that, or ever save i

God damn even ISIS isn't this sick
>>
>>29961135
>>29961803
>all you have to do is ask to get laid

Found the exact type of girl OP is talking about.
>>
>>29961007
i'm sorry that your life experience has brought you to this line of thought. i know you probably didn't start out thinking this way and i hope things get better for you.
>>
>>29961410
Kek, stopped reading at "cement".
She would die of being unable to fill her lungs with oxygen when the cement dried.
>>
>>29960985
You are literally Gary the Nosferatu. He embraced the number one model in the world just so she could feel what it's like to be ugly.
>>
File: dspntd.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dspntd.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>29960985
>experiment

fucking amateur.
>>
>>29961659
I'd love someone to say this to the whore after her treatment
>>
If I gave you genuine love, would you promise me you will try to think more positively, ok?

It's alright if its hard, I understand.
>>
>>29962034
I really want them to make a new one.
>>
>>29960985

you could shave her head and she'll get the point dude.
>>
>>29962924
Wigs and hair grows back

It's not enough. It's nowhere near enough.
>>
>>29961717
what the story say, repost?
>>
>>29961919
repost? what did it say? rare to have something banned on 4chan
>>
>>29961614
How's she going to call her boyfriend when she's bound and gagged, tied to a chair in the middle of nowhere?
>>
This is the most pathetic thing i've ever read. Its one thing to be ugly and another to be horribly disfigured so she will likely experience a whole different life then the normal other end of her spectrum, just being a little ugly.

Plus who said a pretty girl has never thought about what life would be like if she didnt have her looks, who are you to decide she needs to expierence it. Its so ridiculous i cant even phantom how narrow minded and stupid you must be. You are as unable to look past your own perspective than the girl you want to bless with a 'new perspective' on life.

Being beautiful comes with it's own set of problems by the way. But maybe you should have heaps of plastic surgery to experience those.
>>
>>29960985
Calm the fuck down jigsaw.
>>
>>29963611
>who are you to decide she needs to expierence it
Of course! How unfair! How could someone have something so awful happen to them without good reason like all those people who chose to be born ugly and undesirable, mocked all their life...

How is it fair that bad things should happen to attractive people?

And let us not forget how difficult life is when you're an attractive woman. Remember that time that guy who wasn't attractive spent all that time with you, listening to all your problems and taking you out places and it turns out he was just interested in you romantically? Just imagine how shitty you would feel if some ugly cretin thought they had a shot with you...

I can't imagine the horrors that an attractive woman must go through in life.
>>
>>29963713
Okay i may be no chad but you have a terrible Beta complex and i suggest you find a hobby before you end up seriously hurting someone.
>>
>>29963713
Remember that not all pretty people will lead 'ugly' people on and do have an ability to look past someones looks. A girl doesnt owe you anything if you choose yourself to be nice to her. But no you feel like you need to swoop in like a knight in terror armor to make her ugly, like she inherently doesn't appreciate life because shes beautiful. And you dont even make her ugly but horribly disfigured a level the 'ugly' OP is also not operating at. You just smell of jealousy and narrow mindedness and just for that you should be the one having acid rubbed over your face to match your insides with your outside.

Exactly you cant imagine, you just have the very easy grass is greener on the other side view on things. But hey why would you look past that. Turn your bullshit off.
>>
>>29961286
Shut up fuckhead its still disturbing and cringe worthily edgy regardless of whether you're a newfag or been around for a while
>>
>>29961410
>growth hormones
shit doesn't work like that. fake
>>
>>29964046
>A girl doesnt owe you anything if you choose yourself to be nice to her
Females aren't owed safety.

They should be disfigured and then reflect on their lives
>>
>>29961410
I can't believe after all that nobody actually read the very end. I mean the very last sentence.

Top kek
>>
>>29964092
Funny how only disfigurement induces reflection in your world.

Ugly people should be burned if they cant handle being ugly. Theyre useless to the gene puddle anyway, the only way they could contribute is by having amazing character which they obviously dont. Flawed in every perspective.
>>
>All of these fucking normies

Why cant this place be like it once was? all you fucking retards destroyed the best board in 4chan
>>
>>29964275
>Ugly people should be burned if they cant handle being ugly
Then it wont be a problem for her, I'm sure she would be fine with being ugly and develop an amazing personality
>>
>>29964275
>JUST BEE URSELF

clearly you were born retarded
>>
File: 1458565282610.png (55 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1458565282610.png
55 KB, 208x250
>>29964412
>Shoot Stacey with a tasey in a dark alley
>Inject drugs and put her in a stolen car
>Hours later she wakes up, finding herself bound and gagged in a dark room
and her limbs removed
>>
>>29964494
whoops didn't mean to reply to you anon
>>
>>29960985

That's too much for me man. I just want to take a famous, beautiful celebrity woman and keep her in my sex dungeon for life. Like a cage that she can never get out of.
>>
>>29964411
Except op already proved ugly people dont actually develop a good personality, probably any type of perspective she had will die with her beauty.
>>
File: sinkansenn.jpg (75 KB, 1167x740) Image search: [Google]
sinkansenn.jpg
75 KB, 1167x740
What's there to disfigure? 3D women were never attractive to begin with.
>>
File: 1467942039657.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1467942039657.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>29963611
>i cant even phantom how narrow minded
>i cant even phantom
>phantom
>>
>>29961007
Or you know, plastic surgery
>>
File: 200-human-disposal.png (1 MB, 800x4266) Image search: [Google]
200-human-disposal.png
1 MB, 800x4266
>>29961410
That is something very possible. Even if it is only in the fictional imagination, said imagination can be sickly transmuted into actuality. Feeling are the absolute truth. Pain < Pleasure; Freedom > Control.
>>
>>29960985
>>29961007
It wouldn't change a damn thing, because as a female she'll always find hundreds of betas to help her and take care of her, free attention and money, perhaps even more than before. And it's not justice, it's pure evil.

If you want to make them see what it's like on this side, simply force them to transition. It'll require more time and money but it's the only way to show them that it is the women that are in fact privileged.
>>
This is my fucking fetish, except I'd fatten her to over 600 lbs. Can you imagine? She wouldn't look human at all.
much fatter than pic related, of course. You could remove the restraints, too. She'd be weighed down by her own lard, immobilized by her own body.
>>
this thread is the definition of summer, Jesus Christ, what happened to this place?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.