[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you break down in public I'm sick of Hell mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: discomfort.png (485 KB, 430x436) Image search: [Google]
discomfort.png
485 KB, 430x436
>tfw you break down in public

I'm sick of Hell mode I keep getting my ass kicked I want to play on Normal mode
>>
>>29958587
>have to give speech in college class
>start shaking rapidly and stuttering the whole time

might have been the most autistic thing I've ever done, I definitely looked like I had a mental problem
who else /shit/ here
>>
File: 345345345347834.jpg (51 KB, 477x355) Image search: [Google]
345345345347834.jpg
51 KB, 477x355
>No greentext story

Why? Why do people do this?
>>
>Be going to very good highschool
>Freshman year I had a hard time and got Cs in every class, Bs through soph and junior, As in senior
>Get new principle senior year
>Rescales the grades. Cs became Ds, Bs to Cs, As to Bs.
>Some weird fucked up shit, get told by academic advisor I failed out of highschool and that Im a huge fuckup.

All my friends were straight A all through so they were fine. I had to retake freshman classes at another school to graduate. Broke down while walking home when I was kicked out.
>>
>>29958698
>Rescales the grades
what the fuck? how are they allowed to do this?

that really sucks anon, hopefully you aren't in education anymore
>>
File: 342489456.jpg (97 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
342489456.jpg
97 KB, 850x565
ohhohohohohoooo

lads

Here we go. I've got a good cringer

>friendless NEET decides to go to college
>able to conceal anxiety powerlevel, but only barely
>to my amazement slutty qt starts circling me
>Irritated with the way the class is organized; the educational system here is a fucking joke
>Unintentionally rub the landwhale teacher the wrong way
>Last day of class
>Have to give presentation
>Almost everybody else is doing one of two or three easy subjects (again: the class was a joke)
>I worked really hard to give a presentation on the political history of Syria, plan on dropping some conspiracy-tier redpills
>Need a little help with my presentation, an assistant to click the next button because I need to be away from the projector to explain a few images
>Ask class for a volunteer
>Bitch teacher busts my balls in front of qt and the class, demands I give my presentation while standing by the projector
>queue autism
>Legs start shaking
>I bumble my way through the presentation. It sucks
>Teacher says "Your ten minutes is up"
>Jokingly say "Longest ten minutes of my life"
>Queue dead silence

For like two years after that class I wanted to murder that woman. Queue bitter fantasies about reliving it and lambasting her for being such a cunt
>>
>>29958769

Now im fine. Got a BA in Accounting and make bank. But holy kek was traumatizing.
>>
>>29958816
Nigga we all wanted to hear about the slut and you did not mention her again
>>
>>29958868
>we
>nigga

Go away
>>
>>29958587
>Crash your car on the way to work
>Sleep deprived
>Digestive system shutting down
>No friends
>Took a long ass test in the morning for college while sleep deprived
>Attempted to cut my throat but pussed out
>>
>going to college

You're not a true robot if you had the drive or funds to do this, or even thought it was a good idea.

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
>>29958909
My parents paid for it

>wanting to be poor your entire life

Stay in school kids. Even if you drop spaghetti left and right everyday just stay in school and work hard.
>>
>>29958909

Too hate normals to go to local party university.

Buddy says "wanna go to alaska"

Debt later I have a degree and live in the land of freedom being fucked by loanjews.
>>
>>29958937
>not faking autism and getting welfare

Ah, so you're merely another wagecuck
>>
>>29958951
>Having the confidence to lie to a government social worker

How many neetbux do you get a month m8?
>>
>>29958937
>going to college means not being poor

I don't have a pepe smug enough for this
>>
File: smug.png (66 KB, 254x241) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
66 KB, 254x241
>>29958971
a NEET's mind is vastly more well-trained than a government wagie's.

And I make a fat $741 per month for it
>>
>>29958622
>forced to get job to survive
>involves talking to a lot of people
>saying I have anxiety around people is an understatement
>goes on for months, I'm in a lot of distress
>cry a few times in bathroom stalls and storage closets
>hate my life so bad
>one day roastie coworker gets mad at me
>bad time
>burst into tears right in front of her
>literally can't stop crying because its like all the pressure is being let out from months of stress
>see her make a weird face, don't even blame her because I am a grown man crying like a baby
>she gives me some pep talk I don't even remember because it was just ridiculous normalfag platitudes as usual
>go get my things and walk out, never return
>>
>>29958587
>my life is hard
literally 100% of people believe this
>>
>>29959068
Normals have much easier lives than the typical robot
They have a huge social network to keep them going, not to mention effortless friendmaking and gfmaking instincts.
>>
>>29959009
>And I make a fat $741 per month for it
Jeez man. I could sure as hell use that kind of money right now. I just have alot of anxiety, you think I could get some if I went to a gubmint gibs office?
>>
>>29958698
what? how did he get away with rescaling grades from years before? that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>29959056
iktf breh

anxiety is fucking hard. It's so fucking hard and nobody can help you; nobody wants to help you because everybody hates weak men.

