[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help from some nice empathic femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1fda.png (150 KB, 597x512) Image search: [Google]
1fda.png
150 KB, 597x512
Any extremely emotional girls with anxiety issues here? I need some advice.

I had a thing with an extremely emotional girl for a while that worked quite well, but after some time things got worse (she got more erratic and hard to bear, she lied about various problems because she was afraid to deal with them etc, no cheating tho) and I got fed up with her BS and told her I don't want to talk to her again. I wrote a pretty angry mail at the end, which she even answered and corrected, then blocked me(From experience blocking is what she does when she can't deal with something and gets overwhelmed by emotion, she's the person that runs away when there's trouble)

She left all other ways of communication we had open despite me telling her that she should delete me everywhere, and she keeps following me on a few sites.

I'm confused, what does that mean? Would she still like contact but is afraid to approach because she might get rejected(She has a very hard time dealing with rejection or criticism)?

what do you think?
>>
>>29953641
>tfw no dimension hopping gf
>>
Nigger you need to make your writing clearer and more explicit. Your writing is all over the place, erratic and hard to follow. People aren't mindreaders, and we don't care about your relationship problems.

If you want help, make it easy for people to help you, kiddo.
>>
File: Dog-kiss-girl.jpg (30 KB, 597x372) Image search: [Google]
Dog-kiss-girl.jpg
30 KB, 597x372
>>29953877

I'll try

>have relationship with girl that's extremely sensitive, lonely, semotional, can't deal with criticism/rejection
>girl gets increasingly erratic and hard to deal with because she's too much of a pussy to deal with relationship issues
>tell her to feck off and delete me every where
>she blocks me on the mediaI made the message where I told her to delete me and feck off
>she leaves all other communication channels open on other sites, etc, keeps following me on various sites
>>
honestly just leave her alone
don't feed into her trying to make contact if you dumped her and aren't interested anymore like you said
just don't communicate anymore and let her get over it
if you try to become her friend or whatever then she'll just harbor angry feelings and anxiety about your relationship and it'll blow up
>>
Crazy bitch is what she is. Ask yourself this - do you want to deal with her shit if she comes back?

If the answer is yes, you're a fucking cuck and deserve to be shit on by her, so go crawling to her and beg her to come back.

If the answer is "fuck that bitch", then you block her and forget about her. She's tryina get you to apologise, so she can think that she didn't cause any problems. She'll keep being a bitch until something bad enough happens to make her stop. And you ignoring her might be bad enough.
>>
that's called histironic personality disorder my OP friend
>>
File: LittlefingerPose.png (389 KB, 346x524) Image search: [Google]
LittlefingerPose.png
389 KB, 346x524
>>29954159
>honestly just leave her alone

I would if I could

fuck my brain
>>
>>29953641
>I don't want to talk to her again

>>29954657
>won't leave her alone

what's weird to me is you seem aware of what you're doing yet you refuse to do what you know you should. why did you post this thread?
>>
File: data_Scientist1.jpg (48 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
data_Scientist1.jpg
48 KB, 450x299
>>29954705
>you seem aware of what you're doing yet you refuse to do what you know you should

I'm unsure what do to obviously. She's a real cunt and totally broken, yet we click on many subjects and she seems to yearn contact to me

this is making me confus
>>
>>29953641
i think that she browses this site so you're trying to indirectly talk to her through this thread.
>>
>>29954920

I dont thonk she browses the site, she's not the type

if she does I'm screwed I guesss

Kim?
>>
>>29954879
>She's a real cunt and totally broken

do you really want to be in a relationship with someone you pity and don't respect?

you seem like an emotional mess yourself, op, with this ping ponging between wanting to have nothing to do with her then wanting her to come back and talk to you. have you considered therapy?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.