[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
from robot to failed normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: e2b.jpg (33 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33 KB, 428x500
Should i break up with my ""GF""?

We have been "together" for 8 months. I'm 27 and she's also 27.

Here's the thing, i'm not attracted to her, to her body more specifically, in fact, we never had sex with penetration because i literally can't get hard due to some odd reason, i think it's because her body doesn't look what i would call attractive. Yeah she's FAT.
Also the funny thing is, i can get hard when she is sucking me off, jacking me etc. but the moment i try to penetrate her, i instantly get flaccid.

Don't get me wrong, she's the perfect gf in every other aspect, she cooks nice, she is shy, adorable, always texts me how i'm doing, etc.

But the sex part is terrible. She is FAT, I already tried to told her to loose weight, and she says she wants to do it, yet she still eats like a pig. But i know she feels guilty.

I don't know what to do, she's my first true GF.

I'm not trolling, and yes i'm technically still a virgin.

Please help me /r9k/, i really like her.
Please, i don't know what to do. Should i seek professional help? (I really don't want to do it), or should i dump her?
>>
>>29949496
How about suggesting to exercise together? You could start simple and just go out on walls or bike together. Does she cook unhealthy food? Try cooking new, healthier recipes together.
>>
Help me pls. I really don't want to stay in this shithole forever.

I want to be a normie ;_;
>>
You need to tell her how you feel, tell her how serious this problem is for you. COMMUNICATE. It wont be nice for her to hear at all, but you have said that the rest of your relationship is great and it sounds like outside of the bedroom you really do like her. So instead of just breaking it off, I would try. I mean if she was fat to begin with, then you got with her and then told her to lose weight thats kind of a bitch move, probably whats happening but hey I dont see any other option. Are you also a fat fuck? If you, you could try getting in shape with her.
Go to the gym together, out for walks and stuff, join her on her diet if she chooses to do that so she do sent feel alone.
Does she have a pretty face, dress well? Just curious.
>>
>>29949757

I'm average, i used to go to the gym a few years ago, i'm a manlet though (inb4 fit memes).

And i already tried to tell her to loose weight like i said, only thing i have left to say to her is "lose weight or it's fucking over"

She dresses very well, she's overly hygienic to a point of almost obsession, and she has a pretty face (green eyes, small nose and mouth etc.) but everything is covered in layers and layers of fat.
>>
>>29949687

Due to our schedules we can't go to the gym or do exercise together. Besides the food part it's the most important part for loosing weight, i'm part /fit/ so i have an idea or two. But she lives with her parents, and i can't make her eat healthy foods when she's not with me.
>>
You need to ascertain something to motivate her, maybe beach body, friend is skinny, upcoming wedding (just ask what she thinks she will wear) and then lead by example - start working out and give her the opportunity. if seeing you workout doesnt get her too right of the bat then ask her to accompany you, or just need a spotter or something to get her involved
>>
>second relationship advice thread today
>people are responding unironically AGAIN

It's all over lads, r9k is officially dead.
>>
>>29950261
I'm a robot in pretty much every aspect.

This isn't a Normie seeking for help, this is a robot who failed as a robot and as a normie
>>
File: ip.jpg (139 KB, 589x777) Image search: [Google]
ip.jpg
139 KB, 589x777
>>29949496
>FAT
I am going to give you the truth. Girls that say they want to lose weight but never actually try, never do. She will only become fatter and you will become unhappier.

Most fat women lack the same drive that compels men to improve themselves through proper eating and training. Just look at /fit/.

But in the end you won't take this post to heart because you can't accept the truth.

Leave her and move on. Find a healthy girl and find out what it is like to feel happy.
>>
File: 1285985011598.jpg (31 KB, 481x599) Image search: [Google]
1285985011598.jpg
31 KB, 481x599
>>29950261
R9k died when the posters went from being gentlemen to robots.
>>
>>29949496
>we never had sex with penetration
No, YOU never had sex with penetration. She on the other hand has it regularly.
>>
Okay if you still want her..

Start wallsitting to improve your pc muscles. Kegels. Tell her to lose weight for you, don't be a cuck about it and she'll hopefully try. Take her swimming or something but diet is all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.