>Happy pills for anxiety don't work very well. Trash your liver
>Booze works but not permanently, also trashes your liver
>Pot may work at first, but just makes it worse over time

Hey what do you think about popping into the tulpa thread on ~~wiz~~chan(derp) org? That's my current strategy; I've had a little success. At any rate, the community on the site is a little more permanent, might help you.
>>
>>29959241
I didn't know there was a tulpa thread on wizboys dot oregeno. which board?
>>
>>29959274
/hob/ m9
>>
>>29959135
the problem is that that normies don't actually exist. everyone thinks they are special and have a harder life than most. almost everyone believes they are above average intelligence too.
>>
>>29959241
I'm already a longtime user of that site, it is better than /r9k/ but like you said I don't think there is much help for people like me. This world just isn't for us, in the old days at least we could farm or something but the modern time is hypersocial and if you can't so much as have a proper conversation you're as good as dead.
>>
File: 00136328.0002.gif (66 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
00136328.0002.gif
66 KB, 150x150
>>29959340
I actually firmly believe I'm pretty dumb, and am being coaxed into some kind of trap whenever anyone compliments anything I do
>>
I'm extremely easy to jumpscare
is that a sign of anxiety?
>>
>>29959362
i would probably agree with you, dummy
>>
>>29959340
Normals are people who are welcomed into society. They most certainly do exist as they are the vast majority of the population.

I'll agree with
>everyone thinks they are special and have a harder life than most.
though
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 728x636
IKTF

t. 5'5 Ugly spic
>>
>>29959356
>the modern time is hypersocial and if you can't so much as have a proper conversation you're as good as dead.

Use your autism to hack the system breh. It's not as hard as it seems. What I did was I started very, very small. Like, just very quick, simple interactions, and I built from there. Most conversations with people are a bunch of scripted responses you mime to demonstrate that you're normal and functional. But you don't have to be. Fake it 'til you make it.

If your anxiety is that bad, maybe consider putting your life behind you and starting over. Check yourself into the nuthouse for awhile, and then build everything back up from scratch. The risk with this, though, is that once you dropout, you go full NEET and just do nothing with your life. Like everything for people who aren't born into money, you have to work really hard all the time for it to work out.
>>
>>29959364
Idk

but if you're asking >do I have anxiety?

You don't (reeeeeeeeeee)

You know that feeling when you hold your breath long enough that your body goes into a complete, mind breaking "panic"? That's quite similar to anxiety.
>>
>>29959530
thats not anxiety, that's panic

anxiety is generalized fear or dread with no clear (or no good) source
>>
>>29959490
Do nuthouses actually help people?
I thought they just lock you up with a bunch of other freaks for a couple of weeks and maybe give you sedatives before letting you go and sending you a $3000 bill.
>>
>>29959530
I always feel like that honestly
Like, I can't really stand still
I'm always looking/walking around
standing still unerves me
>>
>>29959570
Yea they're just going to lock you up with other crazies and give you happy pills

>$3,000 bill

Tell them you can't afford it, maybe hide your money. Find a way to kick that bill to uncle sam
>>
>>29959548
>thats not anxiety, that's panic

I've always called it anxiety, but "panic" works too. Whatever. I'm sure the pill pushers will have their meme labels or whatever. I don't care
>>
>>29959659
panic and anxiety are different you special snowflake twat

i hope you die irl
>>
>>29959621
If you don't regularly choke in ordinary social situations, then I would not consider you as having a victim status equal to mine
>>
>>29959636
Well that doesn't sound helpful at all
>>
>>29959686
>being this upset and offended about trivial semantics

I'm just talking about my experience of what is commonly referred to as "anxiety" or "social anxiety"
>>
>>29959713
>Well that doesn't sound helpful at all

Just the fact that you're going somewhere where it's okay to be a huge weirdo and not fit in, where that's expected, and where you'll probably be with and around people who are 20x as crazy as you (in addition to the normie staff), might be an experience you could benefit from. It might even be worth the 3 grand in the end, if it helps you restart your life situation so you're not so terrified of other people and the pressures of social interaction all the time.

Yea, it's really not much, but in our society our options are limited.
>>
This thread made me feel worse
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.