[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibling hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1467380209793.png (387 KB, 389x446) Image search: [Google]
1467380209793.png
387 KB, 389x446
Anyone else here hate their siblings?
>be me
>20 years old
>still live with parents because going to college
>2 younger brothers
>youngest one is 8
>constantly cries
>has broken 6 laptops and 3 tablets (my parents keep buying them for him)
>punches my other brother for no reason to see how angry he'll get
>watches let's plays literally 12 hours a day with occasional breaks to watch 'Joey's food world' style channels unironically
>loves memes
>other brother is 12
>literally mumbles everything he says
>will walk away when you're talking to him
>horrible at everything. Can't do basic household chores
>also watches an obscene amount of let's plays
I'm fucking ashamed to be related to these two goblins
>>
>>29952003
>be me
>be a year ago
>19 year old me has an 18 year old brother
>brother is given anything he wants
>we share common interests, so usually we want the same thing
>he asks for a computer for his 18th birthday, given a brand new one
>I also wanted a new computer for my birthday, given an Ipod.
>start saving for an actual computer
>parents agree to take me to BestBuy to buy one
>they buy me a windows surface RT while I was sleeping

I hate this thing. OFC my brother gets whatever he wants. He's just a lazy wagecuck waiting for them to die so he can inherit the house and survive on his minimum wage job.
>>
>parents giving me the talk
>"we can't have you here forever. Get a job or you have to move out."
>sister butts in
>"Look at him! He's not even paying attention to you!"
>"If it were up to me, I'd kick him out now."
I hate her so much. To make things worse, she's younger than me and more successful in school.
>>
>>29952003
>have little brother
>is literally the embodiment of down syndrome
>screams 24/7
>can't speak english at all
>I am forced to watch him and make sure he doesn't choke on his mass amount of chromosomes and die
>FOR SIX FUCKING HOURS
>mummy, or as he says "rpbawewerwrfwrweo" refuses to send him to the orphanage where he belongs, or maybe a zoo or farm
>says she loves him, and so should I
>this fucker has no right to live
>he will do no good in his life, he only causes pain
>too fucking stupid to realize that he's alive

Sometimes I wonder why we bother to keep it.
>>
>>29952409
She sounds like a complete bitch, and a stacy thundertits. I really want to slam a pole in her face and break it.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>be me
>19 and living at home
>sister is 35 and parents pay for everything for her and her boyfriend
>they get pissed at me for being a neet when she's been unemployed for like 8 years and used to work for my dad until she quit
>lives 5 minutes away in a house my parents got her, always at my house to leech food off of us
>shit talks me all the time, makes jokes about me never having a boyfriend and being a lonely autist
>tells on me when I say joking mean things to her and starts fights between my parents and I.

She's not the worst and we have quite a bit in common, but she's such an uppity cunt sometimes
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.