[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>29955911 >people who expect you to acknowledge them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>>29955911
>people who expect you to acknowledge them all the time whenever they appear to grace your existence
yeah nah fuck that shit
>>
>>29955911
taking your sister from you and expects a hello?

fuck that pure love stealing asshole!
>>
That kind of blatant disrespect down here gets a fucker's tires slashed.

Sometimes even worse.

You might just have to fuck his shit up now.
>>
>>29955911
>anon is tired
>after a long shitty day, all he wants is a smoke to relax
>heads downstairs barely noticing his surroundings
>for 5-9 minutes he is content with the fresh night air and his chosen brand of smoke
>peace, if only for a moment
>anon heads back inside
>retreating to his room to rest his weary eyes
>the man fucking his sister demands restitution from anon for not validating his existence with attention
>stone faced, anon lets the absurdity wash over him
>his only friends in the house were his cigarettes

Accurate OP?
>>
And you didn't do shit about it like the little cuck you are. Bet it makes your sister wet as hell to see her boyfriend walk all over you, cucky.
>>
>>29956658
pretty much but I just woke up before I went downstairs and didn't do anything all day
>>
>>29956658
Fuck man, OP's story was meh at best, but you made me /feels/. Well done and fuck you for being so good.
>>
>>29956658
>his only friends in the house were his cigarettes, and now they're gone
>>
>>29956726
you might have to kick this guy's ass
>>
If I had all the money in the world, I'd like to find people who hurt animals for kicks, and take out all my years of repressed NEET rage on them.

>>29955911
Sounds like a touchy, insecure moron. Ignore him and tell your sis she's making a mistake.
>>
>>29956731
why do you write like a faggot
>>
>>29956709
how does it make me a cuck? My sister wasn't even in the room and she's a whore anyways who had 2 kids by 20
>>
>>29956922
oh shit OP, thought you were dealing with some uppity teenage fuccboi but if it's a grown man you could just instigate the fucker and call the cops when he throws a hissy fit
>>
File: 1394333971692.gif (2 MB, 322x179) Image search: [Google]
1394333971692.gif
2 MB, 322x179
>>29956770
and why do you need money to do that?
>>
>>29957330
It takes money to find people, travel, and stalk them. Life isn't TV
>>
>>29955911
Sounds like he has some insecurities.

He also sounds like a dickbag.
>>
>>29957353
sounds like you're just not motivated enough
pussy
>>
>>29956644
Holy fuck, I forgot about that orange recycling can game from the Lego website. I know what I'm doing tonight
>>
>>29955911
>don't say hi to someone
>get mad when they also don't say hi
It's so ridiculous how common this is.

Especially so with HIM being the GUEST in YOUR house.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.