[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trying to break away from the degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1468551769073.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1468551769073.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
hi robots

> less than 20 dollars left in food budget for the rest of the month
> diet consists of whatever is in the fridge: soylent, lentils, pb&j, bad coffee
> havent left the house or spoken to anyone in three days
> too unfocused to work
> just lay around all day at my apartment dozing in and out of consciousness
> shitpost and refresh threads all day
> read fragments of threads in subjects i have no interest in
> scroll mindlessly
> refresh mindlessly
> mind in a thick haze
> numb

going to work out tomorrow

as usual will probably spend all the time in between sets refreshing threads waiting for nothing/something/anything

when does it end

what are some lifehacks to break out of this utter degeneracy
>>
File: Untitled.png (908 KB, 642x636) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
908 KB, 642x636
>>29960052
holy heavens bump please aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: insufficientdedication.png (67 KB, 497x86) Image search: [Google]
insufficientdedication.png
67 KB, 497x86
Step 1) Clean up everything. Leaving your room dirty has a negative effect on your emotional health.

Step 2) Take a walk outside during the daytime. Play some Pokemon Go if you don't have the motivation.

Step 3) Get a shitload of rice, noodles, and frozen veggies to tide you over for the time being.

Step 4) pixelthoughts.io for quick meditation.

Step 5) Do busywork, but give your eyes a rest if you're reading or on the computer for too long.

Step 6) I'd tell you to get a better diet, but you're honestly gonna have to live with rice/noodles/ramen/lentil soup for the time being.
>>
>>29961178
good adv anon

thanks
>>
>>29960052
You want a lifehack? Lift. Get fit.

If you want to start somewhere but can't go to a gym, try startbodyweight routine. Stretch twice a day (I like it because it's erotic to me and it's a good way to help prevent soreness). Do it two or three times a week, while stretching everyday. You'll have more energy, and you'll feel TONS better.
>>
>>29961754
i already squat 315 for reps

depression 2 stronk
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